• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, just a short information:
I'm struggling with the "Gallery Homepage", cause I don't know where to upload all my s***.
Maybe I'm really goin' to Pixiv or Xhamster. I will see.
I managed to put all my stuff into a Dropbox Folder. I don't know if its allowed to post it here. I'll not mess up with rule7 again...

Furthermore I'm working on a short comic at the moment. You will be surprised, I'm sure...

Hope you are all well.

Bye for now

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I'm struggling with the "Gallery Homepage", cause I don't know where to upload all my s***.
I managed to put all my stuff into a Dropbox Folder. I don't know if its allowed to post it here. I'll not mess up with rule7 again...

Furthermore I'm working on a short comic at the moment. You will be surprised, I'm sure...

Hope you are all well.

Bye for now
Maybe a Twitter?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

Hope you are all well.

Bye for now
Did Hentai Foundry not pan out for some reason?

Blastquicks

Nov 21, 2018

Hope you are all well.

Bye for now
Will you post the comic here or someplace else?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
what you think about the 20.0 update<<<
I only go through the art these days. As far as i saw there are 2 new women and a rework of the car dealer girl.

Only Tina is nice, the other two have odd faces. I don't understand what they were doing for 6 months because the game is still full of old art.

Reactions: eraman666
Aug 15, 2017
Twitter doesn't ban shota or loli content.
I have a twitter and I have published some of your animations, sometimes I put your name, sometimes not xD.

Thanks, I'll have a look on it.

Did Hentai Foundry not pan out for some reason?
Every picture have to been "proofed" by a admik an it takes one or to days... -. -

Will you post the comic here or someplace else?
Here of course :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Di.Vil
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote