Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The way that Ocean has been changing things, that's like trying to hit a moving target. :)
It's always interesting to compare characters from different games that use the same assets. Nadia uses the same body assets as Jill from Being a DIK, and the same skin texture as Quinn and Isabella from Being a DIK...only with larger breasts (larger than Quinn's anyhow). The redhead (Sarah) from Midlife Crisis is the same character asset, skin and all as Arieth from Being a DIK. It's interesting how they can be made to appear so different though.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
It's always interesting to compare characters from different games that use the same assets. Nadia uses the same body assets as Jill from Being a DIK, and the same skin texture as Quinn and Isabella from Being a DIK...only with larger breasts (larger than Quinn's anyhow). The redhead (Sarah) from Midlife Crisis is the same character asset, skin and all as Arieth from Being a DIK. It's interesting how they can be made to appear so different though.
Well, bro. Bella is waiting for you

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My version of Nami (G8F). I noticed she had extra freckles on her face that are not on the original character asset skin, nor available for that character at all. I managed to locate the freckles asset that was used though. Just an interesting addition I haven't run into very often.

I spent a couple of hours trying to get her body shape just right and this is about as close as I could get after looking over tons of game screenshots of her from just about every angle.

(Shout out to Sooda for his help)

Nami (G8F) Assets:
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Freckles:
Earring:
Genitals:

Nami (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset of her, requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment Nami (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
My version of Nami (G8F). I noticed she had extra freckles on her face that are not on the original character asset skin, nor available for that character at all. I managed to locate the freckles asset that was used though. Just an interesting addition I haven't run into very often.

I spent a couple of hours trying to get her body shape just right and this is about as close as I could get after looking over tons of game screenshots of her from just about every angle.

Nami (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Head/Skin: Sinisa HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair: Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Freckles: Ultimate Freckles for Genesis 8 and 3 Females and Males
Earring: RP Blue Angel for G3 and G8 Females
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8

View attachment 2578810

View attachment 2578811
glad to help our legend

Bloot

Apr 21, 2018

Nami (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Head/Skin: Sinisa HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair: Linda Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Freckles: Ultimate Freckles for Genesis 8 and 3 Females and Males
Earring: RP Blue Angel for G3 and G8 Females
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8

View attachment 2578810

View attachment 2578811
Love your BADIK models. Great to see you're also making models for this VN too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker