SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Honestly in fiction there're only two way missing persons are handled:
  1. MC is certain the missing person is alive (example: LIS ) -> she's dead
  2. MC has accepted the missing person is dead, or has given up on finding them -> she returns
Blame the reversal of expectation for it.

MC has given up on looking for Summer, and as the story goes forward he'll come to terms with it more.
When the time'll be right, she'll return. It's not written in the stars, but on the "meta".
I know it will happen simply bc I don't want it to, aside from a loved one dying, what could bring more widespread drama than Summer's return...

my theorycraft:
at this point Nami and Bella will make a temporary alliance realizing they cannot allow summer to re traumatize him/ take him away, they'll plot to murder her and hide the body after they've chopped it up into tiny pieces or more likely to keep her away from MC & eventually they'll get to know eachother & end up as actual friends, see how easily our dream girls can be friends & eventual lovers *Drooling on himself at this point* :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImproperTattoo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I know it will happen simply bc I don't want it to, aside from a loved one dying, what could bring more widespread drama than Summer's return...

my theorycraft:
at this point Nami and Bella will make a temporary alliance realizing they cannot allow summer to re traumatize him/ take him away, they'll plot to murder her and hide the body after they've chopped it up into tiny pieces or more likely to keep her away from MC & eventually they'll get to know eachother & end up as actual friends, see how easily our dream girls can be friends & eventual lovers *Drooling on himself at this point* :LOL:
I honestly don't know if Summer will show up eventually, but I'm actually hoping she won't. I would be happy with a Bella/Nami trio tbh

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
What visceral bloody hatred towards poor little Summer, no one wants to see her alive again and wants to see her dead and buried :KEK:

Personally, I would dream of her return towards the end of the story, chapter 20-30, after all the incredible stories that Nika has lived with her companions, with explanations of all the problems that they had to live through until they finally had the chance to meet again

for example a cliché scene where Nika would think he could discern Summer's silhouette in a train so close, but about to disappear again and the moment the train would depart Nika and Summer would come to see each other eye to eye for a short moment putting everything in question

I love to imagine different scenarios while listening to music during my playthrough and imagine the possibilities

Like this two

&

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2022
Any news from the Author? any ideas about the release date?
Ocean is working on it.

4.5 full is likely close to completion based off the last render count he gave. Original ch2 had just under 1200 renders and last count was ~750 if i recall. Keep in mind he added an extra scene. Will see it in February unless something goes horribly wrong.

As for chapter 5, I think we'd be lucky to see it in the first half of 2023. Beta is possible but Full will definitely come later going off how much these reworked chapters add to production time. I'd wager we see beta in early July just to be safe.

WIAB seems to be coming along nicely. Halfway done already so we could see it in April/May.

Reactions: `Ray`

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

my theorycraft:
I truly hope not. If she ever does come back my MC will gladly aid Bella and Nami in chopping her up into tiny little pieces to feed the wildlife. Stay gone, Summer! Last warning!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
What visceral bloody hatred towards poor little Summer, no one wants to see her alive again and wants to see her dead and buried :KEK:

Personally, I would dream of her return towards the end of the story, chapter 20-30, after all the incredible stories that Nika has lived with her companions, with explanations of all the problems that they had to live through until they finally had the chance to meet again

for example a cliché scene where Nika would think she could discern Summer's silhouette in a train so close, but about to disappear again and the moment the train would depart Nika and Summer would come to see each other eye to eye for a short moment putting everything in question

I love to imagine different scenarios while listening to music during my playthrough and imagine the possibilities

Like this two

&
Lol! I don't even hate her....yet......I just never got that emotional 'hook' I have with almost every female character that we've gotten a decent amount of backstory for. Bella: she's broken like mc & I feel they could either heal together or take over the dark side together lol. Victoria: is just the sweetest little thing with a dash of naughty, she shines this brightly after the accident imagine her at normal....her joy levels would be over 9000!
Nami...sweet, freaky, loving cheeto head Nami, she cares so much & has your back, all she asks in return is some loyalty & affection. I Will hate Summer once she comes back and fucks mcs head up and causes him to question relations with any of the current girls. Let's be real: if she does return it won't be S: I'm sry, im back & I love you. Mc: we're all good & im miraculously healed with no permanent hang ups or questions for you, let's go get married & live happily ever after, she's gonna make more trouble for mc than he already has :cautious:

Reactions: RNasc4444

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
I think Summer is dead.
before the date with Bella, MC states this directly.
View attachment 2362870
I think Summer push Mc to get hit by the car .. alike Vic... and could be why Nami hates her guts .. and his Landlady start to worry about Mc by Nami's big mouth and spread bad about this Bella to Landlady now she send Mc to Amber to get some help and didnt know Amber's Daughter is Bella .. why else she look shocked and goes quiet by looking at Bella laid there waiting for Mc

Now Sasha.. She giving me a creep feeling .. For staring at Mc... and the way Mc asked her " are you trying to kill me " she said she wouldnt want to say .. now thats fuked up right there lol

Robin I think shes good for Mc .. shes Kind and caring .. and I hope shes LI.. Id pick her if I could

Reactions: `Ray`

Nat.su_

Feb 4, 2023
I truly hope not. If she ever does come back my MC will gladly aid Bella and Nami in chopping her up into tiny little pieces to feed the wildlife. Stay gone, Summer! Last warning!
If she comes back it is great. I am pretty sure it wasn't her fault when she disappeared, she was just a kid after all. Which child is at fault for being taken away.

So, she got kidnapped, she has no rights to come back into the life of the ones she loved anymore.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but Summer vanishing out of the sudden makes MC's suffering kind of....stupid and non-sensical, i mean he acts so destroyed like she died and he knows that somehow while he doesn't know it actually since she just disappeared out of his life.

I would find it even more stupid if she does comes back suddenly and wanting to be back together with him when he moved on from her and found someone else.

I like more her being actually dead because i feel like this would have more impact on MC as character and his suffering, and of course this would improve the story more, just how i see it myself.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
If she comes back it is great. I am pretty sure it wasn't her fault when she disappeared, she was just a kid after all. Which child is at fault for being taken away.

So, she got kidnapped, she has no rights to come back into the life of the ones she loved anymore.
Not what I meant to imply. And what I said was in jest. I'm not expecting the tragedy that befell her to have been her fault. I just feel like the story is much better and much more meaningful if she stays gone.

That said I don't have much sympathy for her. From the flashbacks we have seen, she was an absolute asshole as far as children or teens go. Can you imagine how much of a bitch Nami would have turned out if they had remained friends well into the late teens/early adulthood? I don't think the "hate" she gets here is unwarranted. She is portrayed in a ratherawful manner.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
For those who would like to have a preview of the old version of the game so that we can keep the images in archive

A link if you want to get Chapter 2 and see the Easter eggs compared to the new chapter rework

For example: You could notice that at the time Vanessa was not supposed to have a heterochromia but green eyes as William Zane's new concept was not yet decided
belva.png

Nat.su_

Feb 4, 2023
Not what I meant to imply. And what I said was in jest. I'm not expecting the tragedy that befell her to have been her fault. I just feel like the story is much better and much more meaningful if she stays gone.

That said I don't have much sympathy for her. From the flashbacks we have seen, she was an absolute asshole as far as children or teens go. Can you imagine how much of a bitch Nami would have turned out if they had remained friends well into the late teens/early adulthood? I don't think the "hate" she gets here is unwarranted. She is portrayed in a ratherawful manner.
She was a brat as a kid, but certainly had a good side of her. The same as Bella being a brat as an adult and we found a good side of her as well.
Mc, because he lost someone, became an asshole and was thinking about killing the girl who suffered an acident. Everyone has a baggage in this game. So I won't really hold grudge against a kid. If she comes back. I am pretty sure Oceanlab won't force her on us. So you can still be her friend and date whoever you like.
But for other people, who'd like to know Summer or see her as an adult, (if that is even an option, or is planned to happen) I think that'd be great.
She disappeared, got kidnapped or abducted. It would be nice for MC to have closure about what happened to her, either if it becomes clear that she is dead, or with Summer coming back.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes