SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You're in the minority still hating Zoey for 'reasons', then.

Also, that's kind of a 'control freak' attitude you got there, that's his story, deal with it.

I know I can't wait to see what's next, and whatever happened to Summer, next session with Amber, at the cabin, will definitely shed light on all that.
I play too many VNs', SG has a character named Zoey?..........my brain can't recall anyone with that name....help?

Also unless the devs progress report (idk what he calls it & idk if the amber/cabin content has been conformed to be included within the next update? ) says so we may not even get that content in the next update....remember (unless I missed a LOT of content) the last scene I got was 'mc hears a familiar low rumble' which will be Bellas cancer-mobile rolling up to talk about feelings bc she's been thinking about him. Did I miss something ? (It's quite possible lol)

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
Don't get me wrong dude, but reading a posting with this many colours is frigging exhausting.
To be fair it's far more better than a wall of text, but just posting it in the standard font/colour would be superior...
I mean, I think I get what your thoughts are behind, but somehow ...
It's obviously an ode to early webpages. The internet was a glorious trash heap of flash and flashy. Just like Bella...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I play too many VNs', SG has a character named Zoey?..........my brain can't recall anyone with that name....help?
It's a reference to Zoey from Being A DIK, if Summer was to return alive and well into SG then it's likely to be after players have already chosen their LI route, similar to the late introduction of Zoey in Being A DIK so it's a fair comparison. However as Zoey has only been back for one episode and Summer has not (and may never) come back into SG the comparison is currently meaningless.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It's obviously an ode to early webpages. The internet was a glorious trash heap of flash and flashy. Just like Bella...
Argh...
You can't ressist the urge to remind me those times?

The good ol' eye-cancer webpages... :sick:

Talking about "colourfull" and flashy. If we consider Windows XP at that time, that OS was fitting so well in that era.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

Also unless the devs progress report (idk what he calls it & idk if the amber/cabin content has been conformed to be included within the next update? ) says so we may not even get that content in the next update....remember (unless I missed a LOT of content) the last scene I got was 'mc hears a familiar low rumble' which will be Bellas cancer-mobile rolling up to talk about feelings bc she's been thinking about him. Did I miss something ? (It's quite possible lol)
First part already answered, won't parrot them, but your brain isn't failing you, don't worry :LOL:

As for the Amber/cabin reference, wasn't necessarily talking about the next update, more like can't wait when it happens, whenever it happens, a good chunk of Nika's backstory could unravel there (and Amber as a LI could take off)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So I've seen a lot of people taking for granted that Vanessa is William Zane's (WiAB MC) daughter (including Vidal the king of Pervert). After all they both have heterochromia (different eye color) and we were told Vanessa's mother cheated all the time.

Right? So I did a little research and observation.

This is Will with her twin sister Leia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why this picture specifically? Because it's quite rare for twins to have different eye color.
Heterochromia is a genetic defect of ONE eye. So we can establish that Will's normal eye is the brown/yellow one, just like her twin sister, while the defective one is the blue.

Now, let's see Vanessa.
Not gonna lie, I've a hard time guessing what is Vanessa's normal eye and what's the defective one.
Zara and her father Nick have light blue eyes, but one or both of them might not be related to her according to the theory.
I would still go with the lighter eye being the normal and the darker one being the defective one though, but that's just my opinion.

Why is this relevant? Because an heterochromia that causes a lighter eye color (as in Will) and an heterochromia that causes a darker eye color (as possibly Vanessa?) are two different conditions that have nothing in common, and one cannot be inherited and be the cause for the other one.

Anyway, thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Last edited:

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
Okay.
First, all due respect to the elders of this thread. I have never lurked on a thread that the regulars are so involved and commited. Yes, I'm a Noob and hate typing so I just watch and learn. You guys are awesome and thought provoking.
Kudos aside...
I saw something this past summer around 3.5 or .4b...about the time all the changes to music licenses and stuff was going on.

Did any one see the Bella face or head shot pic where her right eye was spinning?

It was easy to pass by because there was a delay. I happened to step away for a break or whatever, came back and
I noticed her eye spinning in circles....Scroll back one, click forward, A still shot of Bella...Wait...Then her eye twitches to the right..then again..and again until it starts spinning.

Did anyone else see that?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
So I've seen a lot of people taking for granted that Vanessa is William Zane's (WiAB MC) daughter (including Vidal the king of Pervert). After all they both have heterochromia (different eye color) and we were told Vanessa's mother cheated all the time.

Why this picture specifically? Because it's quite rare for twins to have different eye color.
Heterochromia is a genetic defect of ONE eye. So we can establish that Will's normal eye is the brown/yellow one, just like her twin sister, while the defective one is the blue.

Now, let's see Vanessa.
Not gonna lie, I've a hard time guessing what is Vanessa's normal eye and what's the defective one.
Zara and her father Nick have light blue eyes, but one or both of them might not be related to her according to the theory.
I would still go with the lighter eye being the normal and the darker one being the defective one though, but that's just my opinion.

Why is this relevant? Because an heterochromia that causes a lighter eye color (as in Will) and an heterochromia that causes a darker eye color (as possibly Vanessa?) are two different conditions that have nothing in common, and one cannot be inherited and be the cause for the other one.

you should check into the off-topic forum my brother I was the first one to point it out

• Wow
Reactions: Uriel ☁

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019

Now, let's see Vanessa.

No offense man, but it looks like that woman is trying to lick the dogs ass on your profile signature.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's a reference to Zoey from Being A DIK, if Summer was to return alive and well into SG then it's likely to be after players have already chosen their LI route, similar to the late introduction of Zoey in Being A DIK so it's a fair comparison. However as Zoey has only been back for one episode and Summer has not (and may never) come back into SG the comparison is currently meaningless.
Mostly, the comparison is an utter nonsense because BaDIK's Zoey wasn't a missing person.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Now, let's see Vanessa.

An interesting post by you! But to play Advocatus diaboli: You overlooked one thing! Willi and Leia don´t have to share eyecolours. They are not monozygot twins, since they have different genders and so can have different eyecolours.
Ayua Zane is 99,99% Willi´s daughter and she has blue eyes. Her Mom Miru has blue eyes and Willi has one blue eye. It is more likely that Willi´s normal eye is the blue one.

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Now, let's see Vanessa.

Thanks for this TED talk.

Who do I go to so HR will give me continuing education credits? :)

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes