Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nami. Also... you haven't played it, but you know about Niko? I don't see many people talking about her... it's usually Bella, Nami, or another Main LI. The incest tag's there because Nami's meant to be your sister... step-sister(they look nothing alike)... something along those lines. Point is that they have a familial bond on top of her attraction to MC.
There aren't any Niko in this game. Tell him off.

Anyway,

most people talk about Summer's mystery. IMHO the most important mystery is Nami's (and Sasha's) earring. Who's the mysterious woman? Sasha's mom? which is the relationship between Nami and Sasha? It looks like Sasha knew MC & Nami from before, but they seemed totally oblivious about Sasha when they met her at the college.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's an adaptation of a famous copy-pasta, here's the original lol

Thanks for taking the time to explain the reference.

It makes sense now but was honestly something I had never heard before.

It's too obscure to me but if those he meant to enjoy it did - then it's all good.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Most people talk about Summer's mystery. IMHO the most important mystery is Nami's (and Sasha's) earring. Who's the mysterious woman? Sasha's mom? which is the relationship between Nami and Sasha? It looks like Sasha knew MC & Nami from before, but they seemed totally oblivious about Sasha when they met her at the college.
I believe it was vanessa but maybe Zara, One of the sisters also had one. I dont think they know each other from before(Unless Ocean saying Sasha isn't Summer is a lie) Because its been said Sasha's family is super wealthy and apart of that upper class group. Only thing I can think of is potentially Sasha knows Summer because of their families and has been watching MC and Nami after remembering who they are from Summers stories.

But that's only the case if you are under the idea like I am that Summers family pulled her away from MC with the Cabin "accident" and she has been stuck being allowed to only deal with the 'Upper Class" wealthy families.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nami and Sasha received earrings from Leia. "Where It All Began"
Nami has already told us how she got the earring from a strange woman.
View attachment 2293272
While it is not spelled out who the mysterious woman was, that it my estimation as well that it was Leia. As to her motivation, I look forward to see what that was. But considering the tale Nami told, her being down because Nika was more with Summer than her, it might have been meant as an eccentric "heads up" from Leia. (who has an "interesting" relationship with her "bestest roommate forever";) Willi too) I theorise that at least a part of Ayua´s cousins are really her halfsiblings.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The latest Dev log is for WIAB, out Saturday night. Based on the last SG dev log, we should see the CH 4.5 Final release around next Saturday. I'm hoping that no unexpected bugs delay but if they do, I'd rather get the highly polished SG release than a buggy one.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Nami and Sasha received earrings from Leia. "Where It All Began"
There is a new character that wasnt in the original WiaB that is now here because of the reworks that is strikingly similar to Nami. The next thing we need to know is when the timeframes of these games. Are they running side by side at the same time, Is WiaB supposed to be a prequel?

If so we could start to piece things together about potential parents and what happens to them since there seems to be some gang shit going on in WiaB.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes