Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Sep 3, 2020
I love the pic, but I don't see Bella reacting like that...

More like hitting MC and hiding her blush..

Bella is a tsundere.
actually my Lord I disagree I think it's both she would probably say you I knew you were up to something
you motherfucker

then she would start crying and shaking as we put the ring on her finger
then she would kiss us uncontrollably saying yes yes

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I love the pic, but I don't see Bella reacting like that...

More like hitting MC and hiding her blush..

Bella is a tsundere.
actually my Lord I disagree I think it's both she would probably say you I knew you were up to something
you motherfucker

then she would start crying and shaking as we put the ring on her finger
then she would kiss us uncontrollably saying yes yes
I think she'd first react just like in the render, that's the surprise effect. Only after that she'd be hitting MC's arm and saying "I knew you were up to something you motherfucker".
All the while, trying not to smile and hide her blush.

See, we each held a part of the truth, just like Team Bella is formed from all of us.

Sep 3, 2020
I think she'd first react just like in the render, that's the surprise effect. Only after that she'd be hitting MC's arm and saying "I knew you were up to something you motherfucker".
All the while, trying not to smile and hide her blush.

See, we each held a part of the truth, just like Team Bella is formed from all of us.
the dark side is strong with this one

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I know it's too early for a scene like that in the game, but I thought it might be fun to speculate when "Loco Conejo", aka CrazyRabbit, suggested it.

I based Bella's reaction on the ending scene of the last update. We see that Bella has been torn up inside with thoughts of MC while she was away. In the last scene, she shows up at his house and her facial expressions say a lot. Her look goes from confused, scared, acceptance, and finally happiness within a few seconds. I think she has accepted her feelings and hopes MC reciprocates.

Anyway, it's all speculation on my part. We'll have to see how it plays out.

P.S. I guess I'll wait a while to do a wedding scene. :LOL: ;)

Sep 3, 2020
I know it's too early for a scene like that in the game, but I thought it might be fun to speculate when "Loco Conejo", aka CrazyRabbit, suggested it.

I based Bella's reaction on the ending scene of the last update. We see that Bella has been torn up inside with thoughts of MC while she was away. In the last scene, she shows up at his house and her facial expressions say a lot. Her look goes from confused, scared, acceptance, and finally happiness within a few seconds. I think she has accepted her feelings and hopes MC reciprocates.

brother don't be afraid to speculate because that is the fun part is the speculation

and oh my God yes to-the wedding scene

and don't forget Bella connection to us is so strong she smelled our jacket and cry because she missed us so much

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

He remembered my international nickname :cry:

Also yes to that speculation ; she's coming to term with her feelings.
I say we're winning, brothers