JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the award go to Bella & Nami Best Two Out of all
Reasons: 1 Nami With Patch she Is The Mc Sister And she is Cheeto-Head Cute & Sexy & Deadly
2 Bella Snake Eyes Grace Of Swan Broken Heart Commen Feelings For The Mc Sexy & Deadly & Lovely
Both= Make Legendary Cute Funny Lovely Sexy Deadly Trio (Mc In middle)
The Others Sonya One of the most Hot looking her body Her Eyes this nose of her
Nadia I got No word Hot Milf in young body Passion about Her Stuff Fighter in everything she do
Mila B _OO_BS Nice But Not True I kinda Can sens this
Zara being played easily by her sister Made her want to prove she is Better stronger in everything
Vanessa Snake With Brain of Hunter Deadly Know how to play People true Danger The tybe that Always Be in strong Place
Nia Hot and Sexy Sadly easy Lost in shame Probably because She were To closed up when she were younger
Victoria Simple Light Cute Lies Only to herself To make things Pink and white Lovely person to nice to much
Maja Straight Person Strong Lovely but not deadly Simple be the cup for other To Fill as i Said Lovely and Strong
Sasha didn't see Much to say about Her but she Does looks a Lot Like Summer But Tough and silent her eyes talk a lot
Ayua True Friend to her Friends Tough Strong Deadly and Mix of Cute and Sexy Makes her Shiny
Robin Easy going Person Jealousy not in her system and that the weird Part
Nancy Trying to score Takes every chance to be known
Cindy too hot to miss Curvy Lovely Smart Lady Not easy to play her
Elsa Not Much Info all I can Sens Strong & Hot TAG.png

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I've played thru to the end of the current version & would like to share thoughts & opinions.

Victoria: it just me?...I swear to God Victoria's tits have increased from a substantial C to DDs' from 1st meeting to now, maybe she put on a couple pounds since the accident and it all went to her boobs? I'm usually not a big fan of anything over the C cup department But she wears them well
View attachment 2347772
not to mention her main quality up u til now has been 'sweet & innocent' but the chat she has w/ mc about her being not-so-innocent reveals another layer that makes her even more intriguing!!

Bella: at first I just kinda wanted to punch that resting bitchface smirk off her head...but after spending time interacting she isn't that bad, I have a friend that we insult eachother regularly & I get that vibe from her....she's a buddy you trade insults with, who will have your back regardless of what it involves, who also happens to be a smoking hot blonde you may end up loving and or banging lol

I'm a hedonistic romantic harem lover so I'm on a Nami/Bella/Victoria path & boy what a Cliffhanger that was after that playboy move MC pulls if you like Nami, Wow the feels acting up over here!
I think we can explain Vici's gain away as a bit of chair chub... But she is sweet and definitely very horny. Of all the LI's, I reckon she'll probably the one most willing to do a lot of nasty stuff :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: SumTingWong0420

imagica

May 2, 2020
Reasons: 1 Nami With Patch she Is The Mc Sister And she is Cheeto-Head Cute & Sexy & Deadly
2 Bella Snake Eyes Grace Of Swan Broken Heart Commen Feelings For The Mc Sexy & Deadly & Lovely
Nadia I got No word Hot Milf in young body Passion about Her Stuff Fighter in everything she do
Zara being played easily by her sister Made her want to prove she is Better stronger in everything
Vanessa Snake With Brain of Hunter Deadly Know how to play People true Danger The tybe that Always Be in strong Place
Nia Hot and Sexy Sadly easy Lost in shame Probably because She were To closed up when she were younger
Victoria Simple Light Cute Lies Only to herself To make things Pink and white Lovely person to nice to much
Maja Straight Person Strong Lovely but not deadly Simple be the cup for other To Fill as i Said Lovely and Strong
Sasha didn't see Much to say about Her but she Does looks a Lot Like Summer But Tough and silent her eyes talk a lot
Ayua True Friend to her Friends Tough Strong Deadly and Mix of Cute and Sexy Makes her Shiny
Elsa Not Much Info all I can Sens Strong & Hot View attachment 2348175
Jeez, you write like you are an AI...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I think Zara has really nice proportions. Above average for sure (where I live Nami wouldn't feel insecure about her tiddies), but nowhere near being over the top.

Sasha also fits the 'slim & athletic' category nicely.

I really like Robin too, but unfortunately it's very unlikely that she will get a bigger role in the game. Too bad, I wouldn't mind another stunning and lovely brunette in the cast.
But then, I've expressed some concern before that there are already too many love interests so maybe I'll just shut up now.

Well... they are pretty hard to miss. :HideThePain:

And for both of you gents, here's an official explanation from an August dev log:

So you could say t'was just an unfortunate case of corrective surgery gone wrong.

Luckily, the previews from the latest log show that's been toned down:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apparently reworking the rework to Chapter 1 and redoing 4.5 is off the table, at least for the time being, but those will be the only parts of the game where those exaggerated proportions remain.
This is excellent news and my original 'explanation' would be perfectly viable and make sense, at least for Vic, timing wise after her accident, she wasn't active for say almost a week....any extra calories just went to her boobs! Lol. I know from personal expirence that when some ladies gain weight it All goes right to their boobs. As for Mila, she doesn't interest me as a LI [she about the Only woman in SG that I can't find a reason to get emotionally attached to...yet >;D ] so her inconsistency doesnt bother me as much, still an Amazing title!!!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Elsa Not Much Info all I can Sens Strong & Hot View attachment 2348175
All the girls have something that make them intriguing in their own individual way, and that's why I took the time to make solo paths for each of them. Can't argue with what you said, I mostly agree with everything you said. My best 2 though are Bella and Sasha, I know we haven't seen much of Sasha, but the way its implied that she 'manipulates' the other girls silently yet it feels like she's starting to take a liking on MC is interesting.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
All the girls have something that make them intriguing in their own individual way, and that's why I took the time to make solo paths for each of them. Can't argue with what you said, I mostly agree with everything you said. My best 2 though are Bella and Sasha, I know we haven't seen much of Sasha, but the way its implied that she 'manipulates' the other girls silently yet it feels like she's starting to take a liking on MC is interesting.
I can't help but feel that Sasha knows MC and Nami since years (since childhood?), but MC and Nami sort of forgot about her.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Beginning to think oceans has weeks and months mixed up by no means do I have a right to complain but the same thing happened last update from beta to full release simple solution don't put dates out when you miss them this bad

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Sasha Isn't bad but She's Cold No Fire In her not like Bella or Nami
she does look a lot like Elsa From frozen

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You know what? To many of us here, including me, the scene with Marla's gun seemed like a total cringe. But now, having replayed it, I thought: we don't know exactly when she started therapy with Amber. Was it after the accident or did she have it long before and the accident was just an addition to the problems she's already struggling with? And if the latter is true, maybe something happened to her, because of which she carried a gun in her bag every day? It may even be related to Bella's accident in her past since Marla and Amber are old friends. And this incident, as we know, was of a violent nature. If these assumptions are correct, then her reaction to MC's muttering to himself that it's better for Vic to die doesn't seem so unexpected and exaggerated anymore, right? She is really scared and in a panic, her past incident and the present situation are mixed in her head, and she thinks she is protecting Vic from an attack.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
You know what? To many of us here, including me, the scene with Marla's gun seemed like a total cringe. But now, having replayed it, I thought: we don't know exactly when she started therapy with Amber. Was it after the accident or did she have it long before and the accident was just an addition to the problems she's already struggling with? And if the latter is true, maybe something happened to her, because of which she carried a gun in her bag every day? It may even be related to Bella's accident in her past since Marla and Amber are old friends. And this incident, as we know, was of a violent nature. If these assumptions are correct, then her reaction to MC's muttering to himself that it's better for Vic to die doesn't seem so unexpected and exaggerated anymore, right? She is really scared and in a panic, her past incident and the present situation are mixed in her head, and she thinks she is protecting Vic from an attack.
It is explained that she was already undergoing therapy so we understand afterwards that her reaction with the weapon was due to her mental state in addition under the stress of having caused the accident, especially that with the last rework, we also notice Marla becoming more conservative in her way of dressing and closed on her guards

Contrary to the first version where her way of being did not stick at all to her future problematic where she was open, short skirt and provocative

My guess is that she has been assaulted or stalked in the past and keeps a gun on her in case she relives the trauma. |But that's a simple theory we need to know more with her husband or in group therapy with Nika.|

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I might be in the minority who didn't find the scene cringy, and I would have loved to see how the decision you made (shoot her or not) would have impacted the original game's story, when we had a 'normal' and a 'dark' path.

But I never considered what you said, makes me wonder if Marla had a bad marriage than ended up violently. There's a trope where 'successful workaholic professional women' have very shitty husbands who can't stand their wives' achievements, which make them violent against them. And because of how Ocean is tying his 2 games together, I wonder (If I'm correct), if the husband would be someone who shows up in Wiab.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It is so cold in here... Let's heat up the discussion. Nami is life, Bella is a beach)
A pair of nice tits and you already about to forget who is gone, you pathetic piece of MC. You should never forget the cabin, the albino spider, the Schrodinger's racoon, go and find that Summer, otherwise you don't deserve to be called Nika. I didn't overheat it, did I? :)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes