Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I just completed S1. It was great read. Way things going with story/pacing. game could have 12-14S

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
:( :cry:
It sucks, i.e. new content will appear only closer to winter, maybe...
But it gives excellent motivation to live to see the continuation.

Generally a funny phenomenon. It seems that I go to this forum to jerk off, but having decided to pull out this not a small work, I got stuck for several hours in an interactive movie with a slight touch of eroticism. Nightmare. Who would have thought that a character like Bella would be so addictive without even dropping her panties.
Find the author a publisher, I think such games should be sold at full price, like dubleA.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Guys, here's a question. Patreon prohibits some things, for example, incest and rape. What about scenes like BDSM, or hunting animals (for example, deer) or jokes about all sorts of feminists, etc. Is it possible to get banned?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Guys, here's a question. Patreon prohibits some things, for example, incest and rape. What about scenes like BDSM, or hunting animals (for example, deer) or jokes about all sorts of feminists, etc. Is it possible to get banned?
They update their TOS periodically so what was fine in the past can suddenly put you out of bounds as a creator.

As far as subscribing to a creator, I believe that a creator can ban a Patreon who subscribed - not sure what reasons they need but I have seen it done.

Hate/racist comments and vicious attacks on other Patreons are usually quick ways to get a boot but I don't know how Patreon polices individual threads other than by algorithms that are looking for verbiage that is a violation of their TOS (with a likely follow-up by a reviewer if they feel there is a need).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Doomyk

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
For some reason, the only 'minor' character that really picked my attention is Robin. For some reason she's always buzzing around the MC and yet there's no hint if there're greater things to come with her.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, for those who played version 5 beta and season 1, can you tell me what changes? I've heard that in the beta version, the incest relationship no longer exists and that in the steam version, everything is censored.

I've stopped at Chapter 4.5, so I don't know which one to choose. :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi, for those who played version 5 beta and season 1, can you tell me what changes? I've heard that in the beta version, the incest relationship no longer exists and that in the steam version, everything is censored.

I've stopped at Chapter 4.5, so I don't know which one to choose. :unsure:
You should really play again from scratch....lot of earlier chapter changes also. Plus, as an aside, playing the beta will not create a save point for you to import into Season 2.

• Sad
Reactions: Envy* and yossa999

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Mm.. okay,
You should really play again from scratch....lot of earlier chapter changes also. Plus, as an aside, playing the beta will not create a save point for you to import into Season 2.
I feel like I'm seeing déjà-vu with WiAB.... but thanks ! ^^

As for the MC's relationship with Nami, is the incest still in place ? Does the game still consider them brother and sister ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mm.. okay,

I feel like I'm seeing déjà-vu with WiAB.... but thanks ! ^^

As for the MC's relationship with Nami, is the incest still in place ? Does the game still consider them brother and sister ?
It was never an incest story anyway. WIAB is, this isn't. People can continue to argue that until they are blue in the face but until the recent Patreon crazyness, Ocean himself always maintained that stance. If this was supposed to be, why admit WIAB is but not this hmmm? They arre adopted, there are reasons for it, and we will find out the full extent of those reasons and how they relate to WIAB in due time I'm sure.

As for deja-vu..somewhat but this has been all over the dam place, WIAB is much smoother and better experience as it was jump-started from the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I just don't want this “roommate” and “owner” nonsense. xD

In WiAB I find that the incest is a little more advanced, especially with the mother.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And folk are free to feel like that. Doesn't help with the multitude of dumb VN's around that use the terms...it kinda skewers one's perception of the terms hehe. However, when everything is revealed, incest mods will make zero sense. Could Ocean have the characters use different terms themselves? Yes, yes he could...and I admit that would be less cringe.
In WiAB I find that the incest is a little more advanced, especially with the mother.
Was like that originally, was always meant to be like that, why it makes more sense. That is a main part of that story.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio and Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
And folk are free to feel like that. Doesn;t help with the multitude of dumb VN's around that use the terms...it kinda skewers one's perception of the terms hehe. However, when everything is revealed, incest mods will make zero sense.

Was like that originally, was always meant to be like that, why it makes more sense. That is a main part of that story.
CJ (01).jpg

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Worry not. The last 2 mods in the OP should make playing this game (the latest release) mildly enjoyable instead of complete ass ;)

Wait wait wait..."owner" is not the word you want to use here. We all know the Patreon codewords. I have been a tenant my whole life and never paid rent at my landlord and landlady's house growing up. Neither did my younger roommate. Bet you the MC and Nami never paid rent at their landlord's house either. Neither at their adoptive landlady's house. But they are still tenants and roommates. :sneaky:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
For some reason, the only 'minor' character that really picked my attention is Robin. For some reason she's always buzzing around the MC and yet there's no hint if there're greater things to come with her.
This is the only game where there are many secondary characters who are more interesting than the main characters.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes