MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I know some people want like Ayua and Maja, and others to be love interests, but I am of the camp that is actively against it. I actually hope ocean removes a couple love interests, because right now I think we have too many. We are at maybe 13, not entirely sure how updated the list is. And not including all the side girls and bonus girls, there is just way too many, I wish he would demote a couple Li's to side girls, that way there can be more relationship building and and time building amongst everyone. Because unless we start getting 5000 render episodes, girls are probably gonna disappear or become more irrelevant as times goes on at certain points. So I honeslty wished ocean removed just a couple girls at least and gets it to 9 or 10 girls at least, cause IMO 13, and possibly even more is just too many main girls.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I know some people want like Ayua and Maja, and others to be love interests, but I am of the camp that is actively against it. I actually hope ocean removes a couple love interests, because right now I think we have too many. We are at maybe 13, not entirely sure how updated the list is. And not including all the side girls and bonus girls, there is just way too many, I wish he would demote a couple Li's to side girls, that way there can be more relationship building and and time building amongst everyone. Because unless we start getting 5000 render episodes, girls are probably gonna disappear or become more irrelevant as times goes on at certain points. So I honeslty wished ocean removed just a couple girls at least and gets it to 9 or 10 girls at least, cause IMO 13, and possibly even more is just too many main girls.
Buddy...the LI list was too large pretty much from inception. It's beyond stupid. Sadly we have all come to terms with the fact that most players will get shafted hard. It's hard to give enough "screentime" to 4-5 LI's. 10+ is just absolutely unmanageable.

Now imagine the impact on development time. Dozens of branches. There will probably come a time where a 3k render update may very well have absolutely nothing for some of the playerbase.

That said, the LI situation isn't even in my top 5 of problems with SG or Ocean's work in general. We're talking about someone that can't keep a single character model consistent throughout development. We're talking about someone that has no issues retconning story and characters from one chapter to another. Nothing is set in stone with Ocean. Everything is always in a flux. What you are told is certain today may be false tomorrow. Even last names. Can you believe that at a certain point in this game Nojiko's last name was actually Cyrus? Like other characters actually called her by that last name. What is her last name today? It's fucking insane. What kind of storyteller does this?

My advice to you is, temper your expectations. "Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed". Words to live by.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
A more manageable LI list would around 5 or 6 like Being a Dik. Even than, DPC has trouble getting screen time for all love major LI and the side women as well. I think DPC is a really good writer as well compared to Ocean. Currently Ocean has not shown he can develop all LI equally yet. Nami, Bella, Mila, Zara, Sasha, Amber and maybe Sonya for diversity in LI should be the max in terms of LI. The other LI should be cut.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
A more manageable LI list would around 5 or 6 like Being a Dik. Even than, DPC has trouble getting screen time for all love major LI and the side women as well. I think DPC is a really good writer as well compared to Ocean. Currently Ocean has not shown he can develop all LI equally yet. Nami, Bella, Mila, Zara, Sasha, Amber and maybe Sonya for diversity in LI should be the max in terms of LI. The other LI should be cut.
Hey hey hey don't forget Victoria she was the first that had true interest in him not counting Nami. Remember she got hit just because she wanted to walk a little longer with him because she was attracted to him. She said it herself she wasn't even going that direction.

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
I had this game for a long time in my backlog but just now got to play it, ofc with uncut mod for the restored content cut from steam release.

What can I say is that I love the game so far and can't wait for the second season. So far for me as main LI is Bella and Nia mostly because backstory, but this can and most likely change as we progress further into the story.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Victoria's boobs aren't fake though... Nami asks her. Why is no one even mentioning that point? If the dev who creates the boobs says they're natural in the story then some rando calling them fake doesn't matter :FacePalm:

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Victoria's boobs aren't fake though... Nami asks her. Why is no one even mentioning that point? If the dev who creates the boobs says they're natural in the story then some rando calling them fake doesn't matter :FacePalm:
Because nobody ever lied about the realness of their boobs? :p

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So I have to ask; the Dev has a billion Seasons "planned" for this Universe right?

But MY biggest question is; are there any plans for Romance with the side characters?

(Sasha, Robin, Nia, Nadia, Zara, etc.)

I ask this because, this is a VERY Relationship driven Narrative, with most if not ALL of the key interaction throughout Chapters 1-4.5 being solely focused on THE BIG 4

(Nami, Bella, Mila, Victoria).

And yet, in Chapter 5 specifically, there are now choice interactions to just, engage, suggestively I might add, with these side characters in a subtly intimate way.

Would flings even work with a character like Sasha or Robin or Zara? If the goal is one of THE BIG 4, literally the ENTIRETY of Season 1, why even bother setting up the side characters as subtly suggested future flings/love interests? You'd basically have to be even MORE of a eunuch and miss SO much intimate character development by avoiding THE BIG 4 and having to wait even longer probably until Season 3; because if these side characters are being slowly introduced as potential future love interests by THE END of Season 1, and at the rate we are getting with THE BIG 4 throughout Season 1, we'll be waiting EVEN LONGER to build up a relationship with these people. And that's not even mentioning Flings, which COMPLETELY negates building a relationship with one of THE BIG 4 up to this point.

So am I missing something? Fuck I mean you can even flirt with the Book Club Milfs like what the fuck is the plan here? Or is the MC just suddenly spontaneously receptive to flirting now? Is the Dev just trying to force me into a Loyalty Test? Jesus Christ...

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So I have to ask; the Dev has a billion Seasons "planned" for this Universe right?

But MY biggest question is; are there any plans for Romance with the side characters?

(Sasha, Robin, Nia, Nadia, Zara, etc.)
Except for Robin, all the girls you mentioned aren't side characters they're supposed to be Love Interests. But since Ocean is a terrible father guilty of parental favoritism, you ain't gonna see consequent progress with them before a moment... :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes