• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She has nipple rings.(Barry white voice OOhhh Yeah)
Funny thing is I have a thing for nipples piercings ( didn't notice she had them till right before I replayed the game for the 2nd time) But Amber does nothing for me. To me she is just there as a character and nothing else. Maybe when we get more time with her my opinion will change but I doubt especially cause Bella is her daughter. I actually had no idea she was a LI for a long time either lol

Reactions: Don Sucio

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Reason Amber is desired is easy
1.She is the Official MILF
2.She is forbidden fruit(mom of your LI, she is like that teacher in school you fantasized about)
3.She has power.
4.She has NIPPLE RINGS..Ahhhhh

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Let's be honest. Amber's path will be at least interesting and fun with a good touch of taboo. This is the doctor-patient relationship (Amber can easily lose her license), this is the age difference, this is the reaction of others (at least Noji and Nami). Well and of course Bella, who chases sheep (Holgerson), and herself invited the wolf into the house. Her reaction will be priceless. As well as a million jokes in the style of *how dare you talk to your father like that* somewhere on campus.:devilish:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Let's be honest. Amber's path will be at least interesting and fun with a good touch of taboo. This is the doctor-patient relationship (Amber can easily lose her license), this is the age difference, this is the reaction of others (at least Noji and Nami). Well and of course Bella, who chases sheep (Holgerson), and herself invited the wolf into the house. Her reaction will be priceless. As well as a million jokes in the style of *how dare you talk to your father like that* somewhere on campus.:devilish:
We can only pray for a hidden Bella/Amber path. :Kappa:

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, you're right. Bella will be pissed. I'm not sure how Nojiko would react. I'm not sure how Nojiko&Amber get along, they know each other, but I'm not sure how they would react. Nami will not be happy too.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Nami, step aunt!!!!!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Bella/Amber route would prob top Nadia/Zara for me and the Nadia/Zara route is more likely to happen.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
How do you know she has Nipple rings?
Up until the steam release, her blouse at the first therapy session was slightly transparent, and you could see her piercings just. The last devlog Ocean has mentioned that as part of the rework, he rethought that - she should start classier as a professional, so that the development of any relationship with Nika feels more natural.

Edit: people beat me to it, but now we will only know because of the beta, I don't think we'll see anything in the first season now, unless it's in the wallpapers.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
How do you know she has Nipple rings?
When Nika goes with bella to her house after the fight amber is wiping the blood from his mouth you get a full view of her full tits you see the nipple bars and there is times she is wearing tight clothes and you see it. I see the titays

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes