Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
yeah if I remember correctly Yuno Gasai is
the leader of teamMaja
you may want to talk to him and figure something out

it's the job of the team leader to make sure nobody forgets about their girl

Warscared and Ayhsel they talk about their girl all the time to make sure nobody forgets about them

to be honest, sometimes I forget that team Maja even exist
team Maja who?

Not me bro. She in my top 5. Hell even Nami can't make to my top 5.

1st. Sasha
2nd. Sasha
3rd. Sasha
4th. Sasha
5th. Sasha

Analsub: Bella
Cockgobler: Nami
there fixed it for you

Out of hundreds of beautiful and happy renders of Nami....You chose the Sad one...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats because they know they already lost! almost 2 decades of interactions and the best she can get is a pat on the butt and and stop butting into my Life! Summer took the MC away from Nami in less then 2 weeks after they met that says everything about Nami the damsel in distress nobody cares to save!

View attachment 1423360
Here, The face of pleasure...
herm maybe can change with bella for Analsub role ...
Did you have to crush one's dream like that?
View attachment 1424580
yes to cuddle is to breed weakness and Sasha abhors weakness she is the embodiment of strength!
Probably my last post here for a while... but I thought I should leave the only accurate list before I go lol
View attachment 1424651
SIMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly true, a blowjob is still considered sexual content ;)
the blowjob you give the trans girl as been erased on the rework! oh right spoilers....

The Nurse at school, Bella's aunt I think after you get conked in the crown jewels. Think you have to pick something specific to get the scene though (been a while since I played it)
if you did not come does it count as a handjob ?

Reptilite

Aug 6, 2020
Anybody has a working patch ?
I played the game when the third chapter got out
and everything was fine now i wanna replay the whole game + chapter 3/5 but the patch is not working at all . I tried both original patch and scrappy patch but none of them are working with or without the wt mod. In both of them the lines are like ( in the game and the patchy.rpy) : why both your parents and my...
He brought us together as friends... And extra.

Is there an edited patch available ?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Glad that some people likes Sonya. I feel like our species are rare
Her parents definitely not gonna like you and the other species.
and yes i like her too , she is so cute when she stutters.....and i'm one of that rare species i guess.

Last edited:

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Her parents definitely not gonna like you and the other species.
and yes i like her too , she is so cute when she stutters.....and i'm one of that rare species i guess.
Looking forward to the drama that will unfold when Sonya takes the stage

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Exactly, I was pretty surprised to see a wholesome thread like this :D No Waifu wars, No other shit.

As calm as the Ocean...
Try to read the thread of Intertwined. All just whining and whining why the dev took so long with this update. WTAF?? The dev has stressed that this update will take much longer than usual and give player the choice to either release half of it first or wait for it done entirely and release it. They CHOSE the full release and now they're still whining about why it takes so long... They just all babies.

• Sad
Reactions: Ahx and _BB_
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes