yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know what? To many of us here, including me, the scene with Marla's gun seemed like a total cringe. But now, having replayed it, I thought: we don't know exactly when she started therapy with Amber. Was it after the accident or did she have it long before and the accident was just an addition to the problems she's already struggling with? And if the latter is true, maybe something happened to her, because of which she carried a gun in her bag every day? It may even be related to Bella's accident in her past since Marla and Amber are old friends. And this incident, as we know, was of a violent nature. If these assumptions are correct, then her reaction to MC's muttering to himself that it's better for Vic to die doesn't seem so unexpected and exaggerated anymore, right? She is really scared and in a panic, her past incident and the present situation are mixed in her head, and she thinks she is protecting Vic from an attack.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
You know what? To many of us here, including me, the scene with Marla's gun seemed like a total cringe. But now, having replayed it, I thought: we don't know exactly when she started therapy with Amber. Was it after the accident or did she have it long before and the accident was just an addition to the problems she's already struggling with? And if the latter is true, maybe something happened to her, because of which she carried a gun in her bag every day? It may even be related to Bella's accident in her past since Marla and Amber are old friends. And this incident, as we know, was of a violent nature. If these assumptions are correct, then her reaction to MC's muttering to himself that it's better for Vic to die doesn't seem so unexpected and exaggerated anymore, right? She is really scared and in a panic, her past incident and the present situation are mixed in her head, and she thinks she is protecting Vic from an attack.
It is explained that she was already undergoing therapy so we understand afterwards that her reaction with the weapon was due to her mental state in addition under the stress of having caused the accident, especially that with the last rework, we also notice Marla becoming more conservative in her way of dressing and closed on her guards

Contrary to the first version where her way of being did not stick at all to her future problematic where she was open, short skirt and provocative

My guess is that she has been assaulted or stalked in the past and keeps a gun on her in case she relives the trauma. |But that's a simple theory we need to know more with her husband or in group therapy with Nika.|

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I might be in the minority who didn't find the scene cringy, and I would have loved to see how the decision you made (shoot her or not) would have impacted the original game's story, when we had a 'normal' and a 'dark' path.

But I never considered what you said, makes me wonder if Marla had a bad marriage than ended up violently. There's a trope where 'successful workaholic professional women' have very shitty husbands who can't stand their wives' achievements, which make them violent against them. And because of how Ocean is tying his 2 games together, I wonder (If I'm correct), if the husband would be someone who shows up in Wiab.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It is so cold in here... Let's heat up the discussion. Nami is life, Bella is a beach)
A pair of nice tits and you already about to forget who is gone, you pathetic piece of MC. You should never forget the cabin, the albino spider, the Schrodinger's racoon, go and find that Summer, otherwise you don't deserve to be called Nika. I didn't overheat it, did I? :)

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
I can't help but feel that Sasha knows MC and Nami since years (since childhood?), but MC and Nami sort of forgot about her.
What we have ..
1. How Sasha looked during the scene with the eraser in class.
2. If you go to the gym with Bella, then when you see Sasha, MC says "I felt something"
3. Earrings, everyone knows. 1.png
The eyes seem similar, moles can be removed, eyebrows can also be plucked or laid.
Lips, facial oval and cheekbones also look similar.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
What we have ..
2. If you go to the gym with Bella, then when you see Sasha, MC says "I felt something"
3. Earrings, everyone knows. View attachment 2361530
The eyes seem similar, moles can be removed, eyebrows can also be plucked or laid.
For the thousandth time haha
Screenshot_20230203_133527.jpg

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Let's heat it up then.

I'd throw Bella under a bus to get more of her. (the one wearing suspenders, or whatever they are called)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Random chicks in the background :BootyTime:
fun fact: Have you ever wonder why you don't see them often pass between scenes are so prettier and gorgeous? that's because Ocean wants to shift your distraction from most of LIs converge paths :devilish:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
What we have ..
3. Earrings, everyone knows. View attachment 2361530
why in earth would she remove her Moles it's Beauty marks for god sake i said before she does look like her but then again her hair not same color her soul doesn't give the same impression if summer were in the same place She would Be Bella Number 2 not this ice Queen

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So, the "Sasha is Summer" theory is up and running again? The Petrovs family adopted or kidnapped her, wiped out her memory, cleaned up her moles, gave her a new identity and voila, Summer is not so gone? And MC, who's dreaming of her every single night in his life after "that event" didn't recognize her at first sight? It's safe to assume that she is a public person, uses social media apps like Aurora, attending public events, e.t.c. Is it possible that she doesn't ring a bell to anyone who used to know her before? Elsa, for example?

Okay, I didn't even try. She suffered during "that event", got amnesia, lost her memory, ended up in an orphanage. And then the Petrovs adopted her. Lost moles? No one can recognize her anymore? Consequences of plastic surgery after the incident. Strange behaviour toward MC? Fragmentary memories of the past, she is about to recall something. A twist? A twist!

Methinks that the idea that MC came up with Summer in his broken mind (consequences of childhood trauma, loss of the parents), and it was Nami who was actually with him, and pretending to be his imaginary girlfriend, so that he would not be locked up forever in a psychiatric hospital, is way more interesting. Unfortunately, this is too contradictory to the current story.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes