Overview:
Mod that highlights/add hints to dialogue options. Also adds a cheat menu
to edit points (more options to be added),gallery and option to see all scenes
where there is a choice to view one​

Game/Creator: Summer's Gone /
Modder: scrappy /

Game Version: Chapter 4 Full

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
(Install Main mod first)

View attachment 968377
4.5 ?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
He has to do 600 new renders for a full update, that's like 3,4 weeks until full release...that is if no hiccups occur.

Reactions: Berserk-

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Don't expect an update of this mod for a beta, he probably rather waits for a full release and I don't blame him

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Don't expect an update of this mod for a beta, he probably rather waits for a full release and I don't blame him
The only issue I have with this while yes is the better way to do things knowing ocean the full 4.5 won't be out till February like as much as I like there work they need put all their focus into one game not two so it's not taking 6 months for half a chapter

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
The only issue I have with this while yes is the better way to do things knowing ocean the full 4.5 won't be out till February like as much as I like there work they need put all their focus into one game not two so it's not taking 6 months for half a chapter
You have a point there, especially since it takes some time because him doing 2 games

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

decker989

Apr 17, 2018
the incest moded link can you upload on other site ??? the mega one never gets ready for download at least for me...

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Scrappy has on multiple times said to wait for the full release for mods . Maybe now he changed that ah well
He probably hasn't, but there's a difference between summer's gone betas and typical betas. Beta is a misnomer for this game, it really should be part 1(beta) and part 2(full). Typical betas are incomplete, code will be added and bugs fixed in the existing code, but summer's gone is a completed section. The full version just adds more scenes to the end.