Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have made some backgrounds with wallpaper engine, but I am still learning. Although I could try to give movement to the hair
I would totally welcome any try, but please do it only if you want to give it a shot.

I tried to do it a few times, but everything I tried simply look so weird that it was better to use the images as they are. After all, they are simply beautiful!

Sep 3, 2020
While I really welcome any new wallpaper, specially with the super talented artist that we have, in game pictures are soo amazing they can do without anything else (although, I would love to give them slightly movement, as in the hair or something, to use with wallpaper engine. If only I knew how)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did somebody say Bella wallpaper where is it give it to me gasp there she is there's my goddess

Bella please spit on me
ryMinH.gif

Sep 3, 2020
I want them too. I am using the images of the game. Examples are the ones I posted and a few others. They are soooo good.
I know my brother
I played Summers Gone like a hundred times and I plan to play it again this week

and for me my second favorite girl in the game besides Bella is
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

don't judge me
it's not my fault I can explain she looks like an older version of Bella

Bella please forgive me I'm soo weak

:cry::cry:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I know my brother
I played Summers Gone like a hundred times and I plan to play it again this week

View attachment 1089448 View attachment 1089449

don't judge me

I must say I prefer Nami over her. I have yet to play her path, the problem is that every time I play this game, I end up going with Bella...

But no one is judging.. If I knew she was the therapist, I would stab the first guy I see with a pen just to go and see her.

Sep 3, 2020
I must say I prefer Nami over her. I have yet to play her path, the problem is that every time I play this game, I end up going with Bella...

But no one is judging.. If I knew she was the therapist, I would stab the first guy I see with a pen just to go and see her.
I'm sorry I don't see the problem
don't get me wrong Bella's mom is hot and Nami is nice but Bella is the wifey for Lifey
EtN1oq7XUAACX2F.jpg
see

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm sorry I don't see the problem
don't get me wrong Bella's mom is hot and Nami is nice but Bella is the wifey for Lifey
View attachment 1089472
see
In that image she still have the dress. And she shows a slight look of worry. And that looks like a hospital. I guess not everything will go perfect on the date..

Still, just to see her see me light that, it is worth it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
oh God yes but I'm hoping we still got to dance with her and got a kiss

you know before everything goes to shit
I don't know what will happen but I would welcome any more time with my Queen.

I mean, I can understand those that prefer to spend some time with their preferred girls, but I dread the moment in which Ocean starts giving Bella less time.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know what will happen but I would welcome any more time with my Queen.

I mean, I can understand those that prefer to spend some time with their preferred girls, but I dread the moment in which Ocean starts giving Bella less time.
brother now why would you go and say something like that your jinxing it

but I get what you're saying

but there must be a way to get the girls some more screen time without cutting out Bella
:unsure:
it could work like this if we have to spend a chapter focusing on another girl for the story we could always end the chapter going home to are girlfriend Bella

but only if we chose to have a relationship with Bella

or if the story is focusing on a different girls it can have side quest where we go on dates with Bella

yes i know that is the dumbest idea you have ever heard but it's better than nothing

Reactions: endriux and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
brother now why would you go and say something like that your jinxing it

but I get what you're saying

but there must be a way to get the girls some more screen time without cutting out Bella
:unsure:
it could work like this if we have to spend a chapter focusing on another girl for the story we could always end the chapter going home to are girlfriend Bella

but only if we chose to have a relationship with Bella

or if the story is focusing on a different girls it can have side quest where we go on dates with Bella
You know my purest feelings.. not like I have been hiding them at all..

But ultimately, we don't know where Ocean wants to take the story. And potentially not all paths would allow for Bella to be there all the time. From a story point of view, we have to be realistic.

This seems to be particularly true for her case given who Bella is. I can imagine making a story in which Nami is all the time with the MC with a bigger or smaller participation. But Bella even has a dark route in which you threaten her. So it is not like all paths can potentially be done with her and even her path may require her to have some time off screen. I sincerely hope not, as every look into her eyes, every smirk, insult, look of disgusts, smile or simply existing and letting me see her is worth it*, but in the end we can only hope.

*just in case anyone doubted I am her king simp!

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyk

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I know my brother

View attachment 1089448 View attachment 1089449

don't judge me

Amber is a godess she is above all the girls. And you should remove the text to get the screenshots

screenshot0037.png

Just perfect :love:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
The MC and Nami are not step-anything. They are completely unrelated individuals who happen to be living with Nojiko, also unrelated to either of them, who fostered them as part of her household after they were orphaned. Nojiko, Nami and the MC are 100% not related by genetic lineage. :) Incest freaks will have to patch/hack the game to alter the appellations of those particular characters in order to pretend differently. :confused:
If not for patreon, I'm 99.9% sure that Ocean would have incest in the game with out the need for a patch. Same thing for any other game that has the forced family but totally not family scenarios. Even WiAB-Ocean's other game-has a similar situation. It even makes more sense for the MC and Nami to be related. Without the patch it doesn't make nearly as much sense for Nojiko to be so against the possibility of MC and Nami having a relationship. That's just how i view things however. Thankfully, there are two versions of the game for people that prefer the incest and those that don't.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes