Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Dizzyatom

May 27, 2022
Hi, been doing daz for a while and would like to try some Bella Fan art , anyone able to drop their duf files ?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
~Crossover Event: Shades of RED~
~Dress Code: BLACK x Girls Night Out~

View attachment 3018490
Have to point out that the rightmost seemingly over tipsy lady is probably just checking her armpit for stubble.
Nami is no lightweight when it comes to downing alcoholic beverages and can certainly hold her drink.

May I remind you of the night at the student café when Jeff and Nami were downing brews like it was non fat milk.
She just got a bit snuggly and affectionate outside on the stairs when encouraging the MC just before his date with Bellchen.
Her wiggly posterior would act like a gyro and keep her in an upright position anyway.

Or I suspect Bella dyeing her hair to sneak a peek at how The Ginger Sisterhood do it.
If it's not a matured Chateau Latour she'd pass out even after a sniff off a beer cap.

Blonds don't have more fun!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
~ Dear Mr. Lore Friendly Man ~

bc7d998ddd37ece9696185b2b4c51fcd.gif
Truth be told, I didn't wanna change the angle.
So to fit her without blocking Sage, she went more horizontal :KEK:

Jokes aside, character choices per pose were not character based, only for a theme.
There is always: The drunk one; The only one looking at the camera; The one enjoying; The absent minded one; The resident hoe; The one shocked at the hoe's behavior.

So overall, look at the roster not as characters, more as vessels for stereotypes I picked to have fun with.

Love this! Tybalt in your banner... not so much! ;)
Thanks NH, you the man tho. You complete me :D
I'm but a vessel for your ASSets :KEK:

EDIT: There, fixed

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
~ Dear Mr. Lore Friendly Man ~

View attachment 3019686
Truth be told, I didn't wanna change the angle.
So to fit her without blocking Sage, she went more horizontal :KEK:

Jokes aside, character choices per pose were not character based, only for a theme.
There is always: The drunk one; The only one looking at the camera; The one enjoying; The absent minded one; The resident hoe; The one shocked at the hoe's behavior.

So overall, look at the roster not as characters, more as vessels for stereotypes I picked to have fun with.

Thanks NH, you the man tho. You complete me :D
I'm but a vessel for your ASSets :KEK:

EDIT: There, fixed
Nice to know your mind works like a photographer when composing.
I prefer it when not just the subjects in the pix look good but also when the director have taken the time to think.

Anyways I had to fight a duel over the alleged ( by me ) impostor blond!
As I'm still in living condition the other guy is long gone.
2daefc3e14d261e8ab8b356ddeb88d92.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
Sep 3, 2020
~New update just hit. Where did that bring you? Back to me...~

View attachment 3036583
Hear me and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great goddess. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Bella .