Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all isღ

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? I honestly get the frustration; some of it is warranted... but wow, lol. I don't know what happened these last few days...

Some of you will hate me for this, but I'll say it anyway. Some of these posts seem a bit disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this isღ
when you're about to respond to the haters and you see your sister is already taken care of it

it be like
1aa1blank.jpg

m111m123

May 31, 2022
If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave.
I love watching haters and fans throw shit at each other. If they leave then all the fun will be lost. Moreover, the haters present very interesting facts and they often defeat the fans.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I love watching haters and fans throw shit at each other. If they leave then all the fun will be lost. Moreover, the haters present very interesting facts and they often defeat the fans.
I'm going to disagree with you - crapping on a dev and/or his creation just to stir up shit while you hide amidst the anonymity of a pirate site is lame, at best.

Specifically - The lack of activity for 15 months and No activity ANYWHERE else on F95 makes me think this is one of multiple alt accounts that were created so you could whine and complain in anonymity.

You created your id in May 2022 and the First time you decide to post is in August of 2023... Really??

Your entire posting activity since you created your id is for Summers Gone and 100% of it is finding something you don't like while here taking Summers Gone for free.

zzzzF95Idiot1.png

Your comment makes me think you are just here to stir up shit, in which case, your fun will start to disappear as you get put on the ignored list.

I suggest that you spend some time enjoying some of the many amazing creations here on F95.

If your issue is the lack of a completed tag, then just search for AVNs that are already finished - there are Many of them and some are absolutely top tier.

You might just enjoy some of them enough that your need to stir shit up here goes away...

Cheers! :coffee:

m111m123

May 31, 2022
I'm going to disagree with you - crapping on a dev and/or his creation just to stir up shit while you hide amidst the anonymity of a pirate site is lame, at best.
do not judge everyone by myself, I'm not as cowardly as you. I have the courage to go to the discord and ask my questions there directly to the developer. There are haters who stir up shit like you, I don't like them. There are haters who have their own opinions and they are very smart, so it is interesting for me to have a conversation and argue with them. And you will be afraid to argue with them because you will not be able to answer their questions.

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah... the constant complaining is getting rather annoying. If the update cycle's not something you can cope with, or the rework & changes to the story aren't things you can live with... then why not leave? These grand announcements of how this user won't play the game because of X, and that user hates it because of Y... they're getting quite old. If these things bother you so much, why not leave and scratch Summer's Gone off of your list? Why stay to announce to the world that you decided not to pirate this game? Like omg! Whatever will Oceans do about a random F95 user who decided that they're no longer going to pirate his game?? :cautious:

I honestly get the frustration; some of it is definitely warranted... but some of you need to relax. Find another game to play... or better yet, do something rather than stalking these pages waiting for the right moment to meme about how your grandkids may finally experience the end of this game. Since I'm probably the only girl here right now, I'll say it. It's kind of sad that for some of you, your only comments are about how Oceans is a bad developer, how the development cycle upsets you, or some other flaw of this game. My goodness, find something else to do because seeing so many users add nothing more to the conversation than ripping on the game... gets proper annoying. Often enough, I saw people voicing their praise for the game, saying how much they love this and can't wait for that, and some of you guys will show up(out of nowhere) and go out of your way to kill their joy for the game. It's literally crazy how some of you will go out of your way to do this kind of stuff. Hundreds of games on this site, and you choose to spend your time annoying people in SG's thread. That's... kind of sad

Some of you will hate me for this(if you don't already), but I'll say it anyway. Some of these critique/review posts seem disingenuous... almost as if some people came here just to complain. The last few pages have been 70% made up of people complaining that they'll never see the end of this game and the fact that Oceans will rework this game to death. If you truly believe that, truly believe that Oceans will never improve and genuinely believe that Ocean's pace will stay the same forever... leave. If you think honestly that Oceans is out to rework this game every single season... leave. Save yourselves the heartache. This thread can do without all of the extra negativityღ

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all is lolღ
It's not about hate or constant complaining, it's about genuine curiosity - will we ever see the end of this game?

I remember how a couple of years ago I accidentally stumbled upon this game, it was my first vn. Since then, I was his patron until some events happened last year.

Thank God I have a lot of things to do and I rarely look here.

But.. Do you really think that the day will come when we will see REALLY ALL the planned chapters?

Honestly, I don't think so. I hope I'm wrong.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
do not judge everyone by myself, I'm not as cowardly as you. I have the courage to go to the discord and ask my questions there directly to the developer. There are haters who stir up shit like you, I don't like them. There are haters who have their own opinions and they are very smart, so it is interesting for me to have a conversation and argue with them. And you will be afraid to argue with them because you will not be able to answer their questions.
I'm not a hater, as anyone who interacts with me on a regular basis will know.

I will call out people who seem only interested in stirring up shit, which is the path you have chosen.

I responded to one of your earlier posts and disagreed with some of what you said but you offered no counter arguments on Why what you said was actually valid.

Uriel ☁ also responded to your render quote and your numbers were simply calculated incorrectly.

Did you acknowledge either of us, of course not... why let facts get in the way of your rants.

If you are looking to troll a thread and talk smack about the dev and/or their creation, expecting no one will actually call you out on your BS, you simply picked the wrong thread.

Cheers! :coffee:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
It's not about hate or constant complaining, it's about genuine curiosity - will we ever see the end of this game?

I remember how a couple of years ago I accidentally stumbled upon this game, it was my first vn. Since then, I was his patron until some events happened last year.

Thank God I have a lot of things to do and I rarely look here.

But.. Do you really think that the day will come when we will see REALLY ALL the planned chapters?

Honestly, I don't think so. I hope I'm wrong.
well, if you're honest, even the most loyal fan and supporter has asked himself this question at some point.

But what's the point of repeating the same comment over and over again here?
Right, nothing at all!

It is what it is, Ocean is working on two games at the same time, and to top it all off, revising them.
I love this game, and I really hate waiting for anything. ;)

But I can't change anything at all, so it's just better to wait, be calm and wait for things to come or not.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's not about hate or constant complaining, it's about genuine curiosity - will we ever see the end of this game? [...]
Sure we will. Here's the spoiler: everyone dies at the end, in the last scene we'll see a dying Jack Nika looking up into the sky as Summer's plane flies to her family vacation spot, where she went missing eight years ago before this moment. Next to him is a doggo an albino spider. Everything that happened in the game was just a doggo's a spider's dream.

Nov 29, 2020
well, if you're honest, even the most loyal fan and supporter has asked himself this question at some point.

But what's the point of repeating the same comment over and over again here?
Right, nothing at all!

It is what it is, Ocean is working on two games at the same time, and to top it all off, revising them.
I love this game, and I really hate waiting for anything. ;)

But I can't change anything at all, so it's just better to wait, be calm and wait for things to come or not.
What's the point of repeating the same comment over and over again here?

The point is time goes by, something changes, something does not.

Based on your logic: what's the point of dev logs? Right, nothing at all!

It's just better to wait, be calm and wait for things to come or not.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Both sides are the same, with one complaining about everything and the other living in an echo chamber and attempting to defend the game even when the other side has a point.
Correct, with one exception. Most, I'm not saying all, but most of these "will this ever be finished" messages imply, either directly or between the lines, that the dev is incompetent and doesn't know what he's doing. That the work he did could have been done much faster. That the game in its current state is not worth attention. It's all blatant lies and crap out of their arses.

Sep 3, 2020
Correct, with one exception. Most, I'm not saying all, but most of these "will this ever be finished" messages imply, either directly or between the lines, that the dev is incompetent and doesn't know what he's doing. That the work he did could have been done much faster. That the game in its current state is not worth attention. It's all blatant lies and crap out of their arses.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It seems to me that you read too much "between the lines"... and furthermore, trying to appear impartial, you are directly saying that "they" are all the same.
I have all my reservations about many aspects of SG, and when I read a true hater, I just let it go, because the attack on that post is just stretching the topic beyond what it's worth. If it has a debatable point, I debate, if there are lies (both intentional and from new people who don't know the history) I say so, but that's where the issue dies. Making a post in response, where the only thing that is clear is "complaining about the complainer" does not add up, it subtracts.
having said that...
1692106380666.png

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
It seems to me that you read too much "between the lines"... and furthermore, trying to appear impartial, you are directly saying that "they" are all the same.
I have all my reservations about many aspects of SG, and when I read a true hater, I just let it go, because the attack on that post is just stretching the topic beyond what it's worth. If it has a debatable point, I debate, if there are lies (both intentional and from new people who don't know the history) I say so, but that's where the issue dies. Making a post in response, where the only thing that is clear is "complaining about the complainer" does not add up, it subtracts.
having said that...
View attachment 2852864
1.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think this thread is the closest thing we'll ever have to a time loop
That's the part you have to resign yourself to having when a game is growing non-stop. Lots of new people, lots of people noticing the same thing they did 4 years ago, lots of conversation that's already been had... and the more the game grows, the faster the loop presents itself! :p

rj677

May 30, 2020

Like I can't stress enough how dumb this all is lolღ
If you are looking to troll a thread and talk smack about the dev and/or their creation, expecting no one will actually call you out on your BS, you simply picked the wrong thread.

Cheers!
First of all: I dont mean to insult Ocean or his loyalists who use this thread every day. This is meant to be constructive criticism and an unbiased opinion :coffee:.

I know that Mr. PaxHadrian17 is gonna be a detective and see my profile and will "call me out on my BS" if he can, so Im gonna tell you exactly what you are gonna find there: 1 post here a few days ago memeing about the 32 chapters (who didnt??:HideThePain:), 1 post on WIAB, and since I came back after some time off F95 I have been mostly posting/following just 1 game. If you do more investigating you will also find out that I kissed Oceans ass so much before that my lips almost came off, so yeah :HideThePain:...

-My main problem with this game and Ocean is the fact that after everything he has done since I made those posts, I simply cant trust him anymore :(:(... Too many reworks usually do that to any project: Im not saying the rework was necessarily "bad", but it makes you not trust anything that comes out since it can all be changed
-Then you have the all "hardware/software situation": it feels like, at least to someone like me that doesnt follow the discord, that hes more worried about getting the "perfect equipment" than making both games... Whats gonna happen when the RTX 5090 comes out next year? Another upgrade and we wait longer? :rolleyes::(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, everything I mentioned makes blindly trusting Ocean (like it seems a lot of people do here) really difficult for me to understand... A dev that is clearly talented but too much in his/her own head unfortunately, the only sample we have for his projects is WIAB that was essentially abandoned (sorry, "redone" COPIUM) and that really thinks that making 2 games is the best way: Half content to both games instead of double for one game :WeSmart:

I really wish him/her luck because I like this game and love WIAB, but NO WAY does this dev deserve anything close to blind trust unless he can actually keep a schedule and shows us hes really capable of doing this impossible task (y)

PS: I realize that many people are trolls/stupid and that the loyalists need to "clap back" sometimes, but everyone just needs to learn how to ignore those people instead of putting fuel in the fire :WeSmart:. Fortuna ღ here, a post without memes, waiting times and from someone who has kissed Ocean ass as much as I also can be objective about kicking it ;). Cheers! :coffee: :coffee:

Reactions: weirdscix
4.40 star(s) 477 Votes