Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe so but Ocean has planned the story far longer than we have seen so in his head the characters are probably different. I think he's said that Sasha is his favorite several times.
4 episodes and a half, and she barely spoke with MC once. I guess they will make out by 2030.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
That gets old real quick. Once you've been through a couple of those relationships with the bitchy type. Unless of course you're the sort of guy that likes to be nagged and bitched at, and loves having fights with your gf. If you're a guy with a bad temper also it doesn't work at all, you're putting fire with fire. Which seems to me what the MC and Bella both are. With some age, a little wisdom and experience I've come to the conclusion the nice, well mannered, emotionally intelligent/stable, cute girls are the prize.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That gets old real quick. Once you've been through a couple of those relationships with the bitchy type. Unless of course you're the sort of guy that likes to be nagged and bitched at, and loves having fights with your gf. If you're a guy with a bad temper also it doesn't work at all, you're putting fire with fire. Which seems to me what the MC and Bella both are. With age, a little wisdom and experience I've come to the conclusion the nice, well mannered, emotionally intelligent/stable, cute girls are the prize.
b4c91a8fbfbfcb992ca7eb416fd1e3a1.jpg
He typed all that while having a Jaye sig :Kappa:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
View attachment 2296784
He typed all that while having a Jaye sig :Kappa:
Jaye goes from immature to mature on her path and has character growth though once you get past the Prologue. She realized the way she was acting helped to push away the only person she'd ever loved. It is mentioned in the story several times that both her and the MC needed to grow up out of their immature teens to be the people they needed to be for each other.

Last edited:

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
That gets old real quick. Once you've been through a couple of those relationships with the bitchy type. Unless of course you're the sort of guy that likes to be nagged and bitched at, and loves having fights with your gf. If you're a guy with a bad temper also it doesn't work at all, you're putting fire with fire. Which seems to me what the MC and Bella both are. With age, a little wisdom and experience I've come to the conclusion the nice, well mannered, emotionally intelligent/stable, cute girls are the prize.
and we get a calm, quiet and boring old age... :confused:
sorry for the joke, bro
I'm not young either, but I want to be him so much :cool:

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
and we get a calm, quiet and boring old age... :confused:
sorry for the joke, bro
I'm not young either, but I want to be him so much :cool:
I am not "old age". Just not in my early 20's anymore either or 18-19 like most characters in SG. I don't think older people would necessarily be less interesting though, and I don't consider emotionally stable, nice girls "boring" and am glad those types are options in SG and other erotic novels. Just because a girl isn't trying to put me in a guillotine choke and rip my head off because I mentioned her sister doesn't mean I consider her boring :LOL: .

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe so but Ocean has planned the story far longer than we have seen so in his head the characters are probably different. I think he's said that Sasha is his favorite several times.
While that is correct, a lot of those special love is because Sasha is "his baby". Ocean created her instead of starting from a character model and modifying her/him. She might never be more than supporting character in the story, but this has nothing to do with his love for a character you made yourself.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's that got to do with her being Ocean's favorite girl or not?
That's my whole point: either he's trolling us, or he's planning a soap opera saga with dozens of chapters ending in 2040.

Unless you think novelists use to write stories using their favourite characters as totally unimportant side characters, of course.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
That's my whole point: either he's trolling us, or he's planning a soap opera saga with dozens of chapters ending in 2040.

Unless you think novelists use to write stories using their favourite characters as totally unimportant side characters, of course.
It's been known since forever that SG has a total planned of 30 chapters, we're barely after the introduction.
And before you break down about how the game will never see its ending, you're not gonna say anything new that hasn't been repeated ad nauseam in the previous pages. We're past that.

ALL the main LI are Ocean's favourite, unless you think a writer would give the spotlight in his story to a character he finds uninteresting or unattractive. With that said, his personal rankings will vary wildling depending on what he's currently writing. And he's not writing the next chapter, that one is already set in stone since a long time, he's currently writing ahead at like chapter 12 more or less.

Discord rumors say Sasha's arc will start start in season 2, meaning inbetween chapter 5-10, probably around chapter 7.
It's not unfathomable she became his favourite.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Some 30 chapters keeping or even improving the quality of the production sounds extremely ambitious. Too much perhaps.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's been known since forever that SG has a total planned of 30 chapters, we're barely after the introduction.
And before you break down about how the game will never see its ending, you're not gonna say anything new that hasn't been repeated ad nauseam in the previous pages. We're past that.

ALL the main LI are Ocean's favourite, unless you think a writer would give the spotlight in his story to a character he finds uninteresting or unattractive. With that said, his personal rankings will vary wildling depending on what he's currently writing. And he's not writing the next chapter, that one is already set in stone since a long time, he's currently writing ahead at like chapter 12 more or less.

Discord rumors say Sasha's arc will start start in season 2, meaning inbetween chapter 5-10, probably around chapter 7.
It's not unfathomable she became his favourite.
Not a problem with me: I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. :D

Reactions: Uriel ☁

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Never forget what was taken from us!
View attachment 2296821 View attachment 2296822 View attachment 2296823
to:
View attachment 2296826 View attachment 2296833 View attachment 2296832
Chapter 3 seems to be the peak of how good the characters look, Bella seems to be the only one that somewhat survived whatever 'upgrade' Ocean has done to them in later chapters. Mila, Victoria, Ayua:cry:, Nadia never again look as good as CH3...
I still hope that the Ocean will change its mind and reduce Mila a little;)
in this form as ch4.5, she has little chance of becoming my LI:(

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Never forget what was taken from us!
View attachment 2296821 View attachment 2296822 View attachment 2296823
to:
View attachment 2296826 View attachment 2296833 View attachment 2296832
Chapter 3 seems to be the peak of how good the characters look, Bella seems to be the only one that somewhat survived whatever 'upgrade' Ocean has done to them in later chapters. Mila, Victoria, Ayua:cry:, Nadia never again look as good as CH3...
Maja too, her new looks big no :|

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes