Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Are you nut jobs telling us that Bella is going down ?......:cry::cry::cry:...........i guess my sarcastic heart can take it...:cry::cry:.

....dibs on Sasha.
too l8 m8! i said dibs over 2 years ago! check my name and check her face we are meant to be and even if i had no dibs it would not change she is mine and i will kill for her! or anyone that gets between me and her ass!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
too l8 m8! i said dibs over 2 years ago! check my name and check her face we are meant to be and even if i had no dibs it would not change she is mine and i will kill for her! or anyone that gets between me and her ass!
Uh...huh...............yeah...don't think so..that was 2 years ago...back off old man.....and last time i checked she got a scar on her face and you got a dick on your face.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How about Rock Paper Scissors?
ok... a scissor through your heart the paper blocking your lungs canal and a several rocks to stone you to death!
as you stated i am an old man i use old man methods so off with your head!
oh and if that dick on my face is yours congrats you are now dickless but here have a blood sausage the freshest you´ll ever have!

do not tread on me, i will not call it your worst mistake but it will be your last!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ok... a scissor through your heart the paper blocking your lungs canal and a several rocks to stone you to death!
as you stated i am an old man i use old man methods so off with your head!
oh and if that dick on my face is yours congrats you are now dickless but here have a blood sausage the freshest you´ll ever have!

do not tread on me, i will not call it your worst mistake but it will be your last!
Awww...........did you have a bad day..?..we are here if you need to talk....don't be a snappy pappy.....ok?
.......you're still not getting her.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
trully sorry man i guess i just went overboard!
thats what Sasha does to me, so trully sorry!

As an apology .... is this your blood on my knife?
Here, allow me to return it back to you!
no need need to thank me, here you go!

weird i tried to put it back the same way as i took it... it just got more bloody!
Here´s let me try again!
fuck... somethings wrong... i know in your neck must work!

ffs dude stop bleeding all over the place i am trying to help you! lets try in the belly!

ffs now you got offal on my knife wtf is wrong with you as i am trying to return your blood!

ok if that is how you gonna behave here have my knife i do not want it anymore, right in the balls!

for fucks sake that was a really cool knife and i liked it very much so enjoy it!
Is this another one of your weird joke we don't get ?.....why don't you get back to the jerk store ...they're running out of you.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared
Sep 3, 2020
wait what ?....are you telling me i make him happy ?....not sasha?.....man .....warscared., you got weird taste man i tell you that.
you should've told me sooner. if you did we could have spared playing rock paper and scissors throught my gut.,i'm bleeding and literally out of blood.
well as you know all perverts are related

we are all brothers and sisters

and as everybody knows Warscared is the leader of team sasha

he likes to fight to keep his skills sharp

for the next waifu War
normally he picks me to train with but if he picks you. he likes you

but everybody knows that what is this your first day
:D

Reactions: Warscared

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
well as you know all perverts are related

we are all brothers and sisters

and as everybody knows Warscared is the leader of team sasha

he likes to fight to keep his skills sharp

for the next waifu War
normally he picks me to train with but if he picks you. he likes you

but everybody knows that what is this your first day
:D
It is my first time ....i mean my first day.

Sep 3, 2020
It is my first time ....i mean my first day.
okay let's see if I can explain it every girl has their own fan base call teams

and every team has their leader

yes and we all fight and argue

mostly about why our girl is better than everyone else

it's also fun and brings us closer together

we like to make jokes with each other

i belong to the best team team Bella

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

let me know when you pick your team so we can fight over our waifu

now excuse me while I go put a grenade by Warscared fucking front door
that'll teach him to go pick a new guy to fight with over me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared and Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

yes and we all fight and argue

mostly about why our girl is better than everyone else

it's also fun and brings us closer together

we like to make jokes with each other

our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

I wouldn't say it was a waifu war .............'cause you see we were fighting for the same girl named Sasha......and god he bites. Things he said.... unacceptable... If i hear it one more time.., i will refuse to speak to him for a day., after that.., it’ll be two days...then the next time it'll be doubled to like 4 days...... and then we will kiss and make up i guess.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
our leader is called
Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

i might take you up on that offer i guess.......aaannd it is team BELLA....of course i am team Bella...and it's just got even crazier.

Sep 3, 2020
I wouldn't say it was a waifu war .............'cause you see we were fighting for the same girl named Sasha......and god he bites. Things he said.... unacceptable... If i hear it one more time.., i will refuse to speak to him for a day., after that.., it’ll be two days...then the next time it'll be doubled to like 4 days...... and then we will kiss and make up i guess.
now you getting it wait you picked a fight with your own team leader that's hilarious because team leaders are a hundred times more powerful I think it's because they draw their power directly from their love for their waifu

I have been there don't get me wrong Ayhsel is my brother and I love him but I've tried to kill him so many times but nothing works staking him melting him he just keeps regenerating

but I just want Bella all to myself you know

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes