Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You know they say all devs are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Oceanlab and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another dev you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add AchedCroissant to the mix? Your chances of updating the game drastically go down. See, the three-way at Summer's Gone, you got a 33 1/3 % chance of updating. But I? I got a 66 2/3 % chance of updating, cuz Oceanlab KnOoOoOoOows he won't update the game, and he's not even gonna try. So, Oceanlab, you take your 33 1/3 % chance minus my 25% chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of updating Summer's Gone. But then you take my 75% chance of updating, and then add 66 2/3 %, I got a 141 2/3 % chance of updating the game! Señor Oceanlab, the numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER for you with Summer's Gone! :Kappa:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You know they say all devs are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Oceanlab and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another dev you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25% at best at beating me! And then you add AchedCroissant to the mix? Your chances of updating the game drastically go down. See, the three-way at Summer's Gone, you got a 33 1/3 % chance of updating. But I? I got a 66 2/3 % chance of updating, cuz Oceanlab KnOoOoOoOows he won't update the game, and he's not even gonna try. So, Oceanlab, you take your 33 1/3 % chance minus my 25% chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of updating Summer's Gone. But then you take my 75% chance of updating, and then add 66 2/3 %, I got a 141 2/3 % chance of updating the game! Señor Oceanlab, the numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER for you with Summer's Gone! :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
If you dont use the patch I believe Nami and MC where friends before hand and there was an accident with both their parents involved and Nojiko adopts them afterwards.

If the patch is used they are blood related siblings who are adopted after an accident with their parents.

I dont remember if it is clearly stated if they where in an orphanage or if Nojiko was a family friend and took them in after their parents died.
Mmm the only time it's ever really mentioned that i can think of is when Nojiko's Boyfriends daughters mention they were expecting asian kids.
Cheers for replying tho

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Wat? Or as we Germans say "Hä?"

Confused-kid.gif

Well carry on... with whatever that is... I don't feel offended... I think.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
My real doubt NOW and my question to you is:

how would you rather die by suffocation if you were MC? would you rather die by suffocation with your face between Vic's boobies or between Mila's knockers? :unsure:

Vic or Mila? :unsure: the doubt is killing me.
I can't find the question to be answered here. Why doubt when you hear Bella's car rumble outside? :)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
how would you rather die by suffocation if you were MC? would you rather die by suffocation with your face between Vic's boobies or between Mila's knockers? :unsure:

Vic or Mila? :unsure: the doubt is killing me.
While I'd die happy either way with those 2 choices, my answer is neither. I'm an incurable Nadia-stan.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Okay... (stepping slowly back) ... whispering into my mike (can I get security to aisle 12...)

Honestly, when I read this, I had a flashback to high school. We had a click of people - upperclassmen - who used all kinds of abbreviations and code words. One of them would say something that sounded like this and I'd look at my friends and we'd all go WTF!

So, I hope your friends read this 'cause it's lost on me :unsure:

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Hi, Can someone please explain the Family relationships?
So Niko is their step mother? and Nami is your step sister?
So Niko adopted two completely unrelated children?
And raised them single handedly?
I think?
Nojiko is the foster mom while Nami is Nika's (MC) blood related sister when you use uncensored patch.
When Summer's Gone was first released they are blood related but with patreon rules the dev need to change them to friends/roommates this is also affected other relationship such as Victoria and Maja, Vanessa and Zara and lastly Bella and her sister. Without patch they calling their sister as roommates and friends too lmao. You can also pay attention to the dialogue where some characters are curious why Nami is redhead while Nika is not if they are just foster siblings people would not question them about it.

You can also look to the other game of the dev the MC their have twin and little sister but need to censored so it become roommates and twin roommates (iirc)
Kinda funny when you know they have still the same last name

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Leia calls the MC, William I think?, "best friend" in WIAB. Not sure about roommate or roomie, like in SG. At least that's what I remember when you first go and meet Leia and introduce her to Miru. Which is better, more of a term of endearment I think. You get the picture they are very close, were very close or have been close for some time with such a label. Roomie sounds more distant. You can live with someone as roomies but not be friends really at all honestly.

Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Leia calls the MC, William I think?, "best friend" in WIAB. Not sure about roommate or roomie, like in SG. At least that's what I remember when you first go and meet Leia and introduce her to Miru. Which is better, more of a term of endearment I think. You get the picture they are very close, were very close or have been close for some time with such a label. Roomie sounds more distant. You can live with someone as roomies but not be friends really at all honestly.
"Best friend" is definitely a better way around Patreon rules than "roommate". It can even excuse reluctance to get together within that scenario (often a part of plot of incest games) as a break-up would likely lead to losing the friendship as well as the romance.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Wat? Or as we Germans say "Hä?"

View attachment 2291776

Well carry on... with whatever that is... I don't feel offended... I think.
Okay... (stepping slowly back) ... whispering into my mike (can I get security to aisle 12...)

Honestly, when I read this, I had a flashback to high school. We had a click of people - upperclassmen - who used all kinds of abbreviations and code words. One of them would say something that sounded like this and I'd look at my friends and we'd all go WTF!

So, I hope your friends read this 'cause it's lost on me :unsure:
It's an adaptation of a famous copy-pasta, here's the original lol

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Both lungs collapsed - that's major trauma and potential loss of oxygen to the brain. We don't know if he tried to save Summer and was badly injured doing it or if she was attacked and taken and he barely escaped with his life.

We don't know how Bella's Sister disappeared or how Sasha got the mark on her face (perhaps related or not - insufficient information available at this time).

The trip to the cabin with Amber and the MC will lead to pivotal reveals. Imagine if Amber discovers that the MC recalls information that matches a vehicle or other details that are part of the police investigation notes from her daughter's death/disappearance.

The story is an onion here and who knows how many more layers have to be peeled away before getting to the truth.

This is part of what makes Summers Gone such a compelling story for me!
I assume its mafia BS. Probably tried to kill the whole family and missed MC but got Summer instead. We dont know MC's last name, but all the main familys from the other game are present, its the same city. What reinforce my theory is the spiders dream. In the other game, they use spiders to try and poison/kill/injure so the fact that wierd looking spiders are used again i think is not a coincidence. And with lung collapses and defensive cuts, i'd assume it was knife/bladed weapons used for a stabbing.

It is also weird indeed that Elsa doesnt even ask contact information or anything past the "you ok" basic things, like nothing much happened and Summers parents just all moved to another country.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
can the mc *beep* niko??? anybody
Huh? Noooo. Eww. We literally just got introduced to her boyfriend(a potential father figure for MC). One of the things I like about SG is that it tries to establish a normal parent-child relationship. Idk about anyone else, but I hope that things stay that way in the future. Just looking at their dialogue and interactions... it would be beyond weird for them to suddenly develop an attraction toward one another at any point. But that's just my opinion... argue at your own riskღ

Edit: I'm not shaming anyone for their interests(would be crazy considering the site that I'm on). I just think that it's a breath of fresh air to see a normal parental relationship here for onceღ

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
Huh? Noooo. Eww. We literally just got introduced to her boyfriend(a potential father figure for MC). One of the things I like about SG is that it tries to establish a normal parent-child relationship. Idk about anyone else, but I hope that things stay that way in the future. Just looking at their dialogue and interactions... it would be beyond weird for them to suddenly develop an attraction toward one another at any point. But that's just my opinion... argue at your own riskღ
then why incest is in the tags?

p s , i havent played this game

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
then why incest is in the tags?

p s , i havent played this game
Nami. Also... you haven't played it, but you know about Niko? I don't see many people talking about her... it's usually Bella, Nami, or another Main LI. The incest tag's there because Nami's meant to be your sister... step-sister(they look nothing alike)... something along those lines. Point is that they have a familial bond on top of her attraction to MC.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
can the mc *beep* niko?
People want the *beep* but all they get is the *boop*

Waa.gif

Nami's meant to be your sister... step-sister(they look nothing alike)
The Dev just went "Okay, people like incest, how can I do this.... *Looks for an attractive female model and goes* Ah! she looks sexy. Okay, MC, Boom! you get a sister, stepsister? whatever, she's your sister now, muhahaha!" Now, come to me, incest simpys!~

Heehee.gif

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes