Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Nami's loose Hair. I don't think Ocean's materials is there, because current materials of the hair are either too bright or too dark.
But I'm 90% certain it is.

Reactions: 6pak2go

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sure.
First I used a brow remover, then added the brows from Constance for Tasha 8.

If you ever find Sasha's scar, please let me know. I think I may have to photoshop it in the face image if I don't find it.

Also, I'm looking for the base model and/or skin model for sweet Victoria. I'd appreciate any leads you may have.
Hey, been a bit afk due to wife's surgery and prep for it, and the free time for DAZ I had was used to finish up some already announced batches for another game.

I currently [Ps] the scar, but I do plan to go on a dive for SG resources in the near future, since I wanna start doing more SG stuff. Ofc, whatever I find, I'll share.

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
Hey, been a bit afk due to wife's surgery and prep for it, and the free time for DAZ I had was used to finish up some already announced batches for another game.

I currently [Ps] the scar, but I do plan to go on a dive for SG resources in the near future, since I wanna start doing more SG stuff. Ofc, whatever I find, I'll share.
sorry to hear that, man. i hope all goes well for you both. cheers ! :giggle:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I done more work on Nadia and finally got a point that I am happy with. My version of Nadia (G8F). I went with 100% Imogen for her body and head shape and Aurore for the skin. I tried different mixes with Aurore for head shape and it just doesn't fit. 100% Imogen was the only shape that fit her head the best (mainly in the lips and nose shape). I compared my results with many different screenshots and it seems to be about as close as I can (or want) to get.

Nadia (G8F) Assets
Body & Head:
Skin:
Hat and Hair:
Banana:
Tears:
Genitals:

You don't see tears in my default scene subset or render here, but I did use them and so they may still be a part of the subset, so I include it just in case. The hat comes with the hair and can be toggled on/off and changed shape etc.

Nadia (G8F) - Centerfold.png

As always, my scene subset for anyone interested. Requires above listed assets...
View attachment Nadia (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I done more work on Nadia and finally got a point that I am happy with. My version of Nadia (G8F). I went with 100% Imogen for her body and head shape and Aurore for the skin. I tried different mixes with Aurore for head shape and it just doesn't fit. 100% Imogen was the only shape that fit her head the best (mainly in the lips and nose shape). I compared my results with many different screenshots and it seems to be about as close as I can (or want) to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2551078
As always, my scene subset for anyone interested. Requires above listed assets...
View attachment 2551071
As always, thank you for your hard work :love:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
As always, thank you for your hard work :love:
I was looking over characters I have worked on or need to do, and it dawned on me that I had not posted Nadia here yet (aside from various renders), so I went to work to polish her up and make sure I didn't miss anything... and I did. Missed a lot and ended up totally changing her head shape from past renders in here as well as her butt shape etc... after reviewing lots, and lots..... and lots... of images and comparing, this was about as close as I could get... given the info available in game anyhow. In some shots her butt looks larger, butt then in others it doesn't... so much depended on the camera angle and lighting. The shape I have here seems to come close to fitting most scenes that I could see.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I was looking over characters I have worked on or need to do, and it dawned on me that I had not posted Nadia here yet (aside from various renders), so I went to work to polish her up and make sure I didn't miss anything... and I did. Missed a lot and ended up totally changing her head shape from past renders in here as well as her butt shape etc... after reviewing lots, and lots..... and lots... of images and comparing, this was about as close as I could get... given the info available in game anyhow. In some shots her butt looks larger, butt then in others it doesn't... so much depended on the camera angle and lighting. The shape I have here seems to come close to fitting most scenes that I could see.
The way that Ocean has been changing things, that's like trying to hit a moving target. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker