nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I have a suspicion is it my imagination or if the mc has enough dark points he will try to kill himself
In previous version of the game I could maaaaaybe see MC hurt someone else or end up staying negative and depressed for the rest of his life, but in new one? Nah man.

Even if you take every single negative choice now (and number of those has been reduced significantly, rework basically removed all of them from early chapters), the MC will still start turning into "good guy", tell his feelings to all girls etc. This game is going to happy ending.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Yes, the dark and light point system got scrapped. I cried when I realized I couldn't make MC the next Hannibal Lecter :cry:
While I am not that much about munching on my fellow citiziens (unless there is no proper food around and still affordable), at least his hairstyle would have been improved that way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
2 weeks and no replay or update and we are expected to still come through with our patreon support, kinda funny how that works.:unsure:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dark and light point got and get removed in the rework and from chapter 3 on. Also I don't think killing himself was in the book even with the old version. Killing others maybe, in the old version that is.
I wouldn't rule out seppuku. He's surrounded by qts in heat but his pee pee doesn't work :WutFace:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
2 weeks and no replay or update and we are expected to still come through with our patreon support, kinda funny how that works.:unsure:
Trust is how that works.

The Dev-Logs have been delayed by 2 or 3 Days a few times, due to him mixing up the dates or changing his workplace. But Ocean has never failed at providing one. The world won't end if they are delayed.

This Dev-log is probably delayed since he is not feeling well due to the flu, which he mentioned in the last Dev-log. He needs proper rest but he's probably still working on both games.

You don't judge someone based on just one event.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Trust is how that works.

The Dev-Logs have been delayed by 2 or 3 Days a few times, due to him mixing up the dates or changing his workplace. But Ocean has never failed at providing one. The world won't end if they are delayed.

This Dev-log is probably delayed since he is not feeling well due to the flu, which he mentioned in the last Dev-log. He needs proper rest but he's probably still working on both games.

You don't judge someone based on just one event.
it seems, not just him but a lot of game devs are doing just that, it's always something that gets in the way of updates, but we are excepted to not have our support for them stop because they say our support is what drives the game forward but we get nothing in return and yes i have seen game devs bring out update every 2 weeks to an month and the game are great so i wount take excuses its an tit for tat kinda thing give to get you know what i mean.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
it seems, not just him but a lot of game devs are doing just that, it's always something that gets in the way of updates
I feel like you are talking about the game updates and not the Dev-logs... :HideThePain:

Well, I don't know about the other devs, but Ocean certainly doesn't milk his patrons. He explains almost everything (His PC Setup, Daz, GPU and Music Licensing problems, etc) in his Dev-logs.
but we are excepted to not have our support for them stop because they say our support is what drives the game forward but we get nothing in return
I don't think anyone's forcing you to support them. It's not like a Devil's contract that has you bound for a lifetime :lepew:

In Ocean's case, While support is a major concern, He is driven by his passion.

He has paid a shit-ton of money just on music, electricity bills (His Computers work 24/7) and taxes, which simply exhausts all the support he receives, leaving him with no money to buy a new GPU.
and yes i have seen game devs bring out update every 2 weeks to an month and the game are great so i wount take excuses
I think I have an idea of who you are talking about (NLT Media?)

Either way, The renders and cinematics of this quality take time. Ocean has improved a lot in producing wrt last update.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I don't think there'll be another SG dev log until release.

Notice the 1/2 and 2/2.

Besides in the last dev log of 2.5 weeks ago he said:
Anyways, I'll try to finish the rendering part for Chapter 4.5 Full in the next two weeks.
So we don't know how close to release we are, but we're still in the expected timeframe.

and yes i have seen game devs bring out update every 2 weeks to an month and the game are great
No, they are not lmao.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
but we are excepted to not have our support for them stop
Best thing to do in a case like this is just pull your support for now. And then if you are feeling better about it later, you can always start supporting again, or just choose to support in a different way - you can just buy the game on Steam instead of doing a monthly subscription via Patreon, etc. that way you're only shelling out cash when something is delivered.

I go this route with certain games where I'm either not into the game enough to do monthly support, or maybe I just don't trust that developer, or have been disappointed by that developer in the past, etc.

So yeah, just pull your support for a bit and then re-evaluate how you feel about it in a month or two.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
...yes i have seen game devs bring out update every 2 weeks to an month and the game are great so i wount take excuses its an tit for tat kinda thing give to get you know what i mean.
If you talk about devupdates in "I tell you how the progress is", ok.
If you actually talk about monthly (or even shorter) updates for a game, moreso a "great one", well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I wouldn't rule out seppuku. He's surrounded by qts in heat but his pee pee doesn't work :WutFace:
Hey, the wormy is doing its job well - approved by Nami. And by Slutty Von Halen nurse too! The thing is he's just too lazy to bother with any random hoe. It should be a quality girl (Bella, shut up!) or a kinky roommate.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well technically it works. He CAN get hard. But he has no drive toward getting intimate with someone YET.
Hey, the wormy is doing its job well - approved by Nami. And by Slutty Von Halen nurse too! The thing is he's just too lazy to bother with any random hoe. It should be a quality girl (Bella, shut up!) or a kinky roommate.
Well, that's totally the opposite, in fact. He can't, even though he's interested in a girl. That's why he needs therapy.

And he's starting to feel something down there towards the end of the last chapters because the therapy is working.

If you are a heterosexual man, you should be perfectly aware that having a boner hasn't anything to do with being attracted to a woman. He/it has his/own volition: you just have to be young and healthy.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well, that's totally the opposite, in fact. He can't, even though he's interested in a girl. That's why he needs therapy.

And he's starting to feel something down there towards the end of the last chapters because the therapy is working.

If you are a heterosexual man, you should be perfectly aware that having a boner hasn't anything to do with being attracted to a woman. He/it has his/own volition: you just have to be young and healthy.
Amber must be a magician to cure a post-traumatic depression in a so short time.:giggle:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes