Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Oh, I know. I was merely comparing mom and daughter.
There's no contest, Sasha is above all.

To those who holds Sasha dear, join Team Sasha in the off-topic thread and cast your vote.

View attachment 3606575
fair enough, Sasha is a good choice, but my favorite girl is violence. :Kappa::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
wait is Ocean keeping the censored version for his patreon as well?
No the patreon version has one scene different as far as I know: Nika and Nami at the lake - the patreon version keeps her topless. It's not even a thing as far as I'm concerned. All the incredibly lewd peepee shots are long gone, as is the jacuzzi and the single render of Vic's vagina. The handholding stays though, so we have something perverted at least.
And no Nika dick pics.

That would be viable, if it would be available on gog at the steam release date (or soon enough), i would get it there but i kinda doubt it as i just looked it up and the german gog doesnt show any signs of summer's gone so far.

I will not install epic just to have summers gone as my only epic launcher game
The gog site is till not even online.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Ocean updated assets for steam page.
So, he's changed/updated that a couple times now. Is he indecisive? Trying to figure out what girl/image on the cover will lure in the most simps? hmm, I wonder if he'll change it again. But I guess she was on the cover the first time so, back to her in the end... or was that Bella doing the split? they all are starting to look the same, well, besides this one with the scar.

Those scenes would have been something like this if Ocean hadn´t taken the gun away
I mean, he's not some contract killer who was trying to quit but got pulled back in because they killed his doggy....

He will only use the gun if he needs to. That bitch teacher pulled it out on him, he had every right to do what he did. Anyways, a gun with someone wise is in good hands, a gun with a killer and it's game over man.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I mean, he's not some contract killer who was trying to quit but got pulled back in because they killed his doggy....

He will only use the gun if he needs to. That bitch teacher pulled it out on him, he had every right to do what he did. Anyways, a gun with someone wise is in good hands, a gun with a killer and it's game over man.
Well, if we look at Summer as the dog then we could call the mc "Nika Wick", who is fighting and killing everybody for her memory (if she is dead of course)

Reactions: Doomyk
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes