massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I support ocean b/c I enjoy his games (best games out there) and is very consistent. If something were to happen where I no longer wished to support him, I'd stop. That's it. Last thing I'm going to do is spend time sending angry messages or calling for his head on F95 lmao.
i was not or am sending angry messages or calling for anyones head, all i'm doing is asking everyone to question his and every game devs work and ask themselves are you getting your moneys worth on waiting for an update for months and months at a time, and when will you draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough on waiting for their update, thats all.

Reactions: PuroBogotà

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
i give all devs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to updates on their games, but money does not grow on trees but it seems people think these devs are your friends or family and they like us [...]
The dude makes a damn good visual novel that entertains me so much. I see no reason why can't I buy him a beer or two when I can as my gratitude? It's nothing but a small donation, that made totally on my free will, while being fully aware of where does the money grow. I can be totally wrong, but from my pov most of the VN devs are more like street musicians or artist than small business owners (with all due respect to the street musicians or artists). So while I love what they do and highly appreciate their talent, I can't expect a precise concert schedule for the year ahead from guys who make music for fun and for some money (I sincerely hope that Ocean will eventually end up as an owner of his own developement studio with creative staff :) ). And a donation is not a subscribtion fee for some service that the counterpart is obliged to deliver to me.
And it may surprise you, but some developers are friendly and nice people to some extent. Although they are not your offline friends or family, it can be fun to chat with them occasionally and at least become online acquaintances.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Regarding Nojiko:

The story still haven't explained us:
- whether she is MC and Nami's guardian or she adopted them;
- how in the world she obtained their custody even though she's single.

Again, Nojiko is japanese. Ayua is half-asian. Is Nami half-asian? is there "an untold bond" (something MC and Nami don't know) which connects Nojiko, Nami and Ayua?

Mind you: I'm playing the non-patched version.

• Haha
Reactions: Kansier

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Regarding Nojiko:

Again, Nojiko is japanese. Ayua is half-asian. Is Nami half-asian? is there "an untold bond" (something MC and Nami don't know) which connects Nojiko, Nami and Ayua?

If I recall correctly it's stated in the game that Nojiko was a close friend of MC's deceased parents.

Ocean is rightly staying away from the adoption issue because, even if Nami isn't related to the MC without the patch, if they're both adopted it would still be considered incest. Or at least it would be ambiguous enough that it's better to avoid it altogether given Patreon nebulous rule on incest.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If I recall correctly it's stated in the game that Nojiko was a close friend of MC's deceased parents.

Ocean is rightly staying away from the adoption issue because, even if Nami isn't related to the MC without the patch, if they're both adopted it would still be considered incest. Or at least it would be ambiguous enough that it's better to avoid it altogether given Patreon nebulous rule on incest.
So they're in her foster care since they were toddlers.

Now we have to learn which is the bond between Ayua & Sasha and MC & Nami.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Now we have to learn which is the bond between Ayua & Sasha and MC & Nami.
Ayua is a Zane (WiAB MC's family), Sasha is a Petrova.
The school they attend is called ZPR, standing for Zane Petrova R??? (other surname that I don't remember now). So they're most likely family friends, probably attend the same circles.

MC & Nami depends if you've the patch installed or not.

Dec 15, 2022
What makes just angry is that some random nobodys on a pirate board complain about delays and screaming "milking" with less than zero clue. Ironically, it is always those who shout the loudest but do not support the dev financially in any way.
This game easily landed in my top 10 of good stories and beautiful girls. And if he continues like this, we could expect an update somewhere within the next 30+ days.

As a nobody I rather complain about the many good stories on this board that haven't had an update or a message from the dev in more than a year.

I'm tankful people make those games/stories at all

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Regarding Nojiko:

Between Nami and MC, MC looks WAY more asian than Nami (and not just the hairstyle). Or lets just say Nami doesn't look like an asian was somewhere in her genpool for at least 10 generations.

I guess we will find out about Nojiko later. All we know YET is she raised those two from an early age on. MAYBE she had a partner when she got them.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
The school they attend is called ZPR, standing for Zane Petrova R??? (other surname that I don't remember now). So they're most likely family friends, probably attend the same circles.

Z - Zane family
P - Elena Petrova
R - Donna Revera
In the old WiAB, Elena Petrova was Donna Revera lawyer.
if anyone does not remember, Donna Revera is the one who accused MC of rape in the old WiAB.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Z - Zane family
P - Elena Petrova
R - Donna Revera
In the old WiAB, Elena Petrova was Donna Revera lawyer.
if anyone does not remember, Donna Revera is the one who accused MC of rape in the old WiAB.
Oh I haven't played the old WiAB, everyone advised me against it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Regarding Nojiko:

The game takes place in a fictional country, and not in any particular country, so here the rules of adoption can be any.:)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

My bad. I meant the bond between Ayua and Nami, between Ayua and MC, between Sasha and Nami, between Sasha and MC.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes