albul

Jun 8, 2017
Bella, Nami, Mila and Victoria.
Amber and Maja have love points as well (at least according the walktrough), don't know for sure if that'll lead somewhere. Did Ocean confirm only those 4 are romanceable?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your romance is going nowhere ... did you already forget your live in babe cannot even
tell you she loves you to the moon and back?
Amber and Maja have love points as well (at least according the walktrough), don't know for sure if that'll lead somewhere. Did Ocean confirm only those 4 are romanceable?
How are you gonna surpass that?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
does the patch work for ALL versions or we have to wait for an updated patch?i grabbed the patch from 1st link

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
We have a new update boys! :eek:
I have been waiting so long for the new update.
Can't wait to see what's new :)

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
It is getting done as we speaqk .. the compressor is used to doing over night compression.

So go to sleep and expect it in the morning or noon.
thank you for your information and I managed to find compressed to 640 MB thank you anyway!

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
Ayua has them as well, or at least she used to (didn't check in the current version).

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I don't know about that, I cannot sit down and play. I did try my saves and they are broken regardless.

But I did not play the last version, I played 3 beta.
I personally don't mind, as I want to have a full experience again, given that old scenes now have music.

But, at least looking at updated time, the lewdpatcher patch is for the beta 3.5
My saves worked, got some rollbacks in the second half though that I went through with "Ignore".

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
I also didn't have saves that worked, but for some reason, the saves that I had from the bar-portion of chapter 3 worked, so I could just load them and then play from there, might help someone that has the same issue

Reactions: Laehtsia and BST09

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
My old save worked without any issues (not using any mods).

Few stray thoughts right after playing:
-> In this chapter I finally noticed how pretty Nojiko is.
-> I don't know if it's just me, but I felt like there's less choices to make in this update in comparison to the past ones.
-> I wasn't a fan of the ending tbh, especially since it's a big cliffhanger that leaves MC in a bad spot and I'm not liking these, the previous one was imo better.
-> That being said the update as a whole is really good, though...
-> ...I was hoping I'll be able to finally get to know Ayua better, but no such luck.

And now the wait for the final version starts...

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes