4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree 100% on the story being shit. which is a shame because the girls are all so hot. the story makes absolutely no sense. at least Summer's Gone has a decent story that makes some kind of sense but that could be better too. with how slow the development is on both games, the dev really needs to work on the story more. just my opinion.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Jus finish chapter 2 hopefully it ends with multiple endings would love to see a ending with Helen.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Chapter 3 - Dev Log #3

Hello,

I apologize for not releasing this Dev Log on the 20th as I said.

I gave the Dev Logs a lower priority because I'm still quite busy with all sorts of unfun stuff...

But this only affects the Dev Logs, not the actual work on the game.

Speaking about the game, I'm around 425 renders in. It could be more but atm I focus a little bit more on the SG Chapter 4.5 full version.
I just wanna get it done asap.

So work is going well and should soon increase further in productivity.

Previews: (High Res attached)

HelenHuggy.png

As I mentioned in the last log, I reworked Leia's boobs and made them smaller & more aesthetically pleasing. In this image, you can see the difference quite well.

(And before anyone says I touched Katie's boobs --> I didn't. I just changed the sculpt on the blouse.)

ThreeWormies.png FarmgirlMiru.png

I'll see you again on the 3rd of February.

- Ocean

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Chapter 3 - Dev Log #3

Hello,

I apologize for not releasing this Dev Log on the 20th as I said.

I gave the Dev Logs a lower priority because I'm still quite busy with all sorts of unfun stuff...

But this only affects the Dev Logs, not the actual work on the game.

Speaking about the game, I'm around 425 renders in. It could be more but atm I focus a little bit more on the SG Chapter 4.5 full version.
I just wanna get it done asap.

So work is going well and should soon increase further in productivity.

Previews: (High Res attached)

View attachment 2340352

As I mentioned in the last log, I reworked Leia's boobs and made them smaller & more aesthetically pleasing. In this image, you can see the difference quite well.

(And before anyone says I touched Katie's boobs --> I didn't. I just changed the sculpt on the blouse.)

View attachment 2340353 View attachment 2340351

I'll see you again on the 3rd of February.

- Ocean
Do Mila next. That girl needs a breast reduction more than Leia did. She looks ridiculous honestly.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes