Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

Tweekyo

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know if this is complete, but I changed every "roommate", "roomie" and whatnot to the appropriate titles as a quasi incest patch. Probably not perfect but I guess it'll do for now until scrappys official version is out.

Edit: Yeah forgot the how to...
Just paste these 5 Files into /game/season1.
Oh and of course all credit goes to scrappy for providing his awesome mods.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
At chapter one I am getting a missing Mila image notification, is it because of the patch? Everything else works fine.

blackspectre

Dec 27, 2017
Patch is not updated yet, link in first post is disabled. Other reason could be that you did not unren the game before installing mod.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Well i install game, unren it, paste the mod on it... works fine till chap 3. Starting in chap 3 i get not color text to tell me which choice to make. First one being TELL HER to Maja about your parents death. And at that point if i reinstall the game, unren, add mod.. my save wont work. Had to start over again...

Any hint on that?

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Well on previous page some users reportet that no color for choices was caused by old version of ipatch.
Thanks, and also, i did add the lewdpatcher patch PatchSG... now if i take it out my save wont work... if i put it back in they work. For my last runthrought, never for my old save from yesterday. Now im at the gym choice who i invite, i know there is a choice to do them all in the mod but its not present right now.

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
If you use this mod from scrappy and want to use the incestpatch, you have to wait that scrappy upload his modificated incest patch. you cant use the mod with the patch from the main thread

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
If you use this mod from scrappy and want to use the incestpatch, you have to wait that scrappy upload his modificated incest patch. you cant use the mod with the patch from the main thread
The thing is it worked for chap 1 and 2... at least in part for chap 2. Crap... i dont want to start the game again for the 4th time in a week.. following 2 path, DARK and LIGHT... Scrappy plz help!!!! :)

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
omg lol, i just went through all the texts and tried my best to fix them, literally 5 seconds before i check this post.
thanks for the hard work Scrappy

Josegutty

Jan 19, 2018
the incest patch doesn't work for me keep saying nojiko instead of mom, someone tell me what should i install first?

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
the incest patch doesn't work for me keep saying nojiko instead of mom, someone tell me what should i install first?
You have to install the main mod first then add the IC patch together with the rest of the files in /game folder. Noji should be called Mom, just saw the text changes in the patch

Reactions: Josegutty

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
found a bug in the incest patch:

- "Don't send me pictures of your fucking ass! What if Nojiko goes through our phones one day and finds stuff likes this!" : "Don't send me pictures of your fucking ass! What if Mom goes through our phones one day and finds stuff likes this!",
- "Nojiko, my landlady did it without me knowing.." : "My mom did it without me knowing.."

those texts are not getting replaced for some reason

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So ids what im doing wrong..I have gotten this to work on previous updates but I cant get it going for this one.

I download main game, then download main mod, then Ipatch. Copy main mod game folder into main game folder, Run Unren option 1, Then add Ipatch after. Noji is still Noji and no highlighted options.

Am I missing a step or going out of order? I cant remember how I did it last time for the life of me

Josegutty

Jan 19, 2018
So ids what im doing wrong..I have gotten this to work on previous updates but I cant get it going for this one.

I download main game, then download main mod, then Ipatch. Copy main mod game folder into main game folder, Run Unren option 1, Then add Ipatch after. Noji is still Noji and no highlighted options.

Am I missing a step or going out of order? I cant remember how I did it last time for the life of me
The same thing happens to me, but with the compressed version