NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone know what day is currently in the game at the end of 4.5? :unsure: Future events should be:

- Same day, we have Nia's date;
- The Bar opening Party on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Yoga Club on
Am I missing anything that was already planned?

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Anyone know what day is currently in the game at the end of 4.5? :unsure: Future events should be:

- Yoga Club on
Pretty sure we're on Saturday. We've got a Nia visit coming up. Sunday is Sparring day at Ayua's gym/dojo I believe.

Edit - there's Nancy/Nadia's farm visit but no date as yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Lol, Sasha is not Imogen. How do I know? In 1000+ reders I have yet to find an artist that can make 'Jill' look good while smiling. That model is hopeless, she is cursed with the goblin smile.
Sasha is another P3d model, . If you want other lookalikes its same base for
and probably half the cast of :sick:College Kings:sick:.
This is a fan art of Sasha with P3D Aria as base done by Lusikun and its pretty much 1:1 to Ocean's
View attachment 2297888
Yeah, I use Aria for my Sascha (I can't find an asset for the scar, and don't have the skills to make one)
SaschaWaiting-01.png

Aria (Sascha) left, Imogen (Jill) right
SaschaComparison01-01.png
Pretty obviously NOT Imogen model

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

- Yoga Club on
From the top of my head (it's been a while), more events that I think have been planned or at least mentioned:
- Party/visit at Nadia's
- Movies with Victoria/Maja
- Date with Victoria
- Date with Mila (?)
- Golf with Nami, Nojiko, Mila
- Tennis with Nami (?)
- Visiting the shack from Summer flashback with Amber
- Sparring with Ayua
- Shopping with Vanessa
- Practicing sports with Zara

Pretty sure there's been even more :D

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
I wonder if instead of submitting Vic to all that physiotherapy they have considered removing the massive implants they gave her when she was first rushed to the hospital. No wonder the poor girl can't walk, she has the fakest titties I've ever seen and they weigh more than her head.

Reactions: Ottoeight

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Kinda late to that discussion but yea, as some people said before, the game is planned to have around 30 chapters which is atleast +5years of Oceans greatness
Yes, most of the girls have barely any development, but we are only on chapter 4 so there is still plenty of room to flesh out the rest of the cast and is not like you can only care about the characters that already have established some foundations
I can already place like 3-4 girls which have only a few scenes above some of the more established ones because I simply prefer they looks or the tiny bit of shown personality
I also like the fact that there is many girls because everyone can find something for their liking
But I must admit, it would be interesting if Ocean made some of the guys: Jeff, Trey approach some of the girls so it wouldn't feel like the MC is the biggest chad who only makes them fall in love with him and add some competition or consequences if you finally get to make the defining decision on which Path you choose later on

Also praying Ayua will be a main LI, Ocean I know we have similliar taste prayge-pray.gif

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
a tribute to lilith,

my beautiful soul mate with the darkest thoughts,
you were my wednesday,me your pugsley,

i hope you come back one day,
you will be in my thoughts forever.
?

Did she vanish from here without a trace?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
a tribute to lilith,

my beautiful soul mate with the darkest thoughts,
you were my wednesday,me your pugsley,

i hope you come back one day,
you will be in my thoughts forever.
?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Interesting :unsure:. I am wondering why is there incest tags for this game when there is no sex scenes in it as far as I can remember:unsure:?

I noticed that there is an incest patch that changes the relationship between MC and Nami as siblings (brother and sister I think) but if there isn't sexual act yet, then the incest tags is not appropriately applied here currently. Future Tags or Planned Tags, yes.

What am I missing:unsure:? Cheers.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
?

hey Mortarion

sorry for not responding until now,i didn't have time earlier.
and yes,she suddenly deleted her account ,before that i spoken to her.

ok, i know well enough that it's all virtual here,but still..

if you find someone with the same taste,the same thoughts,
and you lose that person,
it will always be difficult to process,
virtually and in real life.

like i said,
i hope she comes back one day,
or else,
i hope she chases all her dreams,
and all the happiness she can have in life

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Interesting :unsure:. I am wondering why is there incest tags for this game when there is no sex scenes in it as far as I can remember:unsure:?

I noticed that there is an incest patch that changes the relationship between MC and Nami as siblings (brother and sister I think) but if there isn't sexual act yet, then the incest tags is not appropriately applied here currently. Future Tags or Planned Tags, yes.

What am I missing:unsure:? Cheers.
You're missing the fact that one of the main love interests is, for all intents and purposes, MC's family member. If that doesn't count as incest, then idk what does.

Edit: Also, there aren't any lewd scenes for anyone right now. Incest is more than just sexual interaction between family members... it's the unnatural attraction held between them that makes it incest. If you're in love with your sibling or parental figure(eww I'm sorry), that counts as incest, regardless of whether or not you sleep with them. The tag still stands because Nami checks everything here.

hey Mortarion

sorry for not responding until now,i didn't have time earlier.
and yes,she suddenly deleted her account ,before that i spoken to her.

ok, i know well enough that it's all virtual here,but still..

if you find someone with the same taste,the same thoughts,
and you lose that person,
it will always be difficult to process,
virtually and in real life.

like i said,
i hope she comes back one day,
or else,
i hope she chases all her dreams,
and all the happiness she can have in life
This actually made me kinda sad... I really liked her comments. Unfortunately, that's not uncommon for girls that come to this site. 95% of the time, it's temporary or someone freaks us out and makes us want to leave. In my case, if it weren't for SG, I would have left ages ago. I'm not sure why she left, but I hope she's okayღ

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You're missing the fact that one of the main love interests is, for all intents and purposes, MC's family member. If that doesn't count as incest, then idk what does...
Poor Nick. He has no chance against MC if this freak prefers Noji over other girls.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You're missing the fact that one of the main love interests is, for all intents and purposes, MC's family member. If that doesn't count as incest, then idk what does.

Edit: Also, there aren't any lewd scenes for anyone right now. Incest is more than just sexual interaction between family members... it's the unnatural attraction held between them that spawns incest. If you're in love with your sibling or parental figure(eww I'm sorry), that counts as incest, regardless of whether or not you sleep with them. The tag still stands because Nami checks everything here.
Okay, true to that, so I did not missed anything then. This site has it owns rules for applying the tags and unfortunately it does not conform to common reasons. The incest tags (as per this site rule) is appropriately mentioned in the Planned Tags or Future Tags section in the OP. Anyway, the tags is no longer there, so there is no need to mention it anymore.

Initially, I just want to check for game updates but the tags just caught me by surprise that's all.

Carry on then. Will check back in a couple months. Cheers.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes