Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have a theory that if Summer returns Nami is gonna reveal that she’s the cause of her disappearance which will temporarily cause a split between Nika and Nami giving Summer more screentime and the dramatic appearance she needs. It would have to happen by the middle or a little after in the story when Nika is consolidated with one of the LIs but still not too far gone and still open the idea of Summer.

Of course the Nami fans wouldn’t like it and we don’t know if it was Nami’s fault, but this would give Summer a good entrance and make her a decent LI. Just throwing thoughts here.
In any case if she returns Ocean needs to make her return impactful.
Uhhh nice theory, it would be a nice way to announce Summer and give her more screemtime yeah!
I´m with those buddies thinking that Nami was the reason of Summer´s disappearance, it has been discussed many times here but i don´t get tired of saying it, Nami is not as cool as she seems! :LOL: But is just a intuition, nothing really plausible.

If your theory is correct then i´m pretty sure many Nami fans won´t be happy, but for me would be cool, i tend to like dark characters so if Nami is the guilty of her disappearance then i´m ok... At least if what she did is not really bad, like attemp of murder or something :oops:.

One way to give Summer more affection could be in the therapy sesion right? Maybe we can see some flashback and get to know more her personality and maybe step by step we start liking her, at least people like me ,who don´t feel anything in particular for her character yet.

Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Uhhh nice theory, it would be a nice way to announce Summer and give her more screemtime yeah!
I´m with those buddies thinking that Nami was the reason of Summer´s disappearance, it has been discussed many times here but i don´t get tired of saying it, Nami is not as cool as she seems! :LOL: But is just a intuition, nothing really plausible.

If your theory is correct then i´m pretty sure many Nami fans won´t be happy, but for me would be cool, i tend to like dark characters so if Nami is the guilty of her disappearance then i´m ok... At least if what she did is not really bad, like attemp of murder or something :oops:.

One way to give Summer more affection could be in the therapy sesion right? Maybe we can see some flashback and get to know more her personality and maybe step by step we start liking her, at least people like me ,who don´t feel anything in particular for her character yet.
Take this theory with a pinch of salt. It was just a thought that came to me cause of something I read from another user saying Nami was responsible. It’s nothing particularly plausible but it could be an interesting turn of events.
If anything I believe more that it’s gonna be revealed that she died in a tragic accident. It wouldn’t make sense if she survived and went off screen somewhere to never return again.

I’m not sure if Nami is behind it. I lean more on the no side but it would explain why she’s so caring with Nika, cause she feels responsible for his loss and depression. It’s more of a case that she did something which accidentally caused her disappearance.

We need the flashbacks until Summer comes back (if she does) to keep learning about her and like her, yes. Something Ocean could do is stop the flashbacks and therapy for some time before her reappearance. It would show Nika has gotten better and stopped thinking about her only for her to reappear and disrupt his life again threatening the relationships he’s built.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Remember when Nika and Nia were talking he asked was she friends with Nami and she said no Nami seemed mean and Nika said she was. Nika said he saw Summer one more time after the cabin but they didn't talk. I still think she caught Nika and Nami kissing and she left. When you are at Victorias house and you take Nami out to walk he tells her she is going to most likely have to break the promise he made to her and tell Amber. I think that is the promise(they probably swore never to talk about what happened between them)but to heal he has to get it off his back.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Take this theory with a pinch of salt. It was just a thought that came to me cause of something I read from another user saying Nami was responsible. It’s nothing particularly plausible but it could be an interesting turn of events.
If anything I believe more that it’s gonna be revealed that she died in a tragic accident. It wouldn’t make sense if she survived and went off screen somewhere to never return again.

I’m not sure if Nami is behind it. I lean more on the no side but it would explain why she’s so caring with Nika, cause she feels responsible for his loss and depression. It’s more of a case that she did something which accidentally caused her disappearance.

We need the flashbacks until Summer comes back (if she does) to keep learning about her and like her, yes. Something Ocean could do is stop the flashbacks and therapy for some time before her reappearance. It would show Nika has gotten better and stopped thinking about her only for her to reappear and disrupt his life again threatening the relationships he’s built.
Don´t worry, i´m always careful with theories, even with my own theories :LOL: , and yeah it doesn´t nothing really plausible.

Maybe she is dead but i think it would be cool if she is still alive, the posibles fights between the girls we know now and Summer would be interesting to see, and of course if we are in Nami path would be interesting to see how she is going to handle that situation because we know Nami was a little jelous of Nika and Summer relationship ,or at least this is my view of the situation. I just have a thing for toxic girls, like jelous ones.

Anyway if Summer is dead i think is a best way to handle the plot, less problems for Ocean i think. With each passing day I believe more and more that Summer is truly gone, never to return.

Remember when Nika and Nia were talking he asked was she friends with Nami and she said no Nami seemed mean and Nika said she was. Nika said he saw Summer one more time after the cabin but they didn't talk. I still think she caught Nika and Nami kissing and she left. When you are at Victorias house and you take Nami out to walk he tells her she is going to most likely have to break the promise he made to her and tell Amber. I think that is the promise(they probably swore never to talk about what happened between them)but to heal he has to get it off his back.
Yeah, it could be. One thing is clear and is that Nami and Nika have something very good save between them, something that i suppose is not very moral and when we know about that we will see better what happened with Summer.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The difference is that SG only has images, other games are from large producers that do not have patreons or supporters like our dear Ocean, once again the problem is not the delay on Steam but that your dear must have chosen to release it on Steam first, only Ocean because the other devs always prioritize their supporters. But as Ocean's patreons accept any crumbs, all that's left is to wait kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
'The difference is that SG only has images, other games are from large producers...'

What??

The above is typical of a nonsensical argument.

SG has: images, animations/cinematic interludes & music, among other things.

Have you even bothered to play SG or are you just here to complain??

And don't worry, when it comes out on Steam I'll get the free edition and release it for you guys ;)

a hug from behind to all Ocean sycophants and patreons
As to Ocean's BUSINESS decision to release on Steam first, you are Exactly the kind of taker who makes Ocean's decision a no brainer!

You've just shown anyone reading your post that Ocean's business decision to release on Steam first Is the right one.

Finally...

Your series of antagonistic posts re: Summers Gone evidence both anger & control issues that this thread on F95 is unlikely to help you with...

While I am happy to engage in a worthwhile discussion about a variety of the things I/Many others like about Summers Gone, I just don't feel like you are making the same effort to have a meaningful discussion...

I know... It's me, not you... ;)

Given the issues you have with Summers Gone supporters - Yes, I am one of them (I know - who knew?) - I've opted to use the tool F95 gives us for these special moments... the ignore list, which you have now joined.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
And don't worry, when it comes out on Steam I'll get the free edition and release it for you guys ;)

a hug from behind to all Ocean sycophants and patreons
I don't think anyone really cares about your leak because the majority of players who buy SG on steam don't even come from patreon or this site but nice try. for a while it looked like you was accomplishing something in your useless life :LOL: but you will end up disappointed again as always

edit: imagine you start threatening someone here with game leak after release. I have seen many things here but this is the deepest bottom :KEK: internet mafia

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I don't think anyone really cares about your leak because the majority of players who buy SG on steam don't even come from patreon or this site but nice try. for a while it looked like you was accomplishing something in your useless life :LOL: but you will end up disappointed again as always

edit: imagine you start threatening someone here with game leak after release. I have seen many things here but this is the deepest bottom :KEK: internet mafia
Don't worry. Wait until they see that they have to create a 10 Gb + game download...

(PS - that's one advantage of Steam over Mega)

Reactions: Den1mo

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It's quite feasible that happened after Summer returned from her two-week holiday with her family. Summer disappearing seems rather drastic though!

One of my multitude of alternate head-canons is that Summer's father beat the living crap outta Nika (the "violent incident") as a consequence of whatever went down.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It's quite feasible that happened after Summer returned from her two-week holiday with her family. Summer disappearing seems rather drastic though!

One of my multitude of alternate head-canons is that Summer's father beat the living crap outta Nika (the "violent incident") as a consequence of whatever went down.
Really interesting, if i´m not wrong Summer and her family comes from "the elite" of the social class right? Something like a rich family,so do you think her father hit Nika very hard for try to have something with her daughter like sex or something like that or maybe something different, like her father being very annoyed for something Nika did to Summer and hurted her :unsure:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
This is also my working theory, but I am leaning towards Summer being in a vegetable state / brain dead.
It also resonates (with me at least) with what he says when the car accident Victoria has, he says something like "I am wondering if it would better you to die here instead of enduring it all", I would not think that you would say something like that if you did not go through it yourself or someone dear to you.
And I don't think that the accident he was in was bad enough.

What we also know is that in the cabin was the last time they touched, but he saw her one more time.
Everyone keeps refering to her as "lost" not dead, it also seems that they say that with great care.
We also know that Nami is partially responsible for his trauma.
We also know that Nami caused them to be picked up at the cabin by the police officer.

I think that this car accident happened on the way back from the cabin, him getting collapsed lungs and Summer in such a state that lead her to be brain dead, which is the last that the MC saw of Summer.
After that the summer's parents took Summer home, and they did not like the MC so he is not allowed to visit.

You have a good point here, I agree that Ocean would not use that plot point twice.
Now even more leaning towards vegatable state
I'd thought that the cinematic at the start with Victoria mind be a similar thing to what Nika witnessed with Summer. Maybe it happened that way, and he wants to leave because it brings some thoughts to mind (and Ocean wants to keep hiding what happened to Summer a bit longer than the intro). That would help explain the connection he feels with Vic if you accept her, when he says that her maybe needs her as much as she needs him (or something like that): he's thinking maybe she can help him see past Summer's accident (if it was such).

Don´t worry, i´m always careful with theories, even with my own theories :LOL: , and yeah it doesn´t nothing really plausible.

Maybe she is dead but i think it would be cool if she is still alive, the posibles fights between the girls we know now and Summer would be interesting to see, and of course if we are in Nami path would be interesting to see how she is going to handle that situation because we know Nami was a little jelous of Nika and Summer relationship ,or at least this is my view of the situation. I just have a thing for toxic girls, like jelous ones.

Anyway if Summer is dead i think is a best way to handle the plot, less problems for Ocean i think. With each passing day I believe more and more that Summer is truly gone, never to return.

Yeah, it could be. One thing is clear and is that Nami and Nika have something very good save between them, something that i suppose is not very moral and when we know about that we will see better what happened with Summer.
I'd had a thought that Nami might have pretended to be Summer at some point to try and get Nika back from Summer, and something unexpected happened. This could be the thing that Nika wants to reveal to Amber ...or Nami triggered the violent incident. You can see Nami's style starts changing to be like Summer, mimicking her in later flashbacks. Then the hairstyle at the lake - Nami knows what effect it will have, maybe because she got a strong reaction when she did it before.

Regarding toxic girls, I think it's going to be complex. Melanie Ceril sounds toxic and we haven't met her (I still think she's the goth at the pizza shop), Kate seems very petty and into revenge and wants Nika to spite Bella (so I assume there will be some sort of toilet incident with her like happened to Robin at the very least just to rile Bella), Vanessa will use her dark side of the force jedi mind tricks, so I'm pretty sure you're covered for fun. Oh and the bookclub seems incredibly backstabby.

This is one of my thoughts too, I'm wondering if Summer's parents were the corrupt cops connected to the church cult group in WiaB - when Nami calls Laverne to report Nika missing (Laverne being the family friend cop I think, I forget the details, but the family friend cop, which might mean Monica is connected to the Cyrus's - we don't know Ben's last name after all) either the dad gets there first and beats Nika, or Laverne drops both of them at Summer's parents place, and the dad beats NIka there. Nami feels guilty because she caused it. Summer stays away to keep her dad from killing Nika. Pretty thin on anything factual, but thick on speculation. Also, violent incident is different to an accident, so I think there is some human intention involved.

With the Steam release being far off, we have ample time to develop more theories for SG ...
Does Ayua's ability to read lips mean Helen from WIAB has never recovered from being mute?
Also, how did Bella's sister end up in a coma?
Oh wow, great pickup. I just assumed that was part of Miru's ninja training passed down from old WiaB. Very interesting theory, I like it a lot!

Also for everyone who read this post because they're wondering about Summer, courtesy of the pre-rework gallery:

1.jpg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'd had a thought that Nami might have pretended to be Summer at some point to try and get Nika back from Summer, and something unexpected happened. This could be the thing that Nika wants to reveal to Amber ...or Nami triggered the violent incident. You can see Nami's style starts changing to be like Summer, mimicking her in later flashbacks. Then the hairstyle at the lake - Nami knows what effect it will have, maybe because she got a strong reaction when she did it before.

Regarding toxic girls, I think it's going to be complex. Melanie Ceril sounds toxic and we haven't met her (I still think she's the goth at the pizza shop), Kate seems very petty and into revenge and wants Nika to spite Bella (so I assume there will be some sort of toilet incident with her like happened to Robin at the very least just to rile Bella), Vanessa will use her dark side of the force jedi mind tricks, so I'm pretty sure you're covered for fun. Oh and the bookclub seems incredibly backstabby.
Yeah! I remember reading that theorie of yours some time ago (not so much), i´m down in that, it would be very interesting if that is what happened, and if i´m honest is one of the things more i want to be real in the futures seasons... That would be very well connected and would explain very well why there is sexual tension between Nika and Nami and why is a secret between them, because is a taboo thing...

About toxic girls then i´m happy, those girls like Melanie Ceril and Robin appears for the first time in the chapter 5 right? I didn´t play it so i don´t know who they are (or maybe is just my head and if they appeared earlier then i can´t remember them)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah! I remember reading that theorie of yours some time ago (not so much), i´m down in that, it would be very interesting if that is what happened, and if i´m honest is one of the things more i want to be real in the futures seasons... That would be very well connected and would explain very well why there is sexual tension between Nika and Nami and why is a secret between them, because is a taboo thing...

About toxic girls then i´m happy, those girls like Melanie Ceril and Robin appears for the first time in the chapter 5 right? I didn´t play it so i don´t know who they are (or maybe is just my head and if they appeared earlier then i can´t remember them)
Yeah, I'm guessing it didn't go far before Nika realised considering Nami's a virgin, but it's still something to consider. This might also be why he gets so flustered when she talks about her lady parts.

If it's Melanie (she's just a person in the background at the moment), she was in 4.5, and her older sister appears in 5. Robin first appears in ch 2 I think, well, when you go the the gym the second time, but you go alone. I think she's there if you go with Nami as well. Kate first appears at the entrance of the college in Ch 1 as someone walking around, but we only find out who she is in Ch4.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Really interesting, if i´m not wrong Summer and her family comes from "the elite" of the social class right? Something like a rich family,so do you think her father hit Nika very hard for try to have something with her daughter like sex or something like that or maybe something different, like her father being very annoyed for something Nika did to Summer and hurted her :unsure:
The story so far suggests Summer came from a loving, well-off family (the horde of cuddly toys she takes to Nia's birthday party, the way she's always very well-dressed, cousin Elsa's mother sternly pushing Elsa toward a modelling career, Summer and Elsa's families looking down upon and disapproving of average/ordinary Nika), although Summer did have a devilish, tomboy side.

Summer's father or family injuring Nika in a beating is kind of a long shot because Nika's flashback about the "violent incident" revealed he suffered two collapsed lungs. That would be one hell of a beating using some very heavy and dangerous implements.

It's both great and frustrating at the same time, that we have all these breadcrumbs of information but no whole baked loaf to solidify our theories. Anything seems to be possible at this stage.

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes