Vi#5499

Dec 15, 2017
How did you guys read Nami name? Everytime I read her name I alway thought of Nami from One Piece. Is it read as Nae-mi , Nar-mee or else?

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
How did you guys read Nami name? Everytime I read her name I alway thought of Nami from One Piece. Is it read as Nae-mi , Nar-mee or else?
It's normal that her name is inspired by One Piece as well as Nojiko, Nami's older sister, and Nika for the default name of the MC

Reactions: Vi#5499

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Although, a very good game, it will never be finished within our lifetimes. That is a fact, that is science.
How to say "I want to pretend to be smart and use big words but I don't know any so I use normal common words but still end up using them all wrong because I'm not smart" without saying "I want to pretend to be smart and use big words but I don't know any so I use normal common words but still end up using them all wrong because I'm not smart".

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
How to say "I want to pretend to be smart and use big words but I don't know any so I use normal common words but still end up using them all wrong because I'm not smart" without saying "I want to pretend to be smart and use big words but I don't know any so I use normal common words but still end up using them all wrong because I'm not smart".
You're too photosynthesis for my taste.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's a Japanese word so it should be read [nami], with the a of hat (in UK English) and the i of minute (more or less):

Reactions: Vi#5499

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
The meanings behind Nika's dream according to me.

After several reviews of the intro, here are my assumptions:

The potential meaning of the dream scene can be interpreted as Nika's longing for a lost love or his unfulfilled desires from his childhood.

The presence of Summer, his supposed childhood love, in the dream symbolizes his desire to relive a past moment.

The White spiders and the orange spider fight may symbolize the challenges and obstacles that Nika faced or still faces in his relationships.

The disappointment of the spiders not fighting represents Nika's disappointment in reality, as things do not always play out as he imagined.

The cabin represents a safe haven, and Nika's comfort and protection of Summer symbolize his desire for security and love.

The blue glowing flower may symbolize new beginnings or a change in Nika's life, and its sudden appearance may suggest that he is not ready for this change.

Summer's sadness after Nika dropped the flower represents Nika's fear of losing her or the uncertainty of their future together.

The different coloured flowers appearing outside the cabin symbolize the beauty and variety of life, but the fact that Nika realizes it's a dream when he tries to touch Summer's cheek shows that his desires are only present in his subconscious and unattainable in reality.

The fact that Summer is gone when Nika wakes up may suggest that Nika is still dealing with the aftermath of a lost love or that Summer was never truly a part of his life.
And that's the beginning of autumn!
SG_LOGO.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

The potential meaning of the dream scene can be interpreted as Nika's longing for a lost love or his unfulfilled desires from his childhood.

The presence of Summer, his supposed childhood love, in the dream symbolizes his desire to relive a past moment.

The White spiders and the orange spider fight may symbolize the challenges and obstacles that Nika faced or still faces in his relationships.

The disappointment of the spiders not fighting represents Nika's disappointment in reality, as things do not always play out as he imagined.

The cabin represents a safe haven, and Nika's comfort and protection of Summer symbolize his desire for security and love.

The blue glowing flower may symbolize new beginnings or a change in Nika's life, and its sudden appearance may suggest that he is not ready for this change.

Summer's sadness after Nika dropped the flower represents Nika's fear of losing her or the uncertainty of their future together.

The different coloured flowers appearing outside the cabin symbolize the beauty and variety of life, but the fact that Nika realizes it's a dream when he tries to touch Summer's cheek shows that his desires are only present in his subconscious and unattainable in reality.

The fact that Summer is gone when Nika wakes up may suggest that Nika is still dealing with the aftermath of a lost love or that Summer was never truly a part of his life.
View attachment 2368121

Don't get me wrong dude, but reading a posting with this many colours is frigging exhausting.
To be fair it's far more better than a wall of text, but just posting it in the standard font/colour would be superior...
I mean, I think I get what your thoughts are behind, but somehow ...

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You're in the minority still hating Zoey for 'reasons', then.

Also, that's kind of a 'control freak' attitude you got there, that's his story, deal with it.

I know I can't wait to see what's next, and whatever happened to Summer, next session with Amber, at the cabin, will definitely shed light on all that.
Minority or majority...does it really matter? I'm not looking for validation on the internet. It's ok for us to disagree. There only needs to be one reason. Z needed to move away and leave the MC behind to move forward. My MC needs the Tumor out of his life so he can move forward. I will never tolerate someone that turns their backs on me. If you cut me out of your life, it is for life. period.

Not really a control freak. And I really don't want any game I play to be catered to me. That would make it a shit product. I hope any dev, Ocean included, stays true to their vision and their ideas for the story. Changing them to please players is a recipe for disaster.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happened at the cabin and I fully trust Ocean to deliver a compelling story. Whether I'm gonna like it or not remains to be seen. The damn Steam release can't come soon enough.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

View attachment 2368121

Have you ever thought that some users might be colour-blind?

:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes