Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
wait what?
?

Season one is accessable from Germany.

If it would be banned for the german players I wouldnt be able to just open the site.

How you mean no access game,it is his game.
Makes no diffrence.

Germany requires a viable are verification on sites with lewd contend - something that is more reliable than "Are you 18+ old?" or "Please enter your birthdate here to progress further"

Some dickheads inside Valve have thought that this to much effort for us to make, and decided shortly to put a region block for all lewd contend on all steam for accounts that are located in the german region. That includes even the dev access to a game.

That could be bypassed in the past via gifting or activate the serial key directly in the steam client - in the past. And that possibilty was killed off by steam in the last september.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Some dickheads inside Valve have thought that this to much effort for us to make, and decided shortly to put a region block for all lewd contend on all steam for accounts that are located in the german region. That includes even the dev access to a game.
"Even the Dev" - what a load of stupid idiocy by Steam! But they are not the only ones. Why the heck is the programmer/software developer/distributor scene so choke full of navel-gazing, shoulder-clapping flat-fappers? :unsure:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I don't understand what coming here to announce you're done with a game accomplishes exactly. If you don't like it, just pick another of the tons of games here under the Completed tag so you don't have to wait. Problem solved.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand what coming here to announce you're done with a game accomplishes exactly. If you don't like it, just pick another of the tons of games here under the Completed tag so you don't have to wait. Problem solved.
What the heck are you talking about? I am not too happy what Steam and some developers, "Star Citizen" or EA and Paradox with their overpriced micro-DLCs ring a bell, are doing! And this has gone on for a long time!
If you would have red the conversation, you can see that Steam is now even raising a fuss with a developer about his own game.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
What the heck are you talking about? I am not too happy what Steam and some developers, "Star Citizen" or EA and Paradox with their overpriced micro-DLCs ring a bell, are doing! And this has gone on for a long time!
If you would have red the conversation, you can see that Steam is now even raising a fuss with a developer about his own game.
I wasn't responding to your post or I would have quoted it.

Reactions: ttzzmm

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I tell you why those people cannot shut up about it and just simply go away silently

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are there any news from the Author (after his 16th January post)?

I can't wait to re-read the revised chapters. What's best in SG is that the more you re-read it the more you enjoy the story.

Reactions: yossa999

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello,

So, so, so...
I'm around 620 renders into the Chapter 2 rework. These damn reworks are like actual updates... At least they require the same amount of work.
But at least there's only one left afterward.

There's not much to say, so let me just show you some comparisons and progress.

I realized that in the last Log, I forgot to show the comparisons... But well, here we go now.

While I was revisiting the old Chapter 2, I noticed quite a significant "out of character" scene.
Old (High Res of all images attached.)
New
Miss Marla has quite the journey ahead of her, and her outfit in the old Chapter 2 didn't match what I had in mind for her. (As you know, Marla has her own demons to fight & receives therapy from Amber.)
Old (Stoned Mila)
New
Old (Old Vic looks like she could star in DBD as a Killer.)
New
I vividly remember this time. I had just designed the first Sonya model & shortly after I took SG back.
Old
New
Old (Return of Meth Bella.)
New

There's only the Bella home scene left & a little part of the cafe.

2. Chapter 5
I mentioned in the last Log, that I'd start with Chapter 5 this week... And so I did. The majority of the focus is still on the Chapter 2 Rework, but things are progressing.

Just as with Chapter 4, I won't have many previews in the early development. I don't want to spoiler anything specific.
So this one here has to do... (At least for the Bella route.)

I'll see you in the next Log.

(Somebody has asked below the last Log if I'd make the BETA available for the lower tiers. (5$)... It was a good point. Normally, a Beta should just be 2-3 weeks long.
So Chapter 4.5 Beta is now available for the 5$ tier.

- Ocean

Jan 27, 2023

Hello,

So, so, so...
I'm around 620 renders into the Chapter 2 rework. These damn reworks are like actual updates... At least they require the same amount of work.
But at least there's only one left afterward.

There's not much to say, so let me just show you some comparisons and progress.

I realized that in the last Log, I forgot to show the comparisons... But well, here we go now.

While I was revisiting the old Chapter 2, I noticed quite a significant "out of character" scene.
Old (High Res of all images attached.)
New
Miss Marla has quite the journey ahead of her, and her outfit in the old Chapter 2 didn't match what I had in mind for her. (As you know, Marla has her own demons to fight & receives therapy from Amber.)
Old (Stoned Mila)
New
Old (Old Vic looks like she could star in DBD as a Killer.)
New
I vividly remember this time. I had just designed the first Sonya model & shortly after I took SG back.
Old
New
Old (Return of Meth Bella.)
New

There's only the Bella home scene left & a little part of the cafe.

2. Chapter 5
I mentioned in the last Log, that I'd start with Chapter 5 this week... And so I did. The majority of the focus is still on the Chapter 2 Rework, but things are progressing.

Just as with Chapter 4, I won't have many previews in the early development. I don't want to spoiler anything specific.
So this one here has to do... (At least for the Bella route.)

I'll see you in the next Log.

(Somebody has asked below the last Log if I'd make the BETA available for the lower tiers. (5$)... It was a good point. Normally, a Beta should just be 2-3 weeks long.
So Chapter 4.5 Beta is now available for the 5$ tier.

- Ocean
ANy body have the high res renders?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So ik we're all Nami fans but who's everyone's 2nd/3rd girl?
#1 Nami is Cutie & best waifu material, amazing petite body and dam stunningly beautiful
#2 vicktoria just the sweetest thing ever, she's gorgeous and I have personal bias bc VN girls in wheelchairs are hot...no I don't know why
#3 Bella...hear me out....yes she just looks like one of those hawt bitches....the kind u wanna hatefuck the cunty attitude out of BUT...she is gorgeous visually...her attitude makes her less attractive although she does seem like a ride or die waifu

P.S.
I will be a sadboi if Nami doesn't also fall In love with Victoria & demand a throuple, which if I remember how much Nami likes her, this *could* happen >;D
new-girl.gif

Reactions: Olaf12

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
1. Nami - what can I say... Best friend ever, always there for you, utterly selfless, has a heart of gold and lends a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen when you need it. And of course she's gorgeous.
Sometimes I would need to ask her for space, but that's a small price to pay.

2. Mila - perfect combination of sweet, naughty and humble. Strikingly pretty face and a killer body. I normally prefer a smaller bust, but hers looks... just right (well, in Chapter 3). I could work with that.

3. Nadia - we still don't know that much about her, but... unsociable AND a fantasy buff? You've got my attention!
I'm pretty much a hermit so somebody who wouldn't constantly drag me out to social events or bring guests over is very appealing. Nothing like some steamy indoor game sessions instead.
She says that she's not into video games, but I would corrupt her quickly.

I find Sasha intriguing because of how serious and reserved she is, but she's still too much of a mystery to make it onto my list.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes