Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, when can there be a mod, I will not play without the mod because I played with the mod before

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Updated for 4.5 Full
  • Fixed some typos
  • Fixed some chapter 2 images appearing in chapter 4
  • Incest patch not yet updated (will not work in remade chapter 2 half and in chapter 4.5 but works everywhere else)
Do we still need the lewdpatcher file? Incest patch was a separate file on the main page so I am not sure what the lewdpatcher file is for.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated for 4.5 Full
  • Fixed some typos
  • Incest patch not yet updated (will not work in remade chapter 2 half and in chapter 4.5 but works everywhere else)
thx scrappy

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
this error occurs when i try to load a save, happens on other games as well. im on mac, is there a fix? i am merging the game folders.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
this error occurs when i try to load a save, happens on other games as well. im on mac, is there a fix? i am merging the game folders.
with this game you likely will need to start over, there have been a lot of changes to past chapters, also Scrappy did say something to that effect when he updated the mod to 4.5 beta.

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone, can anyone help me to unlock 3 lewd scene 4.5. I can't unlock them even though i have used the mod

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
with this game you likely will need to start over, there have been a lot of changes to past chapters, also Scrappy did say something to that effect when he updated the mod to 4.5 beta.
this happened when i started a new game, this happens with a ton of other games when i use scrappy mod. it either fails when i try to load the game i press"ignore" and the game starts over from the beginning, and sometimes when the save does work it reloads the save a few renders before my actual save point.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The incest patch misses some parts where Nojiko is still referred to as a land lady and some text that implies Nami has different parents than MC

Jul 17, 2020
Updated for 4.5 Full
  • Fixed some typos
The incest patch misses some parts where Nojiko is still referred to as a land lady and some text that implies Nami has different parents than MC
any ETA on when the MultiMod Ipatch will be updated to 4.5 full scrappy?

Reactions: citizenkane

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
this happened when i started a new game, this happens with a ton of other games when i use scrappy mod. it either fails when i try to load the game i press"ignore" and the game starts over from the beginning, and sometimes when the save does work it reloads the save a few renders before my actual save point.
you said it started when you tried to load a save, not start a new game.
so which is it. it definitely shouldn't give that error when you click NEW/Start as its not loading anything from save.
my suggestion is delete the folder that the game is in,
unzip from archive, unzip the mod, Merge game folder and try again.

you can also try deleting the file labeled 'Persistent' in the saved folder

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
you said it started when you tried to load a save, not start a new game.
so which is it. it definitely shouldn't give that error when you click NEW/Start as its not loading anything from save.
my suggestion is delete the folder that the game is in,
unzip from archive, unzip the mod, Merge game folder and try again.

you can also try deleting the file labeled 'Persistent' in the saved folder
i meant "start a new game" as in the guy told me to try starting a new game instead of loading an old save. what i was saying is that the error still occured when i tried loading the "new game".

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Has anyone else managed to unlock the last 3 scenes from the 4.5 lewd section? I tried a clean run with no saves, but the mod won't unlock it. Even romantic scenes from that patch are unlocked, but not the lewd ones.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Everytime i load a saved game, i get fail to load, both saved/loaded within this update with mod..