Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
An interesting post by you! But to play Advocatus diaboli: You overlooked one thing! Willi and Leia don´t have to share eyecolours. They are not monozygot twins, since they have different genders and so can have different eyecolours.
Ayua Zane is 99,99% Willi´s daughter and she has blue eyes. Her Mom Miru has blue eyes and Willi has one blue eye. It is more likely that Willi´s normal eye is the blue one.
So it turns out Google lied to me. I searched for heterozygous twins but it still showed me results for identical twins.

As for Ayua you've to account for the grandparents as well. Helen has blue eyes, one of Miru's parents must have them blue as well. Even if Will has natural brown eyes it's not improbable that Ayua ended up with blue eyes.

Although Katie has blue eyes, so everything's possible. I suppose this is a stylistic choice by Ocean, for William to have one eye like Leia and the other like Katie.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Although Katie has blue eyes, so everything's possible. I suppose this is a stylistic choice by Ocean, for William to have one eye like Leia and the other like Katie.
I agree that it is likely a stylistic choice with Willi´s heterochromia. By the way, there are also theories around that Vanessa is actually Willi and Leia´s kid. She has Willi´s eyes, her face shap could hint towards Leia and she has a faible for snake jewelry like Leia does. Interesting, but I think this is a bit too far.
If in the canon story Willi and Leia have children, I think it is likelier that they are the "cousins" Ayua talks about when it comes to some special martial arts moves. Ayua stated that you have to marry either her or one of her cousins to learn them.
I theorise that at least 1 of those cousins is her halfsibling, if Willi and Leia have children together. Hey, they are bestest roommates forever.:);)

Reactions: Uriel ☁

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The rework of Chapter 2 starts where Maja drive with MC but where does it end?
If I recall it correctly, Ch.2 ends at the therapy center where MC makes a promise to Vic to help her. But as far as I remember Ocean said it will be a two-stage work: the first part of the reworked chapter should be released soon, along with the Ch4.5 full and the second part will come with the Ch5 release.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I played this game for a few minutes and I hate the MC already, such a cliché of a depressed tortured soul turned bitter, edgy and angry because his girlfriend died, disappeared, kidnapped or whatever. It's been 5 years you fucking pussy, get over it you little spoiled emo excrement.

The visuals and the sound are great tho. I'll try to push on despite the human waste of an MC.

Tincho_SI

Mar 9, 2020
The Mc is trying to get out of the depression, if you read while playing he even said he hate his mindset. Getting over depression is not so easy, hope you never got to see or feel what it could do to a person. The most important thing, the Mc have the will to change a became a better person...

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Oh, I understand trauma and mental issues better than most, having an alcoholic parent and serving in the military will fuck with your head.
5 years of depression because of your high school sweetheart, like the MC, is just pathetic.
I see what you mean but I feel like it's not that simple.
People react to shit like this in different ways and clearly the disappearance of Summer affected MCs mental health drastically and he is suffering from some sort of trauma.

Sep 18, 2022
Oh, I understand trauma and mental issues better than most, having an alcoholic parent and serving in the military will fuck with your head.
5 years of depression because of your high school sweetheart, like the MC, is just pathetic.
I really feel you man. I just got done playing a VN where the MC had trauma and mental issues due to having an alcoholic parent and serving in the military. It was just pathetic.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I just got done playing a VN where the MC had trauma and mental issues due to having an alcoholic parent and serving in the military.
I don't know, Unbroken is a great VN and the MC got plenty of PTSD, but he is not a pathetic looser/edgy and angry teen.
But yeah, kids with alcoholic parents are a huge pain in the ass, I would not like to play with that MC ether.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I don't know, Unbroken is a great VN and the MC got plenty of PTSD, but he is not a pathetic looser/edgy and angry teen.
But yeah, kids with alcoholic parents are a huge pain in the ass, I would not like to play with that MC ether.
What's the Unbroken MC's age? It's about 25 to 30, if I recall it correctly, right? He has a lot of life experience, he knows how to cope with losses, he fought in a war or in some kind of armed conflict, I don’t remember exactly. He also helps out at the military rehabilitation center, where you see a lot of people who haven't been lucky enough to deal with their problems on their own, right?
And you compare him to a teenage boy who lost his first and only true love and nearly died himself (Aqualia hospital, collapsed lung). And you don't even take into account that it's not just his teen age and lack of experience, but the hormonal response, every feeling at this age is felt very intense due to the natural chemistry of the body.
But despite all this, he understands that he is broken, trying to cope with the loss, become normal and heal. And not only does he accept the problem, he takes actions and constantly pushes himself to his goal. Moreover, he helps others to heal, Vic for example. In my book it's anything but pathetic.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes