Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
About that, what is supposed to happen in the next update ? Ayua training ? barn party ?
as long as it isn't DnD i'll be happy. But I'd assume Ayua training , Victoria date at least heard there should be a Mila one at some point not sure didn't play her path yet so maybe that. id guess it would end at the barn party or at the Cabin therapy session.

Damn looking at this doesnt seem there be much room for Bella content in the next update

• Sad
Reactions: Eland51298

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
as long as it isn't DnD i'll be happy. But I'd assume Ayua training , Victoria date at least heard there should be a Mila one at some point not sure didn't play her path yet so maybe that. id guess it would end at the barn party or at the Cabin therapy session.

Damn looking at this doesnt seem there be much room for Bella content in the next update
I don't mind D&D, I liked how it worked the first time if we get some Sonya scenes will be even better. But I am not sure about the dates, both Vic and Mila I think is further up the week, I am not even sure if they set a date to it, more inclined to think Ayua and barn, maybe some Zara training, and belive that Bella metioned a study session in Ch5 so there is some hope. For some reason I think that the Cabin Trip is end of S2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: codex35

polar_1321

Jun 20, 2017
What a naive person, he believes in everything he is told. Although maybe I'm wrong and you can show us these wonderful pictures with improved quality? Because I haven't seen any.

Are you seriously comparing a video shot on camera and a render made using a program? Man, this is very stupid. First, figure out the topic of the conversation, and then get involved. I laughed for several minutes and couldn't stop.
It's rendered in 4k and THEN downscaled to 1080 which gives the 1080 file more detail.... the file it self is not 4k. It's not hard to understand this, other dev's do this same process on there AVNs

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
this image is rendered in 1920x1080 resolution
View attachment 3553731
this one is rendered in 3840x2160 resolution
View attachment 3553734

if you can't see the difference between the quality and details of those images then you're fucking blind and should see an eye doctor instead of talking shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a few others - every one of them makes top tier visuals and they are as far as you could ever imagine. if it's so easy why isn't everyone doing it? only here it's currently about 17491 avns. how about you finally spare everyone of your pathetic talk and go do something useful?:HideThePain:
*Loud laughter* Listen man, do you even realize that you just took a really big shit? Both of these pictures are made in 1920x1080 resolution. If you think that the more beautiful the picture, the higher its resolution, then it doesn’t work that way.:FacePalm::KEK:

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
*Loud laughter* Listen man, do you even realize that you just took a really big shit? Both of these pictures are made in 1920x1080 resolution. If you think that the more beautiful the picture, the higher its resolution, then it doesn’t work that way.:FacePalm::KEK:
you are a perfect example of a fool playing smart :HideThePain:

the second image is rendered in 3840x2160 resolution. due to the file size it is resized during post work to 1920x1080

and no resizing the image from 4k to 1920x1080 is not the same as rendering in such a resolution. if you don't understand it now you never will

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I used to like discord when I used to play mmo's but outside of that it's annoying and feels like a second job to keep up with the servers you are interested especially when there is a decent size community like the Summer's Gone one. So while I may join a server here and there I really only pay attention to it if it it's smaller in scale otherwise way to much work so yeah I dont like discord most of the time either anymore lol.
Easiest way to use discord for info is to search for the dev's posts by user name. That way you can filter out all the users flirting with each other. Any important news will be in the bibi news section, or a dev log though, and both get here quickly enough.

Reactions: yossa999

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
It's rendered in 4k and THEN downscaled to 1080 which gives the 1080 file more detail.... the file it self is not 4k. It's not hard to understand this, other dev's do this same process on there AVNs
Everything is written there correctly, but the problem is that Ocean doesn’t do it that way.

If you noticed, Ocean draws the characters very well; they turn out stunningly beautiful. But he doesn’t care about the background on which these characters are located, because this background will be blurred and its quality will deteriorate even more. And it turns out that a well-drawn character looks even better against a blurred background. For all this work, compression from 4k to full HD is not required, because everything is blurry except the characters.

But it is required to create photorealistic renders. There, not only the characters are well drawn like Ocean’s, but also the background. The result is a great picture without blur. Unfortunately Ocean doesn't make such renderings.

you are a perfect example of a fool playing smart :HideThePain:

the second image is rendered in 3840x2160 resolution. due to the file size it is resized during post work to 1920x1080

and no resizing the image from 4k to 1920x1080 is not the same as rendering in such a resolution. if you don't understand it now you never will
"You're just a genius", you've made yourself look like an idiot once again. Can you tell me why Ocean would render a blurry picture in 4k and then compress it? It’s much easier to immediately render in full HD, and spend 4 times less time on it.

And finally the most fun...
How did you determine that the second image was taken in 4k and then compressed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Den1mo

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok... What the hell is going on!?!?

I see several pages of a lot of random discussions and in fighting when I am not here.

Did I miss the fun and chaos amd trolling? Had there been any relevant news? I left minion number 9 in charge of supervising but there was a person making reflections with a mirror and he gets distracted by shining objects.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
What a naive person, he believes in everything he is told. Although maybe I'm wrong and you can show us these wonderful pictures with improved quality? Because I haven't seen any.
But you believe Ocean as long as he say something you can latch on to and whinge about in the forums? The dissonance is unreal.

As for the other stuff, you are wrong because Ocean has been doing treats and previews for a while now and they're exclusively done in 4k.

an album of the S2 previews (in 4k):

And is a preview he posted for Chapter 4. In guess what resolution?

In case you couldn't figure out what that means, he's been rendering the game in 4k the entire time, like he said.

Or you could choose to believe that he has been planning this conspiracy for years and is only rendering the chapter previews in 4k, and the rest of the game in 1080p, just so that he could lie to everyone about it in the future :KEK:

Are you seriously comparing a video shot on camera and a render made using a program? Man, this is very stupid. First, figure out the topic of the conversation, and then get involved. I laughed for several minutes and couldn't stop.
Are you aware that chroma subsampling applies for all video and not just camera footage? That includes animations too. Also, downsampling as a whole works for both video and images, which is why I used the term multimedia. Did you actually play the game or did you just forget that it has animations too?

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Everything is written there correctly, but the problem is that Ocean doesn’t do it that way.

If you noticed, Ocean draws the characters very well; they turn out stunningly beautiful. But he doesn’t care about the background on which these characters are located, because this background will be blurred and its quality will deteriorate even more. And it turns out that a well-drawn character looks even better against a blurred background. For all this work, compression from 4k to full HD is not required, because everything is blurry except the characters.

But it is required to create photorealistic renders. There, not only the characters are well drawn like Ocean’s, but also the background. The result is a great picture without blur. Unfortunately Ocean doesn't make such renderings.

"You're just a genius", you've made yourself look like an idiot once again. Can you tell me why Ocean would render a blurry picture in 4k and then compress it? It’s much easier to immediately render in full HD, and spend 4 times less time on it.

And finally the most fun...
How did you determine that the second image was taken in 4k and then compressed?
Says the guy:

- who can't, or wan't to see a difference between 4K, and an AI generated 1024*768 picture.

- who can't, or wan't to see a difference in the amount of memory and specification between RTX 20X0 and RTX 6000 Ada GPU, and he is adamant that the performance difference doesn't matter.

Oh boy! If I had said or written as much BS like you have in the past months, I would have taken a vow of silence a long time ago.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I imagined Maviarab saying this after some blocked users in the thread pissed him off so much that he starts blocking everyone who quotes them.

View attachment 3553056
I admit I wrote that post after following Maviarab's lead and blocking the AI render spamming account - only my second-ever block.

I don't mind a certain amount of banter mixed in with more serious discussion in this thread. It doesn't take long to spot the snarly and abusive posts.

I don't use notifications for every thread update, so my notifications inbox doesn't get spammed and overwhelmed in any way (this being one reason to block).

So, of my two blocks:

1. a user who baits other users into replying. Thus, I often end up seeing their content anyway in replies (and I sometimes end up responding to them myself)
2. the fake nude AI render spammer. However, someone invariably responds and reposts the image, so I end up seeing it anyway.

I wonder why I bothered... :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This picture breaks my heart, I wish I could at least start getting closer to Sonya in chapter 6. And why Ayua? She's not even planned as LI or for quick sex.
damn really Ayua not a LI that's sucks cause I have no interest in Sonya I thought Sonya was just a side character and Ayua a main. Just goes to show much I been paying attention to things lol.

Reactions: wizardcock
4.40 star(s) 477 Votes