markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Does bella come to school after the kiss. In the cg gallery there are 3 images which says bella at school after the kissing images

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
I just realised that they undressed him AFTER they handcuffed him, which should be impossible.
His shirt can't be taken off while he's handcuffed to the wall so they either ripped his shirt apart (which didn't happen) or MAGIC!
With this stupid action he sure has leverage on them and if all those dominant points mean something than I hope for some well deserved spankings for those 3 and judging by those looks they gave him, they will probably even like it. (especially Zara with the way she looks at his dick at the end)

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Does bella come to school after the kiss. In the cg gallery there are 3 images which says bella at school after the kissing images
if you romanced bella and tell her you make a good team she won't come to school.

if you romanced bella and tell her you don't make a good team she comes to school & you get cg gallery scene you're looking for.

if you didn't romance bella she'll come to school, but you won't get cg gallery scene.

Reactions: markyzac

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
if you romanced bella and tell her you make a good team she won't come to school.

if you romanced bella and tell her you don't make a good team she comes to school & you get cg gallery scene you're looking for.

if you didn't romance bella she'll come to school, but you won't get cg gallery scene.
What am I supposed to do if I'm on bella path the first one right? Or second

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I feel like the update past the date is so underwhelming. Especially the introduction of all those upper classmen and the teams was just not interesting. Also MC going from someone that doesnt care about social activities to leading his team and encouraging them when its suppose to drain him happened way too fast. The first b-ball game where he wasnt the leader but did what he could to win at all costs was way better then this one.
As someone who is a bit of an introvert that finds many people around me draining most of the time: sometimes (not always) if you ACTIVELY make other people feel good (encouring them etc.) it gives you some energy back. It's strange and hard to explain, but I experienced this myself.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
With this stupid action he sure has leverage on them and if all those dominant points mean something than I hope for some well deserved spankings for those 3 and judging by those looks they gave him, they will probably even like it. (especially Zara with the way she looks at his dick at the end)
we need zara & nadia competing over mcs dick in a threesome

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Wow. Just wow. The art and the writing is high quality. But holy f*** is this game going nowhere fast. After 2¼+ years still not a damn thing with any juice. Good thing no one's supporting this.. Oh wait :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
the problem is he working on 2 games in same time, kinda hate it too and its why i dont support with cash but hes damn good

he never lied about it and its always in the same space while lewdlab stop working on midnight, icstor and psychodelu, thats the worst kind

manmker123

Dec 8, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine . i will like to share my Multimod of the game . Here is the link :

Mega
Here is my discord link. Feel free to join my there:

Here are some previews of mod :
View attachment 1327226 View attachment 1327228 View attachment 1327230 View attachment 1327231 View attachment 1327232 View attachment 1327233

View attachment 1327235 View attachment 1327236 View attachment 1327596 View attachment 1327597 View attachment 1327598

Note-Added Walkthrough mod too
Please forgive me, but where do i put it? in game folder or in renpy folder or maybe in summers gone folder?

Reactions: pagiera

jettyblues

May 29, 2020
This game man... I don't even care that there's no sexual content because I am entirely engaged in the story. And Nami... oh Nami... I just want to protect her from the ills of the world, and the fact I feel this way about a fictional girl tells you all you need to know about the quality of the character building...

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
the problem is he working on 2 games in same time, kinda hate it too and its why i dont support with cash but hes damn good

he never lied about it and its always in the same space while lewdlab stop working on midnight, icstor and psychodelu, thats the worst kind
Indeed. One might be forgiven for thinking he's working on just this one though, since the other one hasn't had an update in over a year ;)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes