• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, that status changed on Steam in the last half hour. The release date went from "less than an hour" (on 10 May) to "coming soon" :mad::eek::cry:
same exact thing happened with the release of Fate and Life lately and few other AVNs i bought on release, kept waiting the timer to reveal the buy option to no avail, if i remember correctly it took awhile but can't remember exactly how much, this only happened with me when buying "Adults only" titles, other types of games i bought the buying option shows when the timer expires

Reactions: John972

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
I don't understand why Ocean just didn't stick with a midnight release in whatever time zone your in as long as it May 10th.

ZillaStarKilla

Jan 7, 2021
an ass like hers id be willing to do just about anything it's an ass that's worth worshipping.
i'm overjoyed for the steam release but Season 2 can't come fast enough. Lord have mercy on Mila's sweet soul when that scene finally happens. by the time MC is done with that ass she'll be joining Vic in a wheelchair.

cake.gif

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Oh for the love of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior... :rolleyes:

Fucking countdowns and shit... Guys, I know some of you are excited, but keep in mind there will be no new content in this coming update. Just a couple of reworked scenes. Reign in the enthusiasm.
I suppose people who have played 5.0 beta have seen almost all the content, but i think just for be able to play for the begining without interruptions is worth to be excited :LOL:
And there are people like me who haven´t played the beta version and have forgotten almost all characters so it will be like a first impression again :)

But yeah, important always to reduce the expectations, since Cyberpunk 2077 (which i enjoyed after all) i always reduce and try to contain my emotions (but fuck i´m excited!)

He needs to split the content equally between all the girls or half the playerbase will equally go crazy. It’s time for the other LIs to shine, not only Bella.
I think that would be the best way to face this games but is almost impposible, if we want good progression in the story and many paths i think is not very viable ask for equal screen time :(. I´m with you btw, i love Bella and Nami but i want to know more about the others characters and even get scenes with more characters involved like that scene with Vic, Milla, Nami and Nika :love:

The plot requires some characters more than others but i have hope in Ocean, i think he is going to give us good screen time for all characters, pretty sure some more than others but we are going to enjoy each moment, and when sex stuff arrive each moment will be wild!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh for the love of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior... :rolleyes:

Fucking countdowns and shit... Guys, I know some of you are excited, but keep in mind there will be no new content in this coming update. Just a couple of reworked scenes. Reign in the enthusiasm.
:) Well, it has been FIVE YEARS to get to this moment!! Please don't begrudge those that are a little excited...

Oh, and PS - there is new content (i.e. new scenes).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The update that should have been released in January finally comes out in May, and I wonder, does this mean that the development of chapter 6 will be advanced enough so that we won't have to wait another 6 months? or am I just dreaming?
From Ocean's Dev Log dated May 1, 2024:

Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

IMO - this means that When S2 content lands - we are going to get major release to really enjoy.

Not a bad deal, especially for those here who chose not to support him with $.

Besides, like any other favorite on F95, I've found that there are Plenty of other AVNs to enjoy in between releases of my favorites, including Summers Gone.

For now, the wait is almost over and a full playthrough of Summers Gone Season 1 beckons.

I'm answering that call!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
i'm overjoyed for the steam release but Season 2 can't come fast enough. Lord have mercy on Mila's sweet soul when that scene finally happens. by the time MC is done with that ass she'll be joining Vic in a wheelchair.
That's IF the MC can even get his pp up. :LOL:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone know for sure if the Patreon edition coming a week 3 days from now will be completely uncensored unlike the Steam one? As in, will include the MC's dick inches away from Bella's face in the clothing store renders, full uncensored lake scene and full uncensored jacuzzi scene?

I might need keep ch4.5 and ch5b to "Frankestein" myself an edition of Season 1 with the removed content...

Last edited:
Reactions: save8lot

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know for sure if the Patreon edition coming a week from now will be completely uncensored unlike the Steam one? As in, will include the MC's dick inches away from Bella's face in the clothing store renders, full uncensored lake scene and full uncensored jacuzzi scene?

I might need keep ch4.5 and ch5b to "Frankestein" myself an edition of Season 1 with the removed content...
You are talking about content that was removed in ch. 5 beta, and ch. 5 beta was released on Patreon.

2 + 2 = 4, therefore... why do you think there's going to be an "uncensored" Patreon version?

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes