RyeStraightFire

Mar 17, 2023
Nadia (G8F) Assets
Body & Head:
Skin:
Hat and Hair:
Banana:
Tears:
Nadia is Imogen-only on the face? Because she looks way different than the base Imogen model, which is basically just Jill from BaDIK.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nadia (G8F) Assets
Body & Head:
Skin:
Hat and Hair:
Banana:
Tears:
Imogen? Haha, and I thought what was so familiar about her face.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I done more work on Nadia and finally got a point that I am happy with. My version of Nadia (G8F). I went with 100% Imogen for her body and head shape and Aurore for the skin. I tried different mixes with Aurore for head shape and it just doesn't fit. 100% Imogen was the only shape that fit her head the best (mainly in the lips and nose shape). I compared my results with many different screenshots and it seems to be about as close as I can (or want) to get.

Nadia (G8F) Assets
Body & Head:
Skin:
Hat and Hair:
Banana:
Tears:
Genitals:

You don't see tears in my default scene subset or render here, but I did use them and so they may still be a part of the subset, so I include it just in case. The hat comes with the hair and can be toggled on/off and changed shape etc.

View attachment 3044743

As always, my scene subset for anyone interested. Requires above listed assets...
View attachment 3044745
I updated my Nadia Scene Subset at the page quoted above as I think it still had one of those parasite morphs in it, fixed that and updated the asset listings slightly and a new render.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nadia is Imogen-only on the face? Because she looks way different than the base Imogen model, which is basically just Jill from BaDIK.
You tell me, these are two renders I did of her head from my scene subset I created using those assets...

Nadia - head.jpg

Nadia - My Banana.jpg

It gets better as her skin is the same as Bella and Quinn's from Being a DIK. :) You would be surprised how common some of these assets are, but how different you can make them look with the right hair, eye colours, shape differences etc.

RyeStraightFire

Mar 17, 2023
The following link is my post on here with her assets, an example render and, if you wish, at the bottom is my scene subset... https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-oceanlab-fan-art-assets-thread.119223/post-10553290
My question is a question, and also an appreciation post to Ocean and you guys here. Yes, I can see the resemblance, but it's very cool that you guys modified some of the features from the base model to make the girls "unique", I love that. (Because as much as I like BaDIK, Jill is just base Imogen, and Bella is just base Aurore.)

Also, you have any clue on Vanessa? I'm trying to mix P3D Katherina (similar eyebrow, nose structure, etc) with Aria (similar cheek and chin), but seems like something is off (I don't have the result yet, but I feel like it's a bit off)

Thanks for the reply!, appreciate it!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Her base model is (30%) mixed with (80%)
you'll need to do some changes
Thanks, I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Plus, I managed to recognize one of the hairstyles.
That's a (Jill from Being a DIK wears it)
screenshot0127.png

I'm still confused about the tail haircut.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
You tell me, these are two renders I did of her head from my scene subset I created using those assets...

View attachment 3044749

View attachment 3044750

It gets better as her skin is the same as Bella and Quinn's from Being a DIK. :) You would be surprised how common some of these assets are, but how different you can make them look with the right hair, eye colours, shape differences etc.
How much % you are used in her face from Aurore and Imogen?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Her base model is (30%) mixed with (80%)
you'll need to do some changes
The base is correct, but what does Katerina have to do with it?