Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Mila: main LI
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl in the complex harem route)
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub)
Nadia: main LI
Sasha: main LI
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
Oh boy, this is going to get really complicated at some point in the game. So many LIs, some with different routes as well, some will be seemingly ok with sharing and there's a harem route as well? How? I have so many questions now lol.

It seems like Bella is going to go through some serious character arc if she will be ok with sharing the MC, not to mention there's also a Dom and Sub route with her as well. I'm not surprised about Nami and Victoria being ok with sharing though, it kinda fits their characters.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Oh boy, this is going to get really complicated at some point in the game. So many LIs, some with different routes as well, some will be seemingly ok with sharing and there's a harem route as well? How? I have so many questions now lol.
Ocean has always been opposed to a total harem, all girls at the same time, as he rightfully feels that it destroys a lot of character buildup and is unrealistic. But he said:
"SG will feature a harem route. But way more complex. Not every girl is cool with sharing and some girls that are, aren't compatible. (depends on choices too.)"
But mostly Ocean favors triangles so expect some variations of that.

It seems like Bella is going to go through some serious character arc if she will be ok with sharing the MC, not to mention there's also a Dom and Sub route with her as well. I'm not surprised about Nami and Victoria being ok with sharing though, it kinda fits their characters.
That was my reaction too when I read he said Nami/Bella was compatible, I thought Bella would be one of those that are not okay with sharing. Obviously there'll be a lot of character development for her to be okay with that, or who knows, maybe that will be limited to her sub path for example? But Bella has had a lot of focus already and there's so much more content ahead, there is definitely enough time for a massive character development.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
That's a ridiculous number of love interests if true. I love this game and would be sad to see it degenerate into a tasteless fuckfest like Treasure of Nadia. :( Maybe some of the love will be platonic. Christ! I would be mortified if when the MC regains his potency he casually marches around banging all of those lovely, complex and fascinating female characters, one after the other, like soulless pieces of warm meat for him to inject his joy juice into. What a waste and a letdown that would be.

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
That's a ridiculous number of love interests if true. I love this game and would be sad to see it degenerate into a tasteless fuckfest like Treasure of Nadia. :( Maybe some of the love will be platonic. Christ! I would be mortified if when the MC regains his potency he casually marches around banging all of those lovely, complex and fascinating female characters, one after the other, like soulless pieces of warm meat for him to inject his joy juice into. What a waste and a letdown that would be.
Is that really the impression you're getting from the game? You won't be able to romance all those love interests in the same playthrough. You'll never get all the girls in a harem like in ToN. But you have options, and that's awesome because so many are interesting!

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Ocean has always been opposed to a total harem, all girls at the same time, as he rightfully feels that it destroys a lot of character buildup and is unrealistic. But he said:
"SG will feature a harem route. But way more complex. Not every girl is cool with sharing and some girls that are, aren't compatible. (depends on choices too.)"
But mostly Ocean favors triangles so expect some variations of that.
Yeah, I hate traditional harem games as well, they are just too unrealistic for my taste. So this is reassuring for sure. Throuples would definitely make more sense in this game and I can already see some of those possibilities forming in the current version.
That was my reaction too when I read he said Nami/Bella was compatible, I thought Bella would be one of those that are not okay with sharing. Obviously there'll be a lot of character development for her to be okay with that, or who knows, maybe that will be limited to her sub path for example? But Bella has had a lot of focus already and there's so much more content ahead, there is definitely enough time for a massive character development.
True, I always forget that SG is supposed to have 20+ chapters. We are probably still in the intro phase even though it doesn't feel like that at all. Hopefully we'll get to see how this story ends.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Victoria: main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl in the complex harem route)
Sonya: She "is on [Ocean]'s #1 place of girls". Not said exactly as "main LI" but very likely one
Nia: "there is a chance a (Not at first) main girl might get an ending because [Ocean] starts really liking her (Nia)"
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).
Nami and bella is possible?

I wonder how long we'll get there for bella to be comfortable with sharing the mc, we've only gotten to the point where she's in denial and can't comprehend sort of complex emotions like liking someone lmao

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Of course she's not a virgin like our emo boi...
I'm not saying you're wrong, but please provide support for your statement she's not a virgin. When a game strings out as this one has my fragmenting memory loses details. So where is it revealed that she's not a virgin?
Thanks

Reactions: Kansier

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I guess if we're on Bella path, it's gonna be her first true relationship with a guy. Of course she's not a virgin like our emo boi, she probably have fooled around with some guys at parties before. But as she said no one has ever stopped calling her a psycho, it may also means that no one has ever loved her truely (except for her mom).
I wouldn't be so sure about her not being a virgin. She has teased the MC about it way too many times, almost as if she was really insecure about her own virginity. She also has a full bush in the shower scene and also buys a bunch of dildos at some point. Of course, neither of these is solid proof as they are quite normal to have, and it could all be just a coincidence, but interestingly enough, both the bush and the sex toys come up at some point with regards to Nami and we all know she is definitely a virgin. It's still 50/50 of course, but if I had to guess, I'd say she is still a virgin.

Reactions: Kansier and codex35

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
If this is indeed true, then this confirms my suspicions, that there is a harem route (with Victoria in it) + Bella/Nami as a possible outcome.
My predictions for members of the harem route(s) are:
1. Victoria, Maja, Nami, Nia (definitly a sub but also highly compatible with everyone (especially Nami) in the first list), Mila, Sonya, (the "easy" and happy route)
2. ... (+) Bella (highly unlikely), Nadia, Zara, Robin (domination route depending on how MC reacts in the next chapter)
3. Ayua and Sasha and the rest (but I don't have any idea about them so again depending on the next chapters they could be on both lists)
(I'm not making a "sub route"- list because I don't play that way and apart from Victoria everyone else can be in that one)

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's weird to think she's not, personally I'm all for it and it really doesn't matter all that much.

It's just weird that she's characterized as a repulsive closed off emotionally stunted cunt who hates people and has less that 4 friends. Can you imagine this gal going around clubs and whatnot having a pick at hot dudes and banging them?

I'm holding my breath that there's more to this or maybe not and she really just got horny, picked a random dude, threatened him with a goodtime and banged him lmao

• Haha
Reactions: _BB_
4.40 star(s) 486 Votes