RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
i am curious why is Sasha so sought after she is barely in the game and doesnt really talk.
Bitch...do you not have eyes?!?!!? :ROFLMAO:

Nah but seriously though it could be dozens of different reasons for different people. Sometimes a real person or a character in a VN just "clicks" with you. She is stupidly attractive even with that scar and she's shrouded in mystery. More than enough to hook some of us in.

Take my profile pic for example. It's of a character that only features in a few renders for a few minutes in another game's story. Can barely even be called a side character. Yet she is easily one of my favorites of all AVN's I've played. Because to me, her few moments are absolute God tier.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Nah but seriously though it could be dozens of different reasons for different people. Sometimes a real person or a character in a VN just "clicks" with you. She is stupidly attractive even with that scar and she's shrouded in mystery. More than enough to hook some of us in.

Take my profile pic for example. It's of a character that only features in a few renders for a few minutes in another game's story. Can barely even be called a side character. Yet she is easily one of my favorites of all AVN's I've played. Because to me, her few moments are absolute God tier.
I also have the problem of preferring side/non LI girls in VN's to the official romanceable ladies lol.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I also have the problem of preferring side/non LI girls in VN's to the official romanceable ladies lol.
It's a damn curse and it is happening to me more and more...

Maja not being an LI is gonna haunt me for as long as I play SG. I've said it before, she is as close to absolute perfection to me. If she was a green eyed brunette...I'd lose my damn mind.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
It's still fine imo, as I quite like Vic, but she seems overbearing at times. What I don't enjoy is the guilt tripping into going out with her. I wish you had the option to make it as clear as you can with Mila from the start. Go out as just friends. Turning down a girl that is psychologically and emotionally frail due to being weelchair bound is NOT easy.
I agree, this scene is very tough, it’s even tougher than the scene with the gun.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's a damn curse and it is happening to me more and more...

Maja not being an LI is gonna haunt me for as long as I play SG. I've said it before, she is as close to absolute perfection to me. If she was a green eyed brunette...I'd lose my damn mind.
It's dev's fault. He provides early relationship points and intimate moments with Maja (handholding with MC, double hug with Vic, and naked bathing with Vic) that build her up as a possible LI. The fact she is Vic's sister, who is stated as a LI compatible with everyone else, and the context of WiaB which heavily features incest, means that readers should not be faulted for hoping (expecting) the possibility of a Frohn throuple rather than a love triangle.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
the prettiest no burn game i have ever seen ... are you asexual ? then this is exactly your game ... the rest ... finger off

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

I'm not saying she aint sexy, I'd be a liar if I said she wasnt. Its just curiosity. As far as Tara goes shit Tara is the epitome of sex appeal. But I get it hell look at my Daphne.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think if Ayua was a love interest she would have already fucked the MC. She is like her mom gets drunk quick and needs sex over 4 times a day got that from her mom too.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think if Ayua was a love interest she would have already fucked the MC. She is like her mom gets drunk quick and needs sex over 4 times a day got that from her mom too.
It does not matter if the girls want to fuck with the MC he is impotent, its the classic " Not your fault, it's mine " :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vireker
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes