Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
10 year, you seems a bit optimistic. :LOL: This - How people refer to him in this place ?:unsure: - "Developer ", develop 2 game at the same time . . . . such a genius move
This right fuggin here. Even better, massive rewrites to both over and over. Like the game is 5 years old and finally just finished Season 1 and one of the LIs being nixxed if the story continues on the steam path. I have a feeling if he took the over stylized animations out then the actual development time would be cut in half.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
If I go on Date with Vic. Will I get lock from Milas path?
As of rn, It seems that way, unless something was changed in steam version that I am unaware of. If you accept the date with Vic, Mila won't accept a date proposition, because vic is her friend. Whether that changes in the future, idk, maybe, but as of sesson 1 vic date locks out mila.

Reactions: Antera

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
What??????? NEVER IN TOUSEND YEARS!!!!!!!!!
From memory there was a list of throuple paths that were spoken of when it was first announced by Ocean, but I don't know if they've changed. Bella and Nami were on the list as compatible. I'm not sure if Ocean will do all of them, as it's pretty ambitious, but he's likely to do the ones that will have the most drama, so I'd imagine Bella and Nami are almost certain, but I highly doubt it'll end well.

There is no chance having sami-harem right?
A quote from the deleted member himself - you can get to it by reading the post linked on the first pageabout LI's and exploring the further links in that post:

And about harems.

There'll never be a scenario where you're with more than two girls at the same time that are aware of each other.
The only thing this game will feature is triangles.

And those don't come without their drawbacks.
Example: Girl A feels left out or feels like she doesn't get as much attention as Girl B.

Some of them would never do a triangle in the first place. (Just like you probably wouldn't want to share her.)

The only harem that can happen is during a medieval board game scenario. (DND sessions with Nadia.)
So there might be some orgies inside the tabletop world, but not in the normal portion of the game. We'll have to wait and see. This post seems more like an ideal, rather than a promise when it was posted, things might be different now.

As of rn, It seems that way, unless something was changed in steam version that I am unaware of. If you accept the date with Vic, Mila won't accept a date proposition, because vic is her friend. Whether that changes in the future, idk, maybe, but as of sesson 1 vic date locks out mila.
You can. Reject Vic at the cafe, invite Mila for a date and focus on her, then take Vic for the walk and accept.

It is possible to end season one with promises/events the start of paths set up with either Bella or Vanessa (depending if Bella buys you underwear or not), simultaneous with Nami's race, Zara's interest, Mila and Vic, and a date with Nia, as well as a slight thaw from Sasha, if not on Bella's Path, favours from Nadia, Zara, and of course favours from Robin and Maja are possible. But following such a path will probably lead to all the LI's eventually hating you.

Bella's path only really locks you out of underwear shopping with Vanessa, and favours from Nadia and Zara. Of course, and given path will lock you out of different aspects of the story reveal, so it's worth thinking about playing multiple paths to get all the story content.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Bella's path closes opportunities for most due to openness, and the fact that few people will want to make Bella their enemy, even if they are simply *not exclusive*. Exceptions are Mila (trying to show her claws), Victoria (like cripples are inviolable), Kate ( purely a hate fuck, to annoy Bella), Nami (hidden relationship) and possibly Melanie. It seems to me that the moment of revelation for Bella about Nami's path is relatively distant due to the fact that they will not interact much in the near future. Mila and another neighbor are a completely different matter. You can’t hide such a pig in a poke for a long time. For them, the relationship with Nami will be clear as day, and therefore it won’t turn out to be Mila + Nami or Nami + new neighbor.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Final version of my mod, the Uncut Edition, now available, for those interested...
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-season-1-the-uncut-edition-v1-1-alain8891.209300/

I spent countless hours proofreading the whole script, changing some phrases when necessary (some really needed that change), fixing typos, punctuation, etc...
The whole gallery has been fixed and updated to reflect that change. The gallery code was a total mess: some renders being referenced that were no longer part of the game, variables not checked resulting in "if...then" statements that would never happen, one replay was leading to the full game because he forgot the statement to exit the replay at its ending and was jumping to another label in the game script...
Ocean might have undeniable qualities as an artist, but a coder he is not.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Final version of my mod, the Uncut Edition, now available, for those interested...
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-season-1-the-uncut-edition-v1-1-alain8891.209300/

I spent countless hours proofreading the whole script, changing some phrases when necessary (some really needed that change), fixing typos, punctuation, etc...
The whole gallery has been fixed and updated to reflect that change. The gallery code was a total mess: some renders being referenced that were no longer part of the game, variables not checked resulting in "if...then" statements that would never happen, one replay was leading to the full game because he forgot the statement to exit the replay at its ending and was jumping to another label in the game script...
Ocean might have undeniable qualities as an artist, but a coder he is not.
May God bless you with happiness, wealth and a working dick for many, many years!!!

EDIT: Seriously amazing job! 9.5/10. The only way to make this better would be to restore the old Nami bathroom scene and get rid of the abhorrent "wiggily" dance cringefest.

Last edited:

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
EDIT: Seriously amazing job! 9.5/10. The only way to make this better would be to restore the old Nami bathroom scene and get rid of the abhorrent "wiggily" dance cringefest.
Arrfff, no. Yes the wiggily dance is cringe but the whole Nami is at this stage of the story so...fits her character. And the older renders are really outdated now...

Reactions: RNasc4444
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes