Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I know this question has probably already been answered but when is the rework gonna finish ( meaning at what new ch) because I'd like to play it completely without the story and images changing every new update, it kinda fucks up with my memory of the game.
Tecnically when the chapter 5 full, not beta, but probably one or two more details are gonna be reworked in chapters 3 and 4 before the steam release, but nothing big, some backgrounds and texts only. If you want to play the season 1 without future changes wait to the steam release, if you don't care about that when the chapter 5 change from beta to full you can play without problems.

Mar 7, 2023
That's good news then. The next seasons will have a redesign just like this first one and will it change continuously?
Not necessarily. He needed to do the redesign because he wanted it on Stream. If he knew in advance what he wanted, he probably would do it right the first time.

Of course if you continue a story, which you haven't laid out at the start, you will get situation that don't fit, so you need to go back to rework some story arcs.

Unfortunately if it's that last situation. It also probably means the game will never end, because dev hasn't thought about an ending yet. Which often is the most difficult part of the story. To make a good ending.

So lets enjoy, for now that it last. I hope to see more of nami and bella, I love both characters...

Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 7, 2023
I like them all. They all look beautiful, cannot say that about most other games out there. I only don't understand why you cannot date the cripple one, and the others. I found the interation with the others is better if you refuse to date the cripple one (sorry after so long I forgot the names). Come on man, I want my harem!!!!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Edit: In the name of keeping things on topic, what do you like about Nadia? Usually, when people come here, they automatically flock to Bella or Nami. I think this is the first time I've seen someone with a Nadia profile pic since I came hereღ
I'm ignoring the other topic, already put them on ignore so I don't see their posts about it again. Rude or not, I am a programmer, programmed in machine language, C (my favourite), C++, Python etc... etc... etc... when you have explained this over and over and over again, and still get the same ignorant responses (and I mean "ignorant" not to be rude but as explaining that the person who responded is clueless about the topic), than yeah, I get annoyed. But... no fear, I'll add such people to my blocked list on here and not have to endure their posts again. :) (plus this was probably bad timing as I was already in annoyed mood from another, unrelated incident today)

Anyhow... NADIA... love her. She's cute, quirky, inoffensive, doesn't seem to like being rude to anyone (unlike me I guess, LOL) and that Banana obsession is just well written and makes me chuckle every time. I don't like the whole "tough woman" act I see out of Bella. Victoria is nice, but she's a little too sweet... might give you diabetes. Mila is one I really like as well as Nami. I think my order of preference is probably Nadia, then Nami then Mila.

I actually used to play fantasy games when I was younger as well, D&D with a group. We would sit around have a few beer and play it and we had a lot of fun, lots of laughs, so I understand that aspect of Nadia as well.

Anyhow, yeah... love Nadia... dislike ignorance but... I'll make a greater effort to just ignore annoying conversations in the future. Let someone else "help" people. :)

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
I'm ignoring the other topic, already put them on ignore so I don't see their posts about it again. Rude or not, I am a programmer, programmed in machine language, C (my favourite), C++, Python etc... etc... etc... when you have explained this over and over and over again, and still get the same ignorant responses (and I mean "ignorant" not to be rude but as explaining that the person who responded is clueless about the topic), than yeah, I get annoyed. But... no fear, I'll add such people to my blocked list on here and not have to endure their posts again. :) (plus this was probably bad timing as I was already in annoyed mood from another, unrelated incident today)

Anyhow... NADIA... love her. She's cute, quirky, inoffensive, doesn't seem to like being rude to anyone (unlike me I guess, LOL) and that Banana obsession is just well written and makes me chuckle every time. I don't like the whole "tough woman" act I see out of Bella. Victoria is nice, but she's a little too sweet... might give you diabetes. Mila is one I really like as well as Nami. I think my order of preference is probably Nadia, then Nami then Mila.

I actually used to play fantasy games when I was younger as well, D&D with a group. We would sit around have a few beer and play it and we had a lot of fun, lots of laughs, so I understand that aspect of Nadia as well.

Anyhow, yeah... love Nadia... dislike ignorance but... I'll make a greater effort to just ignore annoying conversations in the future. Let someone else "help" people. :)
Im sure once Nadia gets her full on chapter or something, the Nadia nation will rise above any others
Banana meme will be on top

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
What's with all these guys with 'lab' in their name. You have LewdLab, VileLab, OceanLab - let me know if I missed any. As far as I know, you don't need an actual lab for game development. Are they cooking meth on the side or something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kokodeska

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What's with all these guys with 'lab' in their name. You have LewdLab, VileLab, OceanLab - let me know if I missed any. As far as I know, you don't need an actual lab for game development. Are they cooking meth on the side or something?
Hmmm... now I have to come up with a name with Lab at the end if I do game development... you know, to develop my game in my STUDIO... or maybe just have "Studio" at the end, which is better than a Lab so you know the quality will be better! ;)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. The RPYC is a COMPILED version of the RPY file... recompiling it WITH THE DAMN GAME IT IS INTENDED FOR will NOT change compatibility! That's idiotic! Now go educate yourself, this is stupid.
I'm ignoring the other topic, already put them on ignore so I don't see their posts about it again.
Oh no, what a shame... :cry:

I'm sure Night Hawk has lots of programming experience, unfortunately he's apparently unfamiliar with the mechanics of how RenPy saves work & their reliance on maintaining RPYC files for save comparability between releases.
.rpyc files use what they call an AST tree. PyTom's original blog post is here :
It explains (at least implicitly) why deleting an .rpyc would break things, whilst forced recompiles wouldn't.
The basics are that when the game is incrementally built, each new iteration of the .rpyc file is based on the previous version. It grows and varies over time. As soon as you delete an .rpyc file, that previous "history" is lost and RenPy has to start from scratch with a new AST tree.
To reiterate, Night Hawk is mistaken on this matter. The SG patch now includes an RPYC file. As with all RenPy games, use the included RPYC if you don't want rollback errors and broken saves in the future.

Sadly Night Hawk's reluctance to consider advice means he's unlikely to see this information, and will continue to operate under a misconception on the importance of retaining RPYC files to maintain save comparability.

Given my ignorance & cluelesness, people will have to make up their own mind about who has the wrong end of the stick on this issue.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Ch. 4.5

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
UPDATE: There isn't anything new in the Ch 5 beta release gallery

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Edit: In the name of keeping things on topic, what do you like about Nadia? Usually, when people come here, they automatically flock to Bella or Nami. I think this is the first time I've seen someone with a Nadia profile pic since I came hereღ
I Love Nadia when she has a Banana in her hands as she's both adorable and funny at times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 478 Votes