Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
Ocean has achieved a great marketing success thanks to a scar, I pity the simps on the discord server. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3619465

Hello,

Tomorrow is the day.
Summer's Gone - Season 1 will be released on Steam.

The timetable:
May 10th = Steam
May 13th = Patreon
May 17th = GOG & Epic Games

It releases at 18:00 GMT +1 (6 PM, Berlin time)

Here's a countdown:

Let's hope everything goes smoothly.

It's been a wild ride, guys.
The day after tomorrow... No more reworks, just straightforward to Bellchen's heart.

• Ocean
20240109_021713.jpg

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Boom goes the Dev Log!

Season 1 is almost here

And

It's been a wild ride, guys.
The day after tomorrow... No more reworks, just straightforward to Bellchen's heart.

I am already 'seeing' some Very tasty previews for Season 2, Ch 1.

For now, time to settle in and get ready to enjoy Season 1 from the new opening to having whiskey with Bella.

screenshot0001.png

Cheers!! :love:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Hmm. I haven't played the beta, patiently waiting for the full release so it looks like I'll have a fun weekend playing from start. I don't have any whisky though, is that a requirement?

Reactions: Don Sucio

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
He needs to split the content equally between all the girls or half the playerbase will equally go crazy. It’s time for the other LIs to shine, not only Bella.
If he wants to distribute the content evenly, he should start by reducing Nami's screen time. But he can't do that. Because some girls are definitely more important to the story. It would be too fanciful to expect Miss Marla to have the same amount of content as Nami or Bella. Besides, Ocean has to think about his pockets, and like it or not, Bella is currently the number one LI making Ocean money.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Well, yes but no, i mean, the strategy Ocean is following makes sense, but what you are saying makes sense too. I think this is a complex topic. Anyway Ocean has made a decision and we only can wait to the tomorrow release and each people buy it where they want :)

The rework is done and the wait comes to an end.
I am sorry but no.

You compare now a ONE TIME only buy versus monthly support and income. I would be very curious how many support he will lose on patreon. Lets also not forget that he needed to "ADJUST" or censor the game for steam as well.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I am sorry but no.

You compare now a ONE TIME only buy versus monthly support and income. I would be very curious how many support he will lose on patreon. Lets also not forget that he needed to "ADJUST" or censor the game for steam as well.
Patrons are quite happy btw.

Reactions: Don Sucio

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
If he wants to distribute the content evenly, he should start by reducing Nami's screen time. But he can't do that. Because some girls are definitely more important to the story. It would be too fanciful to expect Miss Marla to have the same amount of content as Nami or Bella. Besides, Ocean has to think about his pockets, and like it or not, Bella is currently the number one LI making Ocean money.
Don’t care about Marla but there are plenty of well liked LIs beside Bella who deserve equal screentime. Ocean might like Bella the best and season 1 was about her and Nami but they should get the same treatment as the others from now on.
Rest assured if Sasha doesn’t get the content she deserves I will desert the game myself.
I try to avoid Bella but she is irresistible to me.:Kappa:
View attachment 3619789
Oh yeah I like that side of her too but I like other girls better :KEK: :Kappa:

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
He needs to split the content equally between all the girls or half the playerbase will equally go crazy. It’s time for the other LIs to shine, not only Bella.
The last rev had major content with both Bella and Nia, with some additional content with Nami, Sasha and Zara (and, for those on the Mila path, a little time in the evening and, I believe, she could sleep with the MC at Nick's house).

If you were on the Nami path, you could begin 'race with impossible odds.'

I thought this was a good mix and I found myself enjoying my time with both Bella and Zara, in particular.

If someone chose to avoid Bella at all costs, then they lost out on the Zara information she shared in CH 5 B.

If someone avoided Nia, then they lost out on the revelation that Summer was a major part of her life when she was younger.

Ocean is telling a story of interconnected relationships and I feel that avoiding some of them means that I miss out on information I would want to know as part of understanding Summers Gone.

Sunday includes:

The sparring match with Ayua (with a likely visit/observation by Sasha) + study time with Bella, based on conversations in the CH 5 B.

We know the morning starts at Nick's house, so I see some additional training time with Zara - either morning before sparring or evening.

I think Bella will continue to be a significant part of these early seasons, but I also see more time with: Zara, Mila, Nami, Sasha, Nadia, Sonya, Amber and others.

I think the proverbial one-night stand possibilities (female faculty/Coach Hill + other students) won't open up until sometime after the cabin visit with Amber.

I expect that there will be days when Bella will play a smaller role like she did in CH 4.5, for example.

There are enough LI's who I enjoy that I will Never be bored or angry if some I like do not get as much content for a chapter or two.

I think the story being weaved by Ocean will bring plenty of opportunities for those of us who enjoy a variety of the LIs in Summers Gone.

For me, I am glad that Bella is one of them.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Zaraa

Sep 23, 2023
Don’t care about Marla but there are plenty of well liked LIs beside Bella who deserve equal screentime. Ocean might like Bella the best and season 1 one was about her and Nami but they should get the same treatment as the others from now on.
Rest assured if Sasha doesn’t get the content she deserves I will desert the game myself.

Oh yeah I like that side of her too but I like other girls better :KEK: :Kappa:
Sasha is already Ocean's favourite LI. I don't understand the whims of Sasha lovers. Nobody said you guys have to run after a scar. Sasha will of course get the content she deserves, but Ocean can't suddenly put LIs, the main focus of the story, on the back burner. Let Ocean go on doing what he knows how.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
it's time to take a screenshot and remind him in two years :LOL:
That's the reason i stay away from their other game because i hate reworks. Couldn't imagine supporting a game for years and have them go "oppsie daisy time to rework all the earlier content so no new content for over a year".

Reactions: hawk784563

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
That's the reason i stay away from their other game because i hate reworks
Yet here you are....
Couldn't imagine supporting a game for years and have them go "oppsie daisy time to rework all the earlier content so no new content for over a year".
Which happened to this once....

For the record, as you obviously missed it, this has had far more reworking than WIAB has.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes