Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
Hello guys, big ss fan. Ive tried most, cant even come close. Art and storyline are insane. BIG Grace fan. Im a old school pencil artist, not in the same universe as DC. This fan art is crazy. Ya get bored, id love some public nudity, esp. Grace and New Eve. Cant wait for new release

Aug 15, 2017
That's what i'm talking about! :cool:
Also do you want me to write you a piece?
You don't have to.

What the hell do you mean your skills are limited?!
Your sick at this shit!
I can't come close to this!!!
I mean, that I only sampling sprites. I can't create new clothes or something. The skirt isn't realistic.
THATS what I'm talking about.

Dude you rock at life!
Haha believe me, I don't.

Jan 28, 2018
You don't have to.

I mean, that I only sampling sprites. I can't create new clothes or something. The skirt isn't realistic.
THATS what I'm talking about.

Haha believe me, I don't.
No man I’m serious, the way you capture Mia and her poses are accurate.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The Fan DLC Scenes Mod from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-lains-mod-pack-v0-19-5.21138/ is pretty good imo. I'd love to see someone work with Peety0706 to create some awesome custom scenes. They could write them all as day or night dream sequences to protect continuity for all I care, lol. But when I look at most of this amazing work I can't help but think "Man... it'd be so awesome if this was in-game."

Aug 15, 2017
The Fan DLC Scenes Mod from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-lains-mod-pack-v0-19-5.21138/ is pretty good imo. I'd love to see someone work with Peety0706 to create some awesome custom scenes. They could write them all as day or night dream sequences to protect continuity for all I care, lol. But when I look at most of this amazing work I can't help but think "Man... it'd be so awesome if this was in-game."
Let me complete my Gallery page. Then we can discuss this. For the game, I have to rework much of my work plus I have to convert them to WebP.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote