Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
once a psychopat always a psychopat there is no coming back from it! but psychos can learn and mimic feelings and since they are emotionally dead they do not go off the rails like sociopaths when their emotions burst out! Ofc psychos have an harder time at impulse control since emotions are breaks into most actions!

As for the scene, its the gym scene where the MC pushed the weightlifting bar against Bella neck! All it would take was a bit of pushing and everything would be perfect without Bella always screaming and mental break downs! we could even get a nice solo holding cell with the white pillows, and plenty of daily drugs!
I love taking that option at the gym on Bella's path because of how Bella and MC then start hate-flirting as a result. Like the staredown in class the next day. Bella/MC having the most fucked up start to their relationship makes me happy for some reason, but I love it.

I really can't wait to see where Dark path Bella route ends up taking us.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As for the scene, its the gym scene where the MC pushed the weightlifting bar against Bella neck! All it would take was a bit of pushing and everything would be perfect without Bella always screaming and mental break downs! we could even get a nice solo holding cell with the white pillows, and plenty of daily drugs!
Ah ok, i don't think i saw this scene in the gym, i have no interest in Bella, just annoying and bitchy imo....but yeah i can see the advantages of a Bella, which finnaly shuts up :whistle:

Reactions: duningtwo

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Lol i love characters like Bella, Characters that when you meet might be a bitch but will slowly let their guard down. it adds more to it for me. It has more impact when certain things are said from a character like that than just a sweet girl to start with.

Maybe its from IRL experience of seeing a girl who was a complete bitch to everyone but when you got to know her she was one of the nicest. Usually they have a different backstory which makes them like that which makes you like them even more.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Lol i love characters like Bella, Characters that when you meet might be a bitch but will slowly let their guard down. it adds more to it for me. It has more impact when certain things are said from a character like that than just a sweet girl to start with.

Maybe its from IRL experience of seeing a girl who was a complete bitch to everyone but when you got to know her she was one of the nicest. Usually they have a different backstory which makes them like that which makes you like them even more.
Ahh, see, the difference between you and me is that for me, being "a complete bitch to everyone" is a deal-breaker. I really don't care how good you are to your closest friends if you're outright terrible to everyone else.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ahh, see, the difference between you and me is that for me, being "a complete bitch to everyone" is a deal-breaker. I really don't care how good you are to your closest friends if you're outright terrible to everyone else.
I get its not for everyone, Usually something extreme has happened to them in the past which makes them like it. I just tend to give them types a bit more of a chance. You never know what has happened to someone to act like that its not usually just because they're some sort of evil person. Weird as it sounds some of the nicest people at the start end up being the real bitch deep down they're just putting on a act. Some of the bitches on the outside deep down are just troubled people scared to let others see their real self.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I get its not for everyone, Usually something extreme has happened to them in the past which makes them like it. I just tend to give them types a bit more of a chance. You never know what has happened to someone to act like that its not usually just because they're some sort of evil person. Weird as it sounds some of the nicest people at the start end up being the real bitch deep down they're just putting on a act. Some of the bitches on the outside deep down are just troubled people scared to let others see their real self.
Oh, I get it, I just don't really care what you are deep down, I care about your actions and how you actually treat people. You don't control your thoughts and feelings, but your deeds and behaviour are your responsibility.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think your line of thinking is wrong, and I don't think my way of thinking is in any way more productive. In fact, it's probably the opposite.

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Oh, I get it, I just don't really care what you are deep down, I care about your actions and how you actually treat people. You don't control your thoughts and feelings, but your deeds and behaviour are your responsibility.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think your line of thinking is wrong, and I don't think my way of thinking is in any way more productive. In fact, it's probably the opposite.
haha i get ya, and at least you're honest about it.

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I don't understand, Bella is clearly just the worst, you know, right after MC himself.
Ain't that the truth.
That's called a perfect match then :WeSmart:
I was about to say that.

It's why their chemistry are great and they work so well together, both of which are edgy depressive cunts who uses violence to cope. Their edgy chemistry worked so well I'm surprised they didn't hate fuck each other the moment they started arguing.

turnerron70

Nov 1, 2017
Ain't that the truth.

I was about to say that.

It's why their chemistry are great and they work so well together, both of which are edgy depressive cunts who uses violence to cope. Their edgy chemistry worked so well I'm surprised they didn't hate fuck each other the moment they started arguing.
Well, even if the MC was marrying Bella, Nami would still be the hottest girl at the wedding :)

Sep 3, 2020
What do the words “I have no interest in Bella” mean? I can’t fathom that combination of words used in a sentence like that.
screenshot0004.png

the only time it would ever be acceptable to choke my queen Bella
one it would have to be on our honeymoon night
Two she would have to ask me to

and we would need to be in possession of all the whipped cream in the hotel

and I think that would be all we would need but please tell me if I missed anything

on the list

• Haha
Reactions: mojococo
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes