ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
About 30, 26 left and we get about 1 chapter a year..
And he ain't getting another haircut anytime soon. People who complain about it just bear with it, okay? or I'll post one right here!
Sometimes i'm really wondering...
Are every guys here @ F95 childish kids who had never seen a pussy???
It always comes down to defining pussy, ya know? Real or plastic. But the real problem is that they consider both real!

Last edited:

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
Should I wait to play the game from scratch or I should download the game now and play it until the end? I want to play the new content when its out but I also want to play the previous parts to remember the story. If the saves are gonna be compatible I want to play it now before the new update is out, but I fear the saves are not gonna be compatible.

ENTELd

Jan 4, 2018
Should I wait to play the game from scratch or I should download the game now and play it until the end? I want to play the new content when its out but I also want to play the previous parts to remember the story. If the saves are gonna be compatible I want to play it now before the new update is out, but I fear the saves are not gonna be compatible.
I think it's better to wait. First chapter is gonna be reworked in new release as well. Probably won't corrupt your saves, but it's always a pleasure to play this game from scratch :love:

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I think it's better to wait. First chapter is gonna be reworked in new release as well. Probably won't corrupt your saves, but it's always a pleasure to play this game from scratch :love:
Chapter 1+2 are gonna be reworked,or am i wrong??
But you are right,replaying again is alwas the best choice ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: ICanBeCuddly!

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
Chapter 1+2 are gonna be reworked,or am i wrong??
Chapter 1, yes. Some visuals from chapter 2 will be retouched, that's all.
But you are right,replaying again is alwas the best choice ;)
Yeah, it's only reliving the trauma, right?
That's another dev alter account for sure, if someone gives this game a single star it's because they see it as competition, there is no other reason...
Come on! That wasn't Dr. Pinkcable!...:KEK:

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Chapter 1, yes. Some visuals from chapter 2 will be retouched, that's all.

Yeah, it's only reliving the trauma, right?

Come on! That wasn't Dr. Pinkcable!...:KEK:
if those retouched photos include changing the scenes where NAMI had two earrings and corrected them into one...

Knackebrod

Aug 14, 2021
Both Vesky and Liam thomas
We can only hope the vesky music stays. Ocean got me listening to him and others every night and it is so relaxing. I'd hate for the music to dissapear.

Quote:

Skärmbild (7).png

Ocean also said that A Certain Shade of Blue, Sleeping With the TV On, Dancing Through the Stars, Fake Reality will sadly be removed in the future. In fact, all Lvly music and all Wellmess music will be gone ("temporarily", he said).

What will be staying though is the song No Matter (the part where MC and Bella kissed)!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
We can only hope the vesky music stays. Ocean got me listening to him and others every night and it is so relaxing. I'd hate for the music to dissapear.

Quote:

View attachment 1812989

Ocean also said that A Certain Shade of Blue, Sleeping With the TV On, Dancing Through the Stars, Fake Reality will sadly be removed in the future. In fact, all Lvly music and all Wellmess music will be gone ("temporarily", he said).

What will be staying though is the song No Matter (the part where MC and Bella kissed)!
Very depressing - Dancing Through The Stars and Sleeping With The TV On are awesome - probably two of my favorite in the game.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
And he ain't getting another haircut anytime soon. People who complain about it just bear with it, okay?
I feel like people think were joking when we bitch about this but seriously for those of us who self-insert the MCs goofy ass hair really is bad to the point of making you not want to play.

Speaking for myself lol. The immersion wont be there when you know realistically he wouldnt take 10 steps in a school without being viciously roasted, forget any chance of being vagina-adjacent

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

ICanBeCuddly!

Apr 22, 2022
That's for Ocean to know and you to find out. The futa character is in the game already but hasn't been outed yet.
I don't think it has futa content (It's a realistic game, so, come on!), but trans. As in a male identifying as a female or a female identifying as a male, or either identifying as both or none. And I am identifying as an elephant! And it's been really uncomfortable.

I wish I had a trunk!
I feel like people think were joking when we bitch about this but seriously for those of us who self-insert the MCs goofy ass hair really is bad to the point of making you not want to play.

Speaking for myself lol. The immersion wont be there when you know realistically he wouldnt take 10 steps in a school without being viciously roasted, forget any chance of being vagina-adjacent
It's a silly haircut he used to have when he was a young teenage kid. When he was much more comfortable than ever. Now, not so much.

He was someone who had gone through a traumatic event, who had literally lost everything and plunged into darkness for the past five years of his life.

He can't escape his reality, but he can certainly deal with it. Now, he is ready to deal with it and change his life forever, for his and Nami's sake. But somehow he still can't because he's resistant to these new sudden changes, and that's understandable. So, he recognizes it and lets himself be prone to new changes and lets some into his life, as well. When he does that, he's of course, gonna go with something small he's comfortable and familiar with.

He's okay with his old haircut, unconditionally! For now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes