Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [S1 Steam][scrappy]

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
The same thing happens to me, but with the compressed version
If you happen to go to the main games page and goto 778 and scroll down you will happen onto something that will work. Just a copy and paste one no need for the unren and all that. Since we cant get a solid answer here anyway

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Is it me or is the incest patch unfinished? On messages it's still Nojiko, sometimes he calls her Nojiko, on the therapy, she says they are not blood-related. I followed all the instructions and he still calls her Nojiko and shit, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is it me or is the incest patch unfinished? On messages it's still Nojiko, sometimes he calls her Nojiko, on the therapy, she says they are not blood-related. I followed all the instructions and he still calls her Nojiko and shit, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Isnt it suppoed to be only Nami and you blood related?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Opening cheat menu causes errors, also choices are not highlighted.

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
If you use the mod + incest patch WITHOUT using unren, saves won't work. You'll get a "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" error

But if you use the mod + incest patch WITH unren, saves will work, but the highlighted options for the walkthrough won't

kirz

May 24, 2017
Can anyone explain how to get the incest patch to work?
If I use scrappy's Walkthrough mod + modded incest patch, incest doesn't work. Nokijo is Nokijo and Nami is Nami.
If I use the scrappy's Walkthrough mod + modded incest patch + the incest patch from the game's main page, incest works for Nokijo.

I'm playing this game for the first time and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I find it strange to have to use two incest patches for it to work.

Any help please?

Reactions: asero7k

YojiSaito

Jan 31, 2021
Tried about 90 million different combinations to get these patches working. Can SOMEONE please give the EXACT steps to get the walkthough/IC patch working together if it's at all possible? Because even the "installation" instructions posted in the OPs post don't work either...

Reactions: asero7k

starkj

May 17, 2022
Tried about 90 million different combinations to get these patches working. Can SOMEONE please give the EXACT steps to get the walkthough/IC patch working together if it's at all possible? Because even the "installation" instructions posted in the OPs post don't work either...
I never managed to make it work so i'm using sancho mod and it works fine.

hassan amazigh

Jul 8, 2019
Overview:
Mod that highlights/add hints to dialogue options. Also adds a cheat menu
to edit points (more options to be added),gallery and option to see all scenes
where there is a choice to view one​

Game/Creator: Summer's Gone /
Modder: scrappy /

Game Version: Chapter 4 Full

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
(Install Main mod first)

View attachment 968377
Mod not showing the highlights it's not working
Please tell me what I should do