El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ok... What the hell is going on!?!?

I see several pages of a lot of random discussions and in fighting when I am not here.

Did I miss the fun and chaos amd trolling? Had there been any relevant news? I left minion number 9 in charge of supervising but there was a person making reflections with a mirror and he gets distracted by shining objects.
I'm sorry sir, #9 had a stroke trying to comprehend the actual magnitude of a certain trolls stupidity. we had to put him down.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Ok... What the hell is going on!?!?

I see several pages of a lot of random discussions and in fighting when I am not here.

Did I miss the fun and chaos amd trolling? Had there been any relevant news? I left minion number 9 in charge of supervising but there was a person making reflections with a mirror and he gets distracted by shining objects.
When you return to this thread the next day and read through the last 2-3 pages:
1713546057289.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
To learn..much you have...apprentice.
See.. I disagree on blocking people as there are several benefits of actually seeing post.

1) You learn other people's point of view. Either you learn something you are mistaken, or you reaffirm you are right.
2) The more broad opinions are, the higher the chance of better ideas. This is pure math, there will be also worse ideas, but worse ideas are discarded, while better ideas are kept.
3) How can I eat my popcorn without reading some of those... brilliant... comments? :lepew:

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Fun fact, her look in the banner and the crap synopsis is what kept me away from this for the longest time because I assumed its some sci fi/paranormal VN
I remember thinking about The Ghost with Patrick Swayze when I launched the game for the first time. :ROFLMAO:
Ocean likes big booba blondes
You not?
Not my type. Especially when there are too many of them.
Nami and Vanessa are like a rare species, which makes them more high-value.
Damn straight!

Last edited:

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
  • Changed Supported Languages
    • Removed german/subtitles: true
  • ChangeNumber
Mmm??

• Hey there
Reactions: BobTheDuck

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
We have gone from a "full house" in mid-January, to a completely undetermined date... what has happened along the way? is he redoing things he wasn't originally going to redo or what?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There is a game called my future wife. They have a adult Nami moles and all getting fucked. Did that game decide to put her in it for her admirers.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
There is a game called my future wife. They have a adult Nami moles and all getting fucked. Did that game decide to put her in it for her admirers.
Nowadays it's normal to take characters from other developers, insert them into the game,there are few developers who create characters, there's a game called The copycat who used a character from another game, is being fucked by BBC

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nowadays it's normal to take characters from other developers, insert them into the game,there are few developers who create characters, there's a game called The copycat who used a character from another game, is being fucked by BBC
I only hate this when they don't try to change their hair or anything especially if it's a LI from another game I don't like cause that kind of automatically makes me not want to like them lol

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes