Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
So ik we're all Nami fans but who's everyone's 2nd/3rd girl?
#1 Nami is Cutie & best waifu material, amazing petite body and dam stunningly beautiful
#2 vicktoria just the sweetest thing ever, she's gorgeous and I have personal bias bc VN girls in wheelchairs are hot...no I don't know why
#3 Bella...hear me out....yes she just looks like one of those hawt bitches....the kind u wanna hatefuck the cunty attitude out of BUT...she is gorgeous visually...her attitude makes her less attractive although she does seem like a ride or die waifu

P.S.
I will be a sadboi if Nami doesn't also fall In love with Victoria & demand a throuple, which if I remember how much Nami likes her, this *could* happen >;D
View attachment 2343116
You got it wrong. It's Bella first and then Nami. ;)(y)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Anyone knows if "reworking"(changing and adding stuff in first chapters) is finished?

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
Hello. Anyone knows if "reworking"(changing and adding stuff in first chapters) is finished?
If you really want to play the real definitive version of season 1 I advise you to wait for the release of Chapter 5 Full after its official Steam release I don't think Ocean will come back on it and totally focus on season 2, Because for the moment until the release of chapter 5 he intends to rework chapter 2 and take care of the musical dmca

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Still the worst game I've ever played. Not even close. And I'm not speaking from a technical standpoint, it's a well executed game, but from an enjoyment perspective. There is no game I've enjoyed playing less than AL. Never even finished it. Won't ever touch that crap again. I'd gladly play the 100 worst games on this site back to back to back over replaying AL once.

Back to SG. I'm gonna go with:

1º - Bella
2º - Nami (Hottest model in the game by far, for me, and her loyalty and devotion are such a huge turn on. Will dropkick Bella if Nami asks me to even if I don't want to do it.)
3º - Sasha (Attractive and mysterious. Want to know more.)
4º - Maja (Didn't plan on focusing on anyone else until I saw the Maja rework and her kinkiness in last chapter. Fuck me. She makes my list.)

Don't really care about anyone else. Female cast is WAYYYY too big as is. Even though Ayua is pretty cool and if this were a different type of game I'd be all over Nojiko.
It's incredible tough to answer the question about best girl in this game. We have for example Nami ond Bella, for me best characters because they story progression is high(er). They had the most "screen time", doesn't mean there aren't another (potentially) good characters. I like Amber, Sasha and Ayua too. Nojiko is beautiful too. Doesn't mean that she's "mom". I think she could be a good LI, but she isn't in high position in Ocean's eyes. Too bad.
I play non incest games too, but the best are often incest. I'm not a huge fan of incest, but if I would kick incest games out, there are not many left.

Sep 18, 2022
At this point in the stories, Ayua is too similar to Miru, who has had much more development and screen time. In a vacuum I might be interested but having played both, Miru is just a more compelling character right now and Ayua's allure suffers as a result.

Yes I am aware they are similar because they are mother/daughter.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It's incredible tough to answer the question about best girl in this game. We have for example Nami ond Bella, for me best characters because they story progression is high(er). They had the most "screen time", doesn't mean there aren't another (potentially) good characters. I like Amber, Sasha and Ayua too. Nojiko is beautiful too. Doesn't mean that she's "mom". I think she could be a good LI, but she isn't in high position in Ocean's eyes. Too bad.
I play non incest games too, but the best are often incest. I'm not a huge fan of incest, but if I would kick incest games out, there are not many left.
In the end it's all up to someone's preference. I've literally crossed out most characters in this game as for one reason or another I have no romantic interest in them. Mila, Nia, Sonya, Vic, Zara, Vanessa, Amber, Marla, Nadia, Kate and the Twins are all crossed out for me no matter where the story takes us. I have no interest in milfs or the teaching staff either. So the ones we know and I'm still open to are Robin, Elsa, Nojiko and Nancy.

I can relate to the incest part though. There are plenty of tags I don't love like incest that are very much present in some of my favorite games.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
At this point in the stories, Ayua is too similar to Miru, who has had much more development and screen time. In a vacuum I might be interested but having played both, Miru is just a more compelling character right now and Ayua's allure suffers as a result.

Yes I am aware they are similar because they are mother/daughter.
I like Miru, she's a badass. I hope Ocean leave it so. I saw in few games that being a badass doesn't being exploited, or at all. I mean, character was being shown as badass, but 1-2 updates later there was non of it left. Yes, Ayuo is similar to mommy.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you really want to play the real definitive version of season 1 I advise you to wait for the release of Chapter 5 Full after its official Steam release I don't think Ocean will come back on it and totally focus on season 2, Because for the moment until the release of chapter 5 he intends to rework chapter 2 and take care of the musical dmca
Ok, thanks for answer. Will wait for chapter 5 than. I have no desire to play it all over again every time.

Reactions: Paradigms

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I've played thru to the end of the current version & would like to share thoughts & opinions.

Victoria: it just me?...I swear to God Victoria's tits have increased from a substantial C to DDs' from 1st meeting to now, maybe she put on a couple pounds since the accident and it all went to her boobs? I'm usually not a big fan of anything over the C cup department But she wears them well
austin-powers.gif
not to mention her main quality up u til now has been 'sweet & innocent' but the chat she has w/ mc about her being not-so-innocent reveals another layer that makes her even more intriguing!!

Bella: at first I just kinda wanted to punch that resting bitchface smirk off her head...but after spending time interacting she isn't that bad, I have a friend that we insult eachother regularly & I get that vibe from her....she's a buddy you trade insults with, who will have your back regardless of what it involves, who also happens to be a smoking hot blonde you may end up loving and or banging lol

I'm a hedonistic romantic harem lover so I'm on a Nami/Bella/Victoria path & boy what a Cliffhanger that was after that playboy move MC pulls if you like Nami, Wow the feels acting up over here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradigms

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Almost all of the LIs have far, far too much BIMBO body going on, so my real list is:
Could not agree more. I get really turned off by the unrealistic or over exaggerated body proportions in this game. I still have Bella as my top 1 but she does not feature in my top 5 most attractive characters in Summer's Gone. It's why I don't find Vic, Mila, Zara or Nadia attractive at all. Seriously did Vic get implants after her accident??!?!!? Wtf is that? Not even gonna go into Mila...she's cute and has a nice personality but the rest of her body turns me off like nothing else.

As someone who favors slim and athletic body types, give me Nami, Robin, Maja or Nojiko every single time. Ayua and Vanessa are ok too but mostly everyone else is either too "plastic" or too "perfect". It really turns me off. Elsa looked good too from the short cameo we got.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Seriously did Vic get implants after her accident??!?!!? Wtf is that?
Ha! I'm not the only one who's noticed, hopefully as she adjusts to whatever her new normal will be with P.T.(God my heart wants to see her walk again!) she drops back a cup size ....

*Hint Hint dev* :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Could not agree more. I get really turned off by the unrealistic or over exaggerated body proportions in this game. I still have Bella as my top 1 but she does not feature in my top 5 most attractive characters in Summer's Gone. It's why I don't find Vic, Mila, Zara or Nadia attractive at all. Seriously did Vic get implants after her accident??!?!!? Wtf is that? Not even gonna go into Mila...she's cute and has a nice personality but the rest of her body turns me off like nothing else.
I think Zara has really nice proportions. Above average for sure (where I live Nami wouldn't feel insecure about her tiddies), but nowhere near being over the top.

Sasha also fits the 'slim & athletic' category nicely.

I really like Robin too, but unfortunately it's very unlikely that she will get a bigger role in the game. Too bad, I wouldn't mind another stunning and lovely brunette in the cast.
But then, I've expressed some concern before that there are already too many love interests so maybe I'll just shut up now.

Ha! I'm not the only one who's noticed, hopefully as she adjusts to whatever her new normal will be with P.T.(God my heart wants to see her walk again!) she drops back a cup size ....

*Hint Hint dev* :ROFLMAO:
Well... they are pretty hard to miss. :HideThePain:

And for both of you gents, here's an official explanation from an August dev log:

3. Victoria & Mila sculpts
So, I got a few DMs and comments on Patreons/SS that made me aware that I might have fucked up the tiddy sculpts of Vic and Mila.
I didn't actually increase their boob sizes but instead sculpted with the "Clay" brush. This brush adds layers... and after hours of sculpting in low res, I might have lost the novelty and sense of how it was supposed to look.
Low res sculpting is an absolute pain in the ass, I was justifying it to myself to not have to go through it again... But here I was... Conflicted.
So I did it again... I went back to an older version of Vic and Mila and Zbrushed them from the ground up... in low res.
This time I used a variety of different brushes and made sure to keep the layer at the same level.
It took me around 12h to sculpt both. I had to start over multiple times again because suddenly they either looked like pancakes or actual ballons.
So half of the update will have the old sculpt. I'll certainly not go back and redo it.
The other half has the improved sculpt.
Here's Vic with her new sculpt

Ofc, Mila still has very big boobs. That's just what Mila's supposed to be. The definition of curvy. Big assets but still a rather slim body.
So you could say t'was just an unfortunate case of corrective surgery gone wrong.

Luckily, the previews from the latest log show that's been toned down:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently reworking the rework to Chapter 1 and redoing 4.5 is off the table, at least for the time being, but those will be the only parts of the game where those exaggerated proportions remain.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I really like Robin too, but unfortunately it's very unlikely that she will get a bigger role in the game. Too bad, I wouldn't mind another stunning and lovely brunette in the cast.
Ro-bin! Ro-bin! Ro-bin!
Totally agree, she should be more than a simple background character. Just a few brush strokes so far and we have already a sweet, gentle, compassionate and friendly character. It would be a waste not to develop her storyline.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes