Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
yea the inces mod link doesn't seem to load for me either
works like a charm for me ...
If you guys are downloading from PC,try to use ...
Copy and paste the link you wanna dl and poof,the magic happens ;)
It even bypass the 5 Gig. download limit on Mega ...

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
works like a charm for me ...
If you guys are downloading from PC,try to use ...
Copy and paste the link you wanna dl and poof,the magic happens ;)
It even bypass the 5 Gig. download limit on Mega ...
I just tried again works now :) maybe it needed some time after the upload

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
If you are using Scrappy's Mod,start a new game !
Then you'll be asked if you wanna start 4,5beta ,click yes !
Then you'll be asked if you dated Victoria or Mila or none of them (Bella path)...
Works without problems...
No need to load a previous save AND scrappy said :
" Since this is a BETA version I recommend not using your existing saves. Instead start a new game and you'll get the option to jump to the latest version then play from there. "

Reactions: monostereo

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If you are using Scrappy's Mod,start a new game !
Then you'll be asked if you wanna start 4,5beta ,click yes !
Then you'll be asked if you dated Victoria or Mila or none of them (Bella path)...
Works without problems...
No need to load a previous save AND scrappy said :
" Since this is a BETA version I recommend not using your existing saves. Instead start a new game and you'll get the option to jump to the latest version then play from there. "
I know. Problem with that is, it doesn't ask every choice so it doesn't have my points set up and I accepted the date from both, not from either/or as well as being on the Bella path.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I know. Problem with that is, it doesn't ask every choice so it doesn't have my points set up and I accepted the date from both, not from either/or as well as being on the Bella path.
it's still beta,take it as a just for fun gameplay,thats why Scrappy advised to make a new start with a new save...
When the 4.5 FULL versions pops up,use your old saves with Scrappys new mod...
That's how i do it with oceans beta's,cuz betas will always screw your saves...
I'm always playing the betas like a test drive...

Feb 2, 2020
I can't figure out how to get both the Ipatch and the walkthrough mod to work at the same time, anyone else with the same issue? Tried unren and just the regular method and neither of them work

Reactions: Fapmaister

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Thank you Scrappy for the Mod update, knowing you don't usually update for beta's and still went out of your way to do so. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: Zamu77

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
I did install the mod with ipatch. But i only saw the cheat button but not choices highlighted in green. Am i missing some thing?

Reactions: hieulo
Feb 2, 2020
I can't figure out how to get both the Ipatch and the walkthrough mod to work at the same time, anyone else with the same issue? Tried unren and just the regular method and neither of them work
OK, I realized something. When you use the modded patch, "content patch activated" doesn't show up when you start the game (but it does with the regular patch). Another thing that made me think the patch didn't work is that when MC wakes up, he refers to Nojiko as simply 'Nojiko' instead of Mom, but later in the game he calls her 'Mom' and Nami even calls them siblings. If you experience the same thing then keep playing for a bit to actually make sure the patch works.