John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think Nami is great for comedy, but she's also good at tugging on the heart. I hated Bella initially, but she grew on me as a character. Nami has been rock solid from the very beginning. I absolutely plan to pursue her, though I'd be 100% okay with Nia/Nami pairing. Everybody knows you never eat just one cheeto.
We can call Nami's behavior "comical" but I wonder it if masks an underlying narrative plot, especially concerning Nami's past self. As a general narrative device, the "comic relief" character is always seen as disarming, non-threatening, and inferior to the main character(s).

I'm struck by some similarities between Nami's (SG) and Katie's (WIAB) goofiness, and the warning William gives to Miru about Katie...

William to Miru:

William (about Katie): "But because she mastered the 'cute doggo look,' nobody ever suspects her."
Miru: "I haven't seen anything weird or manipulative from her yet."
William: "The second she starts to feel comfortable, her little wormy-like fingers will reach for your heart. She's as diabolical as Leia. Even worse, I'd say, because nobody ever sees it coming."
Is Nami capable of the same Machiavellian behavior?

Nika's Therapy Session with Amber:

Nika (about Nami in High School): "Nami became popular. She was the cool red head... Almost everyone liked her."
Nika's visit to Nia:

Nika: "You never interacted with Nami in middle slash high school, right?"
Nia: "Noo, she was popular, I was shy and nerdy. And I got the feeling that she was kinda mean."
Nika: "She was."
Nika's talk with Nami during a walk:

Nika: "I lied to Amber... You are... You are partly responsible for the way I am."
Nami: "We- Nika... But it shouldn't matter what happened?"
Nika: "Nami... Try to understand that these things don't just vanish... They still affect me... They're a reason for my lack of impulse control. And I get the feeling, that all you do is an overcompensation... To make up for-"
Nami: "It's not!"
Nika: "I hope it's not."
Nami: "It really isn't... But if it helps... Talk about it with her. You know I would never be like that again."
Many of us suspect that the incident Nami caused in the past was spurred on my her "weird" feelings for Nika and jealousy of Summer.

In this context, Nami's 'cute doggo look' and commitment to "never be like that again" will be severely tested in future chapters, especially on the Bella path or if Nika makes a move on Nami (end of Ch 4.5) while continuing to pursue other LIs.

As for the lie Nika told Amber and Nika and Nami's pact:

Nika/Amber Therapy Sessions:

Nika: "Yes... She and Nami were very close at the beginning."
Amber: "I assume this changed over the course of your relationship?"
Nika: "...Not just that... they started to kinda dislike each other."
Amber: "And did Nami tell you that Summer liked you?"
Nika: "Yes. "I guess she hoped it would gross me out."
Amber: "Did it?"
Nika: "I pretended that it did.. but she did leave an impression on me."
Amber: "Nami wasn't happy with it? Please finish your sentence."
Nika: "No... She certainly wasn't happy with that. For her it must've felt like Summer was ditching her for me."
I suspect that the lie Nika told to Amber, at least in part, is that Nami became unhappy because Summer was "ditching" her for Nika, when the truth is Nami was unhappy because Nika was "ditching" her for Summer. I suspect Nami, in her jealousy, did something to change that situation...

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
We can call Nami's behavior "comical" but I wonder it if masks an underlying narrative plot, especially concerning Nami's past self. As a general narrative device, the "comic relief" character is always seen as disarming, non-threatening, and inferior to the main character(s).
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Nami is a wildcard and she's even more damaged than Nika. Despite all her goofiness, I absolutely agree that this is a façade and partly her optimistic nature. And we see the real Nami after the MC's date with Bella, when she suddenly has a breakdown and hugs MC, trying to childishly hold him beside. Of course, she quickly pulls herself together and even jokes, romance and fisting... But even the MC understands that she is hurt.

Nami is not kidding when she complains that again some blonde bitch will steal the MC and she will drink herself into a coma at the MC's wedding.

Fuckin' devs love to mess with the emotions of players and confuse a throuple with a triangle. So I'm sure at some point there will definitely be a choice: Nami or Bella, and then everything will go downhill. :HideThePain:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Nami is a wildcard and she's even more damaged than Nika. Despite all her goofiness, I absolutely agree that this is a façade and partly her optimistic nature. And we see the real Nami after the MC's date with Bella, when she suddenly has a breakdown and hugs MC, trying to childishly hold him beside. Of course, she quickly pulls herself together and even jokes, romance and fisting... But even the MC understands that she is hurt.

Nami is not kidding when she complains that again some blonde bitch will steal the MC and she will drink herself into a coma at the MC's wedding.

Fuckin' devs love to mess with the emotions of players and confuse a throuple with a triangle. So I'm sure at some point there will definitely be a choice: Nami or Bella, and then everything will go downhill. :HideThePain:
The funniest are the ones who suffer the most in silence.
I suppose all of us have known someone very funny but his life is almost a tragedy.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Seems time has come to open the Gates of Heaven!

The renovation and extension of our "new" cathedral is finally finished.

You're all welcome to join in at our next session!

We now sport 3 aisles and 13 side chapels dedicated to the LI of your choice.

Welcome to "The Basilica of The Saintly Virgin Divine and Her No Less Saintly Slutty Sisters".

As newly anointed Arch Deacon I proclaim this house of worship officially baptized.
1714132961169.png
It's fuckin' awesome, ain't it

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Seems time has come to open the Gates of Heaven!

The renovation and extension of our "new" cathedral is finally finished.

You're all welcome to join in at our next session!

We now sport 3 aisles and 13 side chapels dedicated to the LI of your choice.

Welcome to "The Basilica of The Saintly Virgin Divine and Her No Less Saintly Slutty Sisters".

As newly anointed Arch Deacon I proclaim this house of worship officially baptized.
View attachment 3575769
It's fuckin' awesome, ain't it
It looks to be about as structurally sound as some of the girls' mental foundations, to be sure.

Reactions: slackster

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I agree 100% but

shhhh be quite and don't call her a comic relief or you might wake up one of the users on this thread. I called her a comic relief character last week some guy got mad at me it was hilarious went as far as to say my personal opinion about her being a comic relief character was wrong. When clearly she is one and more.
it was so hilarious
that you put the angry face under my post
wrote some nonsense
I'm wrong because it was your personal opinion
so I cannot tell you that you're wrong :WaitWhat:
But clearly it was me who got mad
Sure, buddy. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I took the Bella route and when Nika and Nami are heading to the lake. I noticed he had Bella as a wall paper on his phone. If he takes another LI route like Mila will she be his wallpaper or is it just a bella thing.

Reactions: Don Sucio

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
You just want to watch Nika's world burn don't you?
No harm no fun. :devilish:

By the way, everyone has probably already noticed that Nick's name begins with the same letter as Nika, Nami and Noji. This likely hint gives hope that the two families will eventually unite into one.

I'm going to hate it if Ocean makes Nick some kind of loser or an actual pervert. He seems like a cool dude and a good father figure for Nika.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Somewhere Nami is sad, keeping her mouth locked and holding back with all her might so as not to say anything unnecessary.
She was overwhelmed by the sheer size of it but is of course proud, in her own humble way, that it's dedicated to her

and those sluts!

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes