yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
So I have to ask; the Dev has a billion Seasons "planned" for this Universe right?

But MY biggest question is; are there any plans for Romance with the side characters?

(Sasha, Robin, Nia, Nadia, Zara, etc.)

I ask this because, this is a VERY Relationship driven Narrative, with most if not ALL of the key interaction throughout Chapters 1-4.5 being solely focused on THE BIG 4

(Nami, Bella, Mila, Victoria).

And yet, in Chapter 5 specifically, there are now choice interactions to just, engage, suggestively I might add, with these side characters in a subtly intimate way.

Would flings even work with a character like Sasha or Robin or Zara? If the goal is one of THE BIG 4, literally the ENTIRETY of Season 1, why even bother setting up the side characters as subtly suggested future flings/love interests? You'd basically have to be even MORE of a eunuch and miss SO much intimate character development by avoiding THE BIG 4 and having to wait even longer probably until Season 3; because if these side characters are being slowly introduced as potential future love interests by THE END of Season 1, and at the rate we are getting with THE BIG 4 throughout Season 1, we'll be waiting EVEN LONGER to build up a relationship with these people. And that's not even mentioning Flings, which COMPLETELY negates building a relationship with one of THE BIG 4 up to this point.

So am I missing something? Fuck I mean you can even flirt with the Book Club Milfs like what the fuck is the plan here? Or is the MC just suddenly spontaneously receptive to flirting now? Is the Dev just trying to force me into a Loyalty Test? Jesus Christ...
Not long ago Ocean said that he no longer discloses information about new LIs and the current LI changes. He also said that, most likely, those LIs that were originally planned will remain in this status.

If I remember correctly, the recent LI list looked like this:
Bella, Nami, Vic, Mila, Sasha, Sonya, Zara, Vanessa, Nia, Nadia, Amber, Marla and suddenly Elsa.
And don't ask me why Maja or Ayua isn't there, I don't understand this either :KEK:

Ocean wrote several times, that the game isn't a dating sim, so the stories of certain main girls will develop at different times, in accordance with the plot. So yeah, the first season is mostly Bella-centric, but other girls will get their fair share of the screen time in the following seasons as the story progresses.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Not long ago Ocean said that he no longer discloses information about new LIs and the current LI changes. He also said that, most likely, those LIs that were originally planned will remain in this status.

Bella, Nami, Vic, Mila, Sasha, Sonya, Zara, Vanessa, Nia, Nadia, Amber, Marla and suddenly Elsa.
And don't ask me why Maja or Ayua isn't there, I don't understand this either :KEK:

Ocean wrote several times, that the game isn't a dating sim, so the stories of certain main girls will develop at different times, in accordance with the plot. So yeah, the first season is mostly Bella-centric, but other girls will get their fair share of the screen time in the following seasons as the story progresses.
I don't even know what to say to that, what a shit show for slow paced Romance. But thank you, for the info, that was what I was looking for.

Reactions: yossa999

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

By the way, it’s interesting: that every new season will give us new girlfriends. I mean that every girl will be associated with some specific stage of the game. For example: Bella is the beginning. Zara (apparently) is the middle. Sasha is closer to the finale. And yet we know them from the very beginning of the game. I like this system.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
By the way, it’s interesting: that every new season will give us new girlfriends. I mean that every girl will be associated with some specific stage of the game. For example: Bella is the beginning. Zara (apparently) is the middle. Sasha is closer to the finale. And yet we know them from the very beginning of the game. I like this system.
It sounds good on paper until you realize that you haven't really spent as much time, if any, with said future LI as the current ones.

I think we meet Sasha personally like what? 2 to 3 times? Over the course of 5 Chapters within the 1st Season? If you're telling me I gotta wait until the LAST Season or the Last 2 just to get to know her better at the same rate it took for us to get to know the current ones (which are still ongoing mind you), then we'll NEVER have enough time for all of them.

I just wish it was made more clear sooner. The game really emphasizes Nami, Victoria, Mila, and Bella without many player choices in regards to the future LIs. The fact that I had to go on here to ask just goes to help that.

The only real one they try to kinda hint at early on is Nia, who's completely overshadowed by major events happening with Bella and Co. And it's not like these characters aren't here in the same events with Bella and Co. either, there were plenty of scenarios where the Dev could've gave the Player a choice to pursue or even just hint at wanting further interaction by just adding an extra choice that leads to it but no, they made them blend in and then suddenly gave them limelight all at once towards the end of the 1st Season on the last Chapter.

Keep in mind this is AFTER a bunch of Reworks, and even after reviewing/changing for the Steam release. All those chances to fix it and they chose to do it at the last moment all at once during Chapter 5, now making it feel out of place kinda.

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
To be fair, I like it too. When the time comes and you see their story, you are not hit by "Uh who is she and why I see her story now?". You have a bit more context of who she is, why you see her story and so on. And from what I understood, dev planned to have what... 35 or so chapters? If true, then at 5 chapters per season, i expect at least 6 more seasons give or take as we have no idea if he will stick with 5 chapters per season. But with this comes the long wait for the full story, as in years. I don't mind that too much if the writting remain consistent tho.

Reactions: wizardcock

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
And 99% Season 1 players wont live till that :ROFLMAO:
You do not understand. Have you watched "Lost"? We are already dead, locked in this thread and doomed to wait again and again for the next update. Why do you think even those guys who hate the game and Ocean so much that in a fit of rage they begin to hatefuck themselves, but cannot leave this thread. Lost, bro, Lost come true. :illuminati:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
It sounds good on paper until you realize that you haven't really spent as much time, if any, with said future LI as the current ones.

I think we meet Sasha personally like what? 2 to 3 times? Over the course of 5 Chapters within the 1st Season? If you're telling me I gotta wait until the LAST Season or the Last 2 just to get to know her better at the same rate it took for us to get to know the current ones (which are still ongoing mind you), then we'll NEVER have enough time for all of them.

I just wish it was made more clear sooner. The game really emphasizes Nami, Victoria, Mila, and Bella without many player choices in regards to the future LIs. The fact that I had to go on here to ask just goes to help that.

The only real one they try to kinda hint at early on is Nia, who's completely overshadowed by major events happening with Bella and Co. And it's not like these characters aren't here in the same events with Bella and Co. either, there were plenty of scenarios where the Dev could've gave the Player a choice to pursue or even just hint at wanting further interaction by just adding an extra choice that leads to it but no, they made them blend in and then suddenly gave them limelight all at once towards the end of the 1st Season on the last Chapter.

Keep in mind this is AFTER a bunch of Reworks, and even after reviewing/changing for the Steam release. All those chances to fix it and they chose to do it at the last moment all at once during Chapter 5, now making it feel out of place kinda.
Just treat this game solely as a story atmospheric game. Do not prioritize the desire to get this or that girl. For example, I like and am very intrigued by Sonya, but she's not the kind of girl Ocean's plan us to have a relationship with in the next season. So I just focus on the atmosphere, the dialog, the other girls that are there, looking for something appealing about them.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Just treat this game solely as a story atmospheric game. Do not prioritize the desire to get this or that girl. For example, I like and am very intrigued by Sonya, but she's not the kind of girl Ocean's plan us to have a relationship with in the next season. So I just focus on the atmosphere, the dialog, the other girls that are there, looking for something appealing about them.
That's a good outlook, perhaps I'm too much of a completionist. I didn't mean to come off as aggressive against the game I just felt it personally could've been emphasized better.

The last thing I would want is getting really invested in say...Victoria! And then Season 4 or 6 rolls around and I see less of her because the Dev wants to prioritize "scenarios" that focus more on the other gals that didn't get enough screen time prior Seasons. In my eyes it would be far better to just make it a player driven choice to engage or not engage with said gals, hell, anything other than them just sitting in the background, or occasionally speaking to you.

The worst part of any game is having to go back to the beginning because a path wasn't made clear a thousand Seasons ago, and having to replay ALLLL that content, especially if these characters don't have initial interaction to begin with in the early Seasons.

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That's a good outlook, perhaps I'm too much of a completionist. I didn't mean to come off as aggressive against the game I just felt it personally could've been emphasized better.

The last thing I would want is getting really invested in say...Victoria! And then Season 4 or 6 rolls around and I see less of her because the Dev wants to prioritize "scenarios" that focus more on the other gals that didn't get enough screen time prior Seasons. In my eyes it would be far better to just make it a player driven choice to engage or not engage with said gals, hell, anything other than them just sitting in the background, or occasionally speaking to you.

The worst part of any game is having to go back to the beginning because a path wasn't made clear a thousand Seasons ago, and having to replay ALLLL that content, especially if these characters don't have initial interaction to begin with in the early Seasons.
I understand your point, but the game pretends to be a story and has many girls for romance which is related to the story ( not as it usually happens when there is a main story and girls in the format of dating sim). So, you'll have to replay it.

Thanks to Ocean for all these reworks, it teaches us patience to start new game each time and now its easy thing for me:D. Those who played the version with Summer with the joint and the fall forest, probably replayed the game twenty times at least.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Yeah, well if you don't like the (sometimes) subtle changes that the pictures have from an earlier decision (like Nami smiling when you kiss Mila on the forhead LATE in the current version if you just or mostly go after Mila and frowning if you were to relationship-esk with Nami) this VN might not be your best choice.

I love it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, well if you don't like the (sometimes) subtle changes that the pictures have from an earlier decision (like Nami smiling when you kiss Mila on the forhead LATE in the current version if you just or mostly go after Mila and frowning if you were to relationship-esk with Nami) this VN might not be your best choice.

I love it.
Definitely

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Anyone have the Picture of Bella and her Sister sitting side by side in their school uniforms?

For the life of me I cannot find that one picture and I could only find this in an older version (3.0)

1717335649492.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Victoria's boobs aren't fake though... Nami asks her. Why is no one even mentioning that point? If the dev who creates the boobs says they're natural in the story then some rando calling them fake doesn't matter :FacePalm:
what you aren't considering even if they aren't fake in the game doesn't mean their appearance doesn't give a fake feel to them to some players. I personally still like them but to me Bella has the best boobs when it comes to big ones.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Previously, Victoria had normal breasts and had a well-developed character. Ocean changed everything, now Victoria has silicone tits, and her entire character has turned into a maniac stalking the MC.
I mostly agree although I wouldn't quite call her a stalker. Her fascination with the MC is weird. Even if she finds him "cute", it's a little strange to see a girl that affectionate going for someone who is portrayed as uncaring like the MC.

It's still fine imo, as I quite like Vic, but she seems overbearing at times. What I don't enjoy is the guilt tripping into going out with her. I wish you had the option to make it as clear as you can with Mila from the start. Go out as just friends. Turning down a girl that is psychologically and emotionally frail due to being weelchair bound is NOT easy.

I love both girls but I have negative romantic and sexual interest in them.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes